Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,612 members, 7,861,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (15039 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Seagodess:
no mind dem they full nairaland.. scammers everywhere.. there's one mayor woreva..I never get him Time

Is Active
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by olancho: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2023
Happy birthday to a hardworking woman.
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2023
Ape IPOB terrorist monkey. She can get lost.
She has been exposed as a tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:
Used to have a lot of respect for this woman. Turns out, you never really know the true nature of some people until things don't go their way.
Aswear

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Fafesot:
Isn't this the woman Reno Omokri said was ugly? grin

Did that loud-mouthed buffoon actually say that?

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Great woman with brain. Happy Birthday Ma. These are people that when yiu have the right President, they will help move the nation forward. A new Nigeria is POssible.
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
AsomStructures:
These are the real slay queens.. Happy belated birthday ma'am...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

Belated is a wrong English today
You use that for her from tomorrow
Today is her birthday.

We learn everyday
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by GoodLord95: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Its like she will go to hell fire for posting pictures with her husband, but people like her dey carry male olosho secretly in hotels
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
onthehill:
Nigeria's former Education minister, Obiageli Ezekwesili has celebrated her 60th birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, Ezekwesili who was born on April 28, 1963, wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1652071997428363265?t=MsRkgT60pAZCh5j6H8faVw&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1443917/obiageli-ezekwesili-celebrates-60th-birthday-photos/
Very ugly man inside woman wrapper
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Kog45(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Agrocharcoal55:
Invest in lucrative charcoal nationwide distribution business and get high return on ur investment per trip

35% total ROI per trip

Market readily Available

Minimum investment is 1million for a 911 truck
And 2.3 million for a container truck

Check my profile for contact details
Sir,nothing stop you from paying for advertisement on nairaland if really you are into this business that would gives 35% profits and why are you always coming up with different monikers,nobody will trust you.

My advice,just do it in a legit way on nairaland then people will take you serious and try to amend with that man that opened you up here because I read it,not too good for your image.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Kog45(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Blueseaa03:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
Kai my naija people don wise up.All this while na wotowoto dem Dey give you,no mugu to catch o
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:
Used to have a lot of respect for this woman. Turns out, you never really know the true nature of some people until things don't go their way.

The difference between her type and 99.99% of nigerians is that people like her are only loyal to what they perceive as the truth and they have no qualms dumping you moment they see that you have departed from what they see as the right path. That's why you see she was Ibo but didn't waste time picking out Goodlucks faults to support Buhari, and once Buhari showed how foolish he was she wasted no time too. Woke Soyinka is like that too. But if you are a natural tribalist or religiously biased you will always be confused by people like her. I know what you may try saying next about her but you can keep that overused story aside and ponder on what I just told you
Re: Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2023
LastProphet:

The difference between her type and 99.99% of nigerians is that people like her are only loyal to what they perceive as the truth and they have no qualms dumping you moment they see that you have departed from what they see as the right path. That's why you see she was Ibo but didn't waste time picking out Goodlucks faults to support Buhari, and once Buhari showed how foolish he was she wasted no time too. Woke Soyinka is like that too. But if you are a natural tribalist or religiously biased you will always be confused by people like her. I know what you may try saying next about her but you can keep that overused story aside and ponder on what I just told you
Wow undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.