Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? (985 Views)

“I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? / What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Enemyofpeace: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2023
What characters did you inherit from your father?

Me: Manliness! Pride! Big heart! Loyalty! Respect! love for animals! To never give up! Temper and a weee bit of rage! Common sense! And a wicked awesome short fuse!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Illegal1(m): 5:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Omoh.......i still find it difficult to stop behaving lyk my dad bcus i took 90% of his character bt i lyk jst 2
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Okoroawusa: 5:21am On Apr 29, 2023
To dey pursue woman

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Nuhskhut: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2023
I don't think I even have any.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Never for once caught my dad cheating before not to talk of womanizing.. I adopted that, zero tolerance to womanizing.

Food- Say his food no go ready by 7pm, una must be playing, he did go to church but sorry not for once I have seen him fasting before. In his voice, no food seller on the way to heaven, if you missed your dinner, be ready to stay hungry till judgement day .. grin cheesy

Physical abuse - Not for quarter time he ever raised his voice on mum, they know how to solve theirs matter without making noise, the moment dad eats food without meat, or eat the meat without food, then automatically Wahala don dey..

My old man taught me a lot of things.. Grateful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2023
His humbled, considerate, and curious nature... We don't always judge a book by its cover and we love constructive arguments.. grin grin cheesy

I've always been more close to my father than my mother ever since I was young, he would take me shopping and buy me all the nice things.. grin grin cheesy

He was the first one to buy me makeup as a teenager and took me to my first nail technician.

3 Likes

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Banbulu: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2023
Omo Mr nice guy, n is killing me,
Wen he was alive he owned a chemist shop people really creeple the shop wit on credit, we will pay later, man go come back home no money to feed the family, shop will be going empty still you are selling everyday saving life to people wey no get gratitude n conscience,, wen he died some wey geh church mind brought the money the owe y others ran away,, I'm trying to be a monster people don't deserve good

3 Likes

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Karen2024(f): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2023
His anger
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
Never for once caught my dad cheating before not to talk of womanizing.. I adopted that, zero tolerance to womanizing.

Food- Say his food no go ready by 7pm, una must be playing, he did go church but sorry not for once I have seen him fasting before. In his voice, no food seller on the way to heaven, if you missed your dinner, be ready to stay hungry till judgement day .. grin cheesy

Physical abuse - Not for quarter time he ever raised his voice on mum, they know how ton solve theirs matter without making noise, the moment dad eat food without meat, or eat the meat without food, then automatically Wahala don dey..

My old man taught me a lot of things.. Grateful
Nice man. It is unfortunate that he has a son like you.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nice man. It is unfortunate that he has a son like you.

His son is about to become one of the greatest..

Youngest elders stateman. grin cheesy
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2023
My old man was a man of integrity and honesty. Always rooted for fairness and justice and was very religious. He took after his own father a I took after him, except for being religious.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by VictorUSA15: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

You are not making any sense. Get sense before you comment.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Youngest elders corrupt stateman. grin cheesy
Better
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2023
VictorUSA15:
You are not making any sense. Get sense before you comment.

Why not tell us the attitudes you inherited from your dad without getting jealous about others?
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Curious345: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Meticulous'ness
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Tallesty1:
Better

Make una try to dey wish others the best so that same can be reciprocated.

You can't grow by pulling others down.

Enjoy your weekend
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by coputa(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Do you think you possesses the qualities to become an elder state man.Notable elder state men didn't attain the height on the internet and social media or is it because there was no internet during their time.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by VictorUSA15: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Why not tell us the attitudes you inherited from your dad without getting jealous about others?
Me, get jealouse of a worthless piece of human debris like you? I guess your brain is running backward.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Make una try to dey wish others the best so that same can be reciprocated.

You can't grow by pulling others down.

Enjoy your weekend
Bold of you to think that I am pulling you down. Dude, if I want you lower than you currently are, I will push you down not pull.

You are not above, you are bellow.

But I don't pull/push others down. I grow by working hard.

And if pulling people down stops individual growth then you are supposed to be begging for meals because you lots pulled millions of Nigerians down when you elected Buhari.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by helinues: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Me, get jealouse of a worthless piece of debris like you? I guess your brain is running backward.

Tallesty1:
Bold of you to think that I am pulling you down. Dude, if I want you lower than you currently are, I will push you down not pull.

You are not above, you are bellow.

But I don't pull/push others down. I grow by working hard.

And if pulling people down stops individual growth then you are supposed to be begging for meals because you lots pulled millions of Nigerians down when you elected Buhari.

So you don't have any meaningful contribution to this thread apart from attacking those who have made theirs.

See, this una cancel culture is no longer going to be tolerated.

Una carry politics section bitterness come romance section, that's on weekend when your brains supposed to be relaxing.

Radarada
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

So you don't have any meaningful contribution to this thread apart from attacking those who have made theirs.

See, this una cancel culture is no longer going to be tolerated.
Attack/Cancel you for what? I was just sympathizing with you good father. Sorry if you misunderstood me.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by madscientist88(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2023
looks ,rage and temper, masculinity,deep voice and strength.

5 Likes

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by ItisWell22(f): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2023
Loves to a fault, but when he’s given up on one; no going back. The way he loves mumsy eh, we sef wey be their children dey wonder. 🤭😊

Makes everyone around him feel loved, especially via pet names.

Honesty! No one has ever and can ever accuse dad of dishonesty! None!
It’s “affecting” me right now. 🥹

Very hardworking! I dey try to drop this 1 shaa, but it doesn’t want to leave me. 😢

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by eminent91: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Kindness, humility,integrity,respect, positive mindset amidst every challenges.

He is not an overly religious person which my siblings and I inherited from him,but he never failed to tell us that God is the author and finisher of our faith.We should only depend on him alone.

I learnt how to relate with people in all fairness
and equity.You are not bigger than the pepper seller we dey your street,na just life happen.

He taught me how to manage and plan myself, especially finance wise.
He showed me that family matters alot with the he relates with all his siblings.Always being there for them in his own little way.

Finally,I inherited his stubborn nature🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Tenrack: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Nuhskhut:
I don't think I even have any.
same here. We're like polar opposites.
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by AsomStructures: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Having a big heart, caring for others, zero tolerance for disrespect...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Dangrace01: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2023
madscientist88:
looks ,rage and temper, masculinity,deep voice and strength.

Resemblance 100%

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by madscientist88(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Dangrace01:

Resemblance 100%
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by BigDawsNet: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
What characters did you inherit from your father?

Me: Manliness! Pride! Big heart! Loyalty! Respect! love for animals! To never give up! Temper and a weee bit of rage! Common sense! And a wicked awesome short fuse!!!

Hmmm..

Medically I took 99.9 of his DNA
Behaviour wise I took just 50%

1 Like

Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Nathaniel33(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Resemblance 199 percentage .
But .All men pls just marry one wife .
Re: What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? by Enemyofpeace: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
To dey pursue woman
dat one too good nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On This Issue / She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / Back After A Long Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.