Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50014 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Taiw(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Its okay to dream big and know what you want but you must first be the person you want your partner to be. These girls have great dreams, but they don't have the qualities to attract someone who earns 800k or more. A sensible guy who makes that figure, will get someone smarter and more intelligent unless he wants to settle for less and take up financial liability. These girls in question are very confused on what they intend to achieve in 2-5 years time. You are dreaming of a business that brings 7million, yet you have no concrete plans on how to achieve it. My advice for them is to leave relationship for now and focus on self-development by reading books that can empower them and give them ideas. They also need to be very creative, and put in the work to seek knowledge. When they are knowledgeable enough, then they will attract guys that earn 2Million above. its not rocket science.
I see a-lot of people saying 800k is a lot of money. 800k is less than 1000 pounds. You will actually make that money easily overseas. Don't limit yourself guys. There are opportunities every where. You just need to learn to position yourself and do the work. I have friends that earn over 1.5million comfortably in Nigeria doing remote jobs. Just work smart and not harder. Remember, the key is positioning, consistency, and packaging with a bit of hard work. Above all, pray for grace.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by awesomegene1: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Abeg getat, how does she earn?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.
Go and cry in ur fathers rolls Royce.
Abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by qtguru(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Good to know you know.

I've seen a lady come to Lagos and dump her bf because he earned less, and in few months he relocated, got a job and settled down. There are going to be a lot of single women waiting for Mr Rich because those with money might not have their care and loyalty.

not all broke guys are going to be broke forever.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Konjiboii: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
fvck n pass eh? If Dem do your sis or daughter like dat shey u go happy?

Learn to talk responsibly..and respect women

Idiot no matter how you wan try girls, women will still seek preek. With the knowledge I have there's no way on hell my daughter will be a loose canon, and if she does I will wish her well doesn't change the fact that women and girls are sluts by default.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tegabadguy(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.
this girl is an igbo
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Guigo89: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Wetin you wan do with the 800k?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by nizelgirl(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
This one is not ready for marriage yet. Just dey play
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by okoroemeka(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.
any man that earns #800k monthly is a smart disciplined and wise man,he cannot marry a girl with such good digging mentality and baggage liability as yours,keep on waiting for rolls Royce to cry in,you may end up not even crying in a Keke napep

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Johans2023: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.
how many people earn 800k as their basic in this country?
Secondly how much does she earn herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by gbolswag(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
What are your brothers and family members earning monthly
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by NothingDoMe: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasarawa state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.
Thank you. More reasonable people are needed on this Forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by cliqtips: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

You're right but how much are you earning. I didnt ask that thinking you should pay the Bills but can you tell us If you're making at least half of that money
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by emmysam2: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Pls be honest, does your father earn a quarter of N800k monthly?
Is your mother not still married to him?
How about you earning the same 800k yourself instead of dictating and setting 800k salary as condition for marriage.
This is some of the reason why many of you women are still unmarried.
Na oju kokoro go kill una.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
stoopid creatures ..always dictating rules..where them own papa cant afford....no wonder there is not true live in todays nigeria

shameless creatures who only know how to prostitute around codedly

no wonder

@angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by michlins(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

thank you for this information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Jd07:
Madalla Thursday market is a saver 4 me n my family

That is where my friends do petronice.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2023
cybernaut:
Even they guy in the middle don't even make that amount talkless those two women from poor background.

Guys,when you make good money for yourself avoid women from poor background.

Reasons why you should avoid women from poor background. 80% of them has poor mentality of entitlement whenever they are into relationship or dating.

80% of them don't respect their Father because they see their Father as a failure.

Women from background always bring divisions immediately they step in a balance background because they will pushing their husband on the need to have their own asset shared not studying how the balance background was build from scratch.

Guys, when you make a good reasonable amount of money for yourself try to woo a girl from decent and balance background then you will understand why love is a beautiful thing.

Guys, always work smart not harder because smartness pay then harder.

Say no to poor background girls if you make it in life unless she is very royal and submissive and observe if she respect her father irrespective how poor her dad is.

This is a great contribution.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Adakintroy: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Much. Depend on your greed.

The rule is if can't earn that urself don't demand it. Its a privilege hence not ur devine mandate.

If you earning it then you Have a right to demand given the class you belong. If not find your class. Honest. You on 40k. Find a 40k dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Exceed15:

Nice one but not easy for a lot of people. Thank God for your life

That is a very honest contribution...u are very right.

It is simply not easy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2023
I finally listened to the interview these girl are clueless they are thinking like girls dating yahoo boys that don't know the value of money.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by FirmTR(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2023
SaiRuiMall:
Today's Discussion:

Vawulence City ladies, how much should any man asking your hand in marriage be making monthly before you can say YES to him.

Considering the cost of living and unemployment rate in Nigeria, Men, how much do you think you should be making monthly before considering settling down??

Come All and share your opinion.

Create a thread.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Adakintroy:

Much. Depend on your greed.

The rule is if can't earn that urself don't demand it. Its a privilege hence not ur devine mandate.

If you earning it then you Have a right to demand given the class you belong. If not find your class. Honest. You on 40k. Find a 40k dude.
The topic is not on how much I earn
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ModCaller: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Rice 3bags a year.

You should be smart enough to spot a troll. That thing you quoted is the biggest troll on Nairaland. No one takes her seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Adakintroy: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The topic is not on how much I earn

Yes it is.

You read the topic, but not between its lines.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Atkin1013: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2023
As your papa Dey earn am
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Jerryherd:
These are kids and they have little exposure ..

When EFCC arrested Raymond Dokpesy, His personal account maintained a closing balance of 700k to 1m until Dasuki wired him Billions

Raymond has asset running into billions, with 2 wives and many kids

A director at a Ministry doesn't earn more than 800k basic salary

For a Doctor to earn 750k he has to be a trained qualified consultant

An independent marketer fueling stations don't even make 5m profit monthly, to make 5million profit you are selling 12,m litters of petrol

Directors in all the ministry don't earn up to 300k per month.

U can very this claim and I don't envy their lives.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2023
ModCaller:

You should be smart enough to spot a troll. That thing you quoted is the biggest troll on Nairaland. No one takes her seriously

Noted with thanks.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Jay16: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No matter where i reside even if it is in the most expensive cities in Nigeria 800k is too much for one month.

Carry 400k go North buy foodstuffs and see if you fit go market for like 3months self
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by lereinter(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2023
That's why we have Ned nwoko, davido, etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.