Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39767 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Just be good, nice and helpful without expecting anything in return.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Guyman01: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nellys1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Anthony Okeke stop begging all day
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by frozenelusion(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe. Because he knows who is who.

Tomorrow some selfish people from one side like that will be saying Igbos have bad image globally. Same people that will go abroad and still bring their dirty nepotism to a foreigner's company which I have witnessed in UK.

To be a 'Developer' no be ewedu
Bro, guess no one noticed that the guy who helped her was Igbo. You won't hear the children of hate and greed, shout Ipod. Awon "Children of the Corn"

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Guyman01: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Yoruba brother dump, ibo brother help. Yet we keep insulting ibo.

Nigeria is in a mess because of the resentment against Igbos, a Yoruba guy impregnated a Turkish woman and an Igbo man took up upon himself to cater for her without asking for anything.
Over here in the North, you can imagine the kind of hope that Air Peace gave to relatives of Northerners stranded in Sudan when he offered to airlift them free while FG was still confused about what to do.

This is why an Igbo Muslim convert is trusted more than a Yoruba born Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.

Rare indeed. Most men would want to first get into her pants, thinking they are being smart. Not knowing they're thereby losing the girl's eternal gratitude and heart!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Guyman01: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
DrAda:
I was very certain that it will be an Igbo man. Just clicked on the thread to confirm this and I was right
I had the same thought too, Igbos are humane despite how our politicians make us to portray them. Its only an Igbo man that will train you in business or trade and give you money to start and send his customers to you anytime he is out of stock just to ensure that you are growing because he feels he has failed if those he trained are not doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by DrAda(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Guyman01:

I had the same thought too, Igbos are humane despite how our politicians make us to portray them. Its only an Igbo man that will train you in business or trade and give you money to start and send his customers to you anytime he is out of stock just to ensure that you are growing because he feels he has failed if those he trained are not doing well.

I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by DrAda(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

99.99% are bad. Just this single act of kindness hasn't eraced their wickedness

Ok
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by ekitimanalways(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chiffy:
Yoruba demon impregnated and dumped. But the igbo man helped selflessly. Now the mother has named the child after the Igbo man; both name and surname.

Tomorrow yoruba will complain that Igbo is taking away their rights;; whereas they are the ones who failed to live up to their responsibility.
Do not worry, a Yoruba doctor will live up to his responsibility by curing the long and painful orgasm you always suffer whenever you hear news concerning Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by rikithor(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nellys1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Sister faith
1.Who are you expecting cash or kind gifts from?
Is it from fellow gender or the other genders?

2.sorry about your plight,it has or is happening everywhere.
The past 8 years under Buhari's and APC was smiling.
3.You are asking openly for alms yet you are almost anonymous.
You just created this thread today.
4.if you have ever demonize men-kind or strongly agreeing with bittered feminists in seeing everything wrong with their efforts to add values to this society,may you have your self to deal with.
5.@ kid,what about his/her dad?
6.income , salary or wages comes through rendering services or goods, which one do you give out in other to legitimately receive?

7.i am not mocking at your plight,no ,I wish you timely intervention from anyone but this is a honest question someone must ask you if you weren't ask, already.

May God come through for you through human angels if you truely deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Johans2023: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
endsarrrs:
He should as well marry her and adopt the child
no need. He has already done his part. Marriage is not something you can decide because of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by jaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
How it's supposed to be. Nice

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by skywalker240(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Farid24224:

Ask him ooooo!!!
I just tire for that girl abi na simp sef undecided
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by purples25(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thank God there are still men that can help a lady without sleeping with her.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Inyaky(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
So a Nigerian man can help a woman with full pussy without asking her for sex, I'm sure he wasn't born in Nigeria.

This news is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Tzar(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nice!
But these days, I don’t believe everything I see on the internet. Most things are staged for likes.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by izubext007: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
this is good .
Yoruba to the world
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by klawaaa: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wow, that sounds great!
PoliteActivist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMbLVibbw 1 min

(I did this same thing not long ago. The lady named her child after me - both my first and last names!)

This Turkish white lady was pregnant, alone, depressed, despondent, and destitute. A Nigerian guy took care of her without asking her for sex, or asking anything in return. She ended up naming the child after him and thinks the world of Nigerians!

If only more Nigerians were like us.
Can you do such?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Gandrova: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
tosyne2much:
There's nothing shocking about it

Some of us are like that
Lolz! Who are you?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
I hope that has taught them that not all black men are savages.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by mediclife1987(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.

And it's even rarer for a woman to help a man at all...
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by SIRmanjar(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
A Yoruba demon tried to messup her life an Igbo angel came to her rescue smiley
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by zolajpower: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMbLVibbw 1 min

(I did this same thing not long ago. The lady named her child after me - both my first and last names!)

This Turkish white lady was pregnant, alone, depressed, despondent, and destitute. A Nigerian guy took care of her without asking her for sex, or asking anything in return. She ended up naming the child after him and thinks the world of Nigerians!

If only more Nigerians were like us.
Can you do such?
That guy is a traditional man , I can't sleep with a woman with another man's preggy lie lie .
Only a fool will do that , I learnt this from a Yoruba guy
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by ukaface(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
He obviously didn’t ask for sex because he knows white women no get chills like black women… just saying. He for ask na, make the woman call am molestor or rapist so that they can arrest him.

Abegi
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CrownOfClay724: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Krublog:
Hope his got everything in his mother's name😁😁😁

Eve can be funny atimes you know?

On a serious note, Nigerians are large hearted people.

I got a guy staying with me right now.
Met him on the streets, don't even know his name, family or work place (though I know he's an apprentice hair stylist) and we're cool.

Thank you for taking him in.
Just do well to do a little check for your own safety.

I once was like that guy : homeless, hapless and helpless.
Then a kind stranger took me in and I began building my life from there.

I'm in a better place now .
And at anytime, I always have at least one person squatting with me.
It's the best thing you can do for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by RedAlert08(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

This is shocking.

Why shouldn't a man expect something in return? Is she the girl's father?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Codes151(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na igbo boy post this
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CanadaOrBust: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
zolajpower:

That guy is a traditional man , I can't sleep with a woman with another man's preggy lie lie .
Only a fool will do that , I learnt this from a Yoruba guy

Traditional man? Hmmm, maybe.
But it is also possible he is a scammer
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CanadaOrBust: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
ukaface:
He obviously didn’t ask for sex because he knows white women no get chills like black women… just saying. He for ask na, make the woman call am molestor or rapist so that they can arrest him.

Abegi

Not all white women are “white women”. White women in Turkey have totally different mentality from white women in US, UK.
Also, Turkey is a moslem country

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CanadaOrBust: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bimpe29:
Just be good, nice and helpful without expecting anything in return.

People born and bred in Naija are rarely like that. Which is what makes this whole saga suspicious to me
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by BLACKDICK007: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Hehehehehe... the mpuru miri you're drinking will kill you faster than your monumental loss in 2023.... obi.ngo... wail till 2031... and power will head back to north... and you can die by then.... so you mean those one thousand ibo guys dat pack deir sef in 40ft container in apapa can actually buy one square feet of canal let alone land... tueh... keep fo.ol.ing ya mu..mu sef hehehehehe... the houses you bought in Lagos will not follow you to bush republic of biafra... Awolowo don't need your plea since he already dealt with you vultures beyond recognition... you're known to cook weed because awo made you learn to eat grass hehehehehe... till eternity you will forever be political slaves in Nigeria... if you like cry to hell you'll still burn there hehehehehe... e choke grin
hahahahahahaha

that is how the animals like to fool theirselves online...

useless marginalised tribe grin

no presidency for them, and no biafra too. grin

they will continue to be our slaves till the kingdom come grin

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Emmanuel909090: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.