Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage (687 Views)

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2023
The height of it is for a woman to be a gambler

Whether lotto
Sports
Horse

Except it is done occasionally like slot games.

No matter how you want to see it.
I have seen women who gamble and they end up jeopardizing the family. Children easily learn from them.

When they lose they become devastated and could do anything to recover loss including sleeping with the agent or anyone.

I see a lot of them on twitter. Even at baba ijebu kiosk. I swear it is a bad sign.

Imagine the man keeps money for soup and comes back and finds out the wife gambled away the food money.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by jayred: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2023
It is a bad habit truth be told
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The height of it is for a woman to be a gambler

Whether lotto
Sports
Horse

Except it is done occasionally like slot games.

No matter how you want to see it.
I have seen women who gamble and they end up jeopardizing the family. Children easily learn from them.

When they lose they become devastated and could do anything to recover loss including sleeping with the agent or anyone.

I see a lot of them on twitter. Even at baba ijebu kiosk. I swear it is a bad sign.

Imagine the man keeps money for soup and comes back and finds out the wife gambled away the food money.
Neither are the men who gamble. We read a lot of sorry tales here from men whose betting addiction has ruined patapata. Gambling is very bad for everyone.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Neither are the men who gamble. We read a lot of sorry tales here from men whose betting addiction has ruined patapata. Gambling is very bad for everyone.

The thread is about women gambling stick to the topic..when e reach men turn then feel free to rant.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

The thread is about women gambling stick to the topic..when e reach men turn then feel free to rant.
E pain am.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
E pain am.

Eya e be like na you e pain pass..if not you won't rush to talk about the men

Just stick to the topic

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Eya e be like na you e pain pass..if not you won't rush to talk about the men

Just stick to the topic
Oh please! Gerrarahia! SIMP!

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Oh please! Gerrarahia! SIMP!

Stop using words you dont know the meaning

You dont even know the meaning of simp.

Check the meaning and see if it correlates with your statement...ignoramus

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Berrityga: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Just imagine if woman use her Toto take bet with me now.. Ehhn you sey think am, if I win that kind betting ehhnn. Just reason how e go be for me!!
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:

It is worse for women.
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Stop using words you dont know the meaning

You dont even know the meaning of simp.

Check the meaning and see if it correlates with your statement...ignoramus
E pain am well well.

I'm done with you boy.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It is worse for women.
I see.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
E pain am well well.

I'm done with you boy.

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
I see.

Wetin you see.

A man will not sleep with a woman when he loses money.

A woman will sleep with another man to recover. Or pay debts.
The marriage is already threatened.

She will send the children to play lotto. Before you know it the whole family is a den of gamblers.

A man hides it from his children as much as possible.

There is a woman whose daughter plays lotto

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
are men who gamble any better for marriage?!
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by diogo23: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Must you people make everything a debate? Dummy
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by diogo23: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
E pain am.
You always display your foolishness everywhere
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:

You always display your foolishness everywhere
You have been noticed.
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:

Must you people make everything a debate? Dummy
Attention seeker, you have been noticed already.

Can you now go and buy Omo detergent to wash your scrotal sac thoroughly because NL cannot breathe.

If you don't maintain your lane ehn, I will run you out of this forum after I have thoroughly violated you because I don't take prisoners.

I'm not one of NL ladies you troll and go Scott free.

Mmesia ife ehn ..🙄

You have been warned!

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Wetin you see.

A man will not sleep with a woman when he loses money.

A woman will sleep with another man to recover. Or pay debts.
The marriage is already threatened.

She will send the children to play lotto. Before you know it the whole family is a den of gamblers.

A man hides it from his children as much as possible.

There is a woman whose daughter plays lotto
The point is most of you guys here are teenagers and it shows through your reasoning. I made a grave mistake commenting on your thread, even though it's my right to do so. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
The point is most of you guys here are teenagers and it shows through your reasoning. I made a grave mistake commenting on your thread, even though it's my right to do so. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Madam menopause you are forgiven
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Madam menopause you are forgiven
Thank you son.
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by odenkirk: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
my sister gambling is very bad habit but i boldy tell u that it will be worst for a woman to be a gambling addict than a man. the addiction will easily lead her to prostitution nd for men it leads to begging nd selling of properties

Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
odenkirk:
my sister gambling is very bad habit but i boldy tell u that it will be worst for a woman to be a gambling addict than a man. the addiction will easily lead her to prostitution nd for men it leads to begging nd selling of properties
I'm not a gambler. I don't know about any girl who gambles in the entire of my lineage. I only know of men who gamble. Infact, one girl dumped my cousin after traditional marriage and white wedding all set because he opened a betting shop against her good advice. I have another relation who ruined his marriage that produced 3 children due to his gambling habits.

There's no day passed here without one male Nlers lamenting how gambling and masturbation ruined them.

Suffice to say that gambling is a male vice.

I responded to you out of respect because I already bid goodbye to this thread.
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:31am On Apr 28, 2023
SisterAnn:
Thank you son.

Better go and look for something doing.

Because you sounding like hk up gals.

Always trying to validate the why I sleep with men for money mindset
Re: Women Who Gamble Are Not Good For Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Better go and look for something doing.

Because you sounding like hk up gals.

Always trying to validate the why I sleep with men for money mindset
Buhahaha 🙄

Is This Even Possible? A Woman Forgot A Glass Tumbler In Her "Tin-tin" For 4 Yrs / What Would You: Hmmmmm / Feelings Of The Unknown