Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50139 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

The realistic question should be. How much do you currently make per month? I have noticed something......

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by BigCowHornn: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasarawa state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

How do you preserve the tomatoes
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Chibuchris: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

Its like you living in the world of utopia,

First of all how many people earn 800k in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mightyhaze: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2023
donprinyo:
I'm really not earning much
A whole Don ? cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Oga there is no way you are keeping all that foodstuff in your house and you go come here to talk say rat no dey your house. You think say na kindergarten dey here ni? Which kain environment can be free of rats when loads of foodstuff dey house with kids? I can bet my balls say rats don build mansion for your house. Comot for road jare make person see road pass jor. What nonsense angry

I live in a descent apartment where I pay 800k....so,u expect me to live with rats?

Guy u need to shrugoff this mentality...it would take u no where.
Travel and move around,go on holidays,visit rich uncles and aunties and see life beyond ur level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by simfrost90210: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

And then everything will spoil for house or rat go become your permanent neighbor. Very bad way of saving money.

Why will you not endeavour to free your apartment from all corroding rodents?

Get pesticides or better still, get a cat
Foods stored neatly and being constantly consumed don't just spoil.. that's why you store them at their best considerable places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by sotall(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Oga there is no way you are keeping all that foodstuff in your house and you go come here to talk say rat no dey your house. You think say na kindergarten dey here ni? Which kain environment can be free of rats when loads of foodstuff dey house with kids? I can bet my balls say rats don build mansion for your house. Comot for road jare make person see road pass jor. What nonsense angry

What exactly are you arguing bro?

You must have lived with rats all your life and now concluded they are everywhere...

Be intelligent bro....there are very effective pest control methods that eradicate rats completely from your house if the environment you live is pest-infested.

Secondly, a house well built in addition to good hygiene will keep all rats away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Ajisebioyolaari: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Bulk purchase is always cheaper on the long run. The problem most people have is the purchasing power. How many people can afford to buy in bulk per time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mightyhaze: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2023
Konjiboii:
I blame men for this epidemic they created for low income men, ladies with this mindset have never really had to work hard to make money so it's easy for them to see all men as equal or think it's as easy to make money, how many of this women can survive on their salaries alone without olosho as side hustle, come to Lagos and see yoruba girls that can't write their names on paper using the latest iphones and staying in millions per annum apartments, it's all toto hustle. I always preach for men to up their game and stop loving this hos that don't add value to their life, just fvck them and pass to the next homie. Don't let talk like this make you feel less of a man at the end of the day this girls need us more than we need them, live your life to the fullest and when you feel it's right find a manageable one to procreate with.
fvck n pass eh? If Dem do your sis or daughter like dat shey u go happy?

Learn to talk responsibly..and respect women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by qtguru(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How much do you earn monthly ?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mightyhaze: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2023
hardbody:

She is very cheap. How much does she think 800k is when calculated on a straight line basis? This is N9.6m per annum, about USD20k. Aim high abeg.
not upto 20k USD

Heck..not even upto 10k
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Below is how I do it.

The first picture was when I bought them.

The second picture is when some parts had been used .

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by simfrost90210: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2023
sotall:

You must have lived with rats all your life and now concluded they are everywhere...

Be intelligent bro....there are very effective pest control methods that eradicate rats completely from your house if the environment you live is pest-infested.

Secondly, a house well built in addition to good hygiene will keep all rats away.

grin grin grin grin my bro..
.., you know, living in ghettos and slums will make u understand the love and affection this type of people have for rats when they're not clean in themselves as individuals.. so don't be surprised he can bet his balls for rats, he's accustomed to them by being unkempt.. may people live in the ghettos like i did and are very neat and clean without the presence of rodents in their apartments.. Be Clean grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by qtguru(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2023
800k is high salary, no average person makes 800k IyaebeTheGreat, you're out of touch with reality, that's a manager's salary unless the person is in Tech/ running a business or earns in USD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2023
sotall:

My land lady do call this environmental guys that comes to spray the compound quarterly,but some times I used to refuse from spraying it because of the children playing in the compound.

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by occfx: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.

Always quantify your earnings in dollars. The 800k today could worth only 8k after May 29th and you go begin apply for divorce. If the guy man come become Hakim promax, your own don be.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nahunger(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.

My God see mentality

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2023
qtguru:
800k is high salary, no average person makes 800k IyaebeTheGreat, you're out of touch with reality, that's a manager's salary unless the person is in Tech/ running a business or earns in USD.

I earn three of this in a month and yet I am not a manager.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by cybernaut(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Even they guy in the middle don't even make that amount talkless those two women from poor background.

Guys,when you make good money for yourself avoid women from poor background.

Reasons why you should avoid women from poor background. 80% of them has poor mentality of entitlement whenever they are into relationship or dating.

80% of them don't respect their Father because they see their Father as a failure.

Women from background always bring divisions immediately they step in a balance background because they will pushing their husband on the need to have their own asset shared not studying how the balance background was build from scratch.

Guys, when you make a good reasonable amount of money for yourself try to woo a girl from decent and balance background then you will understand why love is a beautiful thing.

Guys, always work smart not harder because smartness pay then harder.

Say no to poor background girls if you make it in life unless she is very royal and submissive and observe if she respect her father irrespective how poor her dad is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Skyciel: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Dey play grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by babaloke: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2023
You that is talking, how much do u earn monthly.... Later you will come out be claiming equality in the house....
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by qtguru(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Employment, or business? if Employment then it means you've had a long career span or in Tech, in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tranquility2345: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

I live in a descent apartment where I pay 800k....so,u expect me to live with rats?

Guy u need to shrugoff this mentality...it would take u no where.
Travel and move around,go on holidays,visit rich uncles and aunties and see life beyond ur level.

Look at this one. I swear to God you never travel pass me. Walahi! Where you don travel go? Name where you don go make I school you about the place. You think you are talking to a fellow wretch? You dey pay rent of 800k and you think you are doing well? You must be a slow poke! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by occfx: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Rice 3bags a year.

You are on point but how do you manage intruders and uninvited scavenging relations. I buy things in bulk and start to notice guests anyhow before you know it, they will share your food..my plan now is to relocate away from them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tranquility2345: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2023
cybernaut:
Even they guy in the middle don't even make that amount talkless those two women from poor background.

Guys,when you make good money for yourself avoid women from poor background.

Reasons why you should avoid women from poor background. 80% of them has poor mentality of entitlement whenever they are into relationship or dating.

80% of them don't respect their Father because they see their Father as a failure.

Women from background always bring divisions immediately they step in a balance background because they will pushing their husband on the need to have their own asset shared not studying how the balance background was build from scratch.

Guys, when you make a good reasonable amount of money for yourself try to woo a girl from decent and balance background then you will understand why love is a beautiful thing.

Guys, always work smart not harder because smartness pay then harder.

Say no to poor background girls if you make it in life unless she is very royal and submissive and observe if she respect her father irrespective how poor her dad is.

Unless she’s very royal abi? Like Queen Elizabeth? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tranquility2345: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

You earn 2.4 milla monthly and you dey buy foodstuff in bulk that will last for a year come dey consume food wey no fresh abi? Na so cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Pandagirl: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earn? undecided...
Bless you o. My first thought was, how much does she earn as a lady?
A lot of broke people be giving crazy standards.
People who are rich don't even speak up on the amount their other half should earn before consideration, cos the rich know themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by BigCowHornn: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=122797482][/quote]

If NEPA take light for one month it will pain you well grin

I take it you are from the east but live in Anuja
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

You earn 2.4 milla monthly and you dey buy foodstuff in bulk that will last for a year come dey consume food wey no fresh abi? Na so cheesy

Hahahah.

All the food u eat outside are preserved and that does mean it is not is not fresh.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Exceed15: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Rice 3bags a year.

Nice one but not easy for a lot of people. Thank God for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2023
She should keep waiting for her Mr right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.