Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man (288 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Many ladies say I will never fight for any man even my husband. Instead I divorce.

Lol

Let me shock you, yo will fight dirty.

When you marry you will discover that your husband has suddenly become attractive to many older women and single ladies.

Especially if he dresses well and takes care of you.

Women will inbox him and even try to get to bed with him.

You will be shocked that married women are also on the list.

😂
Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by Oluromantic: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
You know it's easy to talk and mock others until you find yourself in same situation then experience becomes your best teacher

1 Like

Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by yrhuhfy113: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Many ladies say I will never fight for any man even my husband. Instead I divorce.

Lol

Let me shock you, yo will fight dirty.

When you marry you will discover that your husband has suddenly become attractive to many older women and single ladies.

Especially if he dresses well and takes care of you.

Women will inbox him and even try to get to bed with him.

You will be shocked that married women are also on the list.

😂

IF HE IS TRASH AS A HUSBAND..... IF HE ABUSES HER, IF HE DOESN'T SPEND WELL ON HER.....

the woman will cheat on him and not fight for him.

WOMEN know what they're doing
Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

IF HE IS TRASH AS A HUSBAND..... IF HE ABUSES HER, IF HE DOESN'T SPEND WELL ON HER.....

the woman will cheat on him and not fight for him.

WOMEN know what they're doing

Surprisingly, cheating wives fight the most for the man.
Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Oluromantic:
You know it's easy to talk and mock others until you find yourself in same situation then experience becomes your best teacher

Swrs
Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by yrhuhfy113: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Surprisingly, cheating wives fight the most for the man.

not here in the east o. NEVER..... they would boldly switch
Re: When You Marry As A Woman You Will Fight For Your Man by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

not here in the east o. NEVER..... they would boldly switch

Omoh X100

(1) (Reply)

Does It Exist / Should I Consider This? / Please Who Remember This ASSURANCE Lyrics By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.