Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (162847 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Dogs and Dangers

"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision" (Philippians 3:2)

Although our salvation is secure, Paul alerts us to the possibility that we can be spoiled (Colossians 2:8), our faith can be shipwrecked (1 Timothy 1:19), and we can fall from our own "stedfastness" (2 Peter 3:17).  These are not idle threats.  There are those who are the "enemies of the cross of Christ" (Philippians 3:18), hence these startling descriptions in today's verse.

Dogs, both literally and metaphorically, are never mentioned in a positive context in Scripture.  "Dogs" encircled the Lord Jesus while on the cross (Psalm 22:16).  Blind watchmen are "dumb dogs" and ignorant shepherds are "greedy dogs," since neither are seeking the good of God's people (Isaiah 56:10-11).  We are explicitly warned not to give "that which is holy unto the dogs" (Matthew 7:6).  We must "beware of dogs" indeed.

Those motivated by evil come under severe condemnation.  False prophets are called "wolves" (Matthew 7:15), false apostles are deceitful (2 Corinthians 11:13), and those who falsely profess Christ are abominable, disobedient, and reprobate (Titus 1:16).

The concision (mutilators) are those who demand the Old Testament circumcision as proof of conversion (Galatians 6:12-15), thus ignoring and nullifying the grace of God given through the Lord Jesus Christ.

All such workers of iniquity will be rejected by this same Lord Jesus when they insist that their works are sufficient for salvation (Matthew 7:22-23). HMM III

For more . . . .

Beware!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
plappville:

@OLAADEGBU has given verses. Are we really defending the bible or TB? This question is not only for TB, valid for other Prophets. Christians should wake up. How many of us do fast, read our bible, go for evangelise or even publish Jesus in public?
People will put sticker and Picture of their pastors in their phone as screen server, facebook and even in their door.
Sure that will take u to Heaven, pastor will be judge like u on that day.
A weak christian is one who does not read his/her bible each day.
That is the food given to us, we must eat it, Pastor/Prophet cannot eat in ur place.
Take ur bible, read it, defend Jesus and be sure of enternity.
God is good all the time.

May the Lord continue to strengthen, my sister. God bless. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
thetruthof:

Thank you for this forum

I have got a lot of questions about this man.

1. Are his works exactly like those of the Lord Jesus Christ?
2. So many times he predicts games did Jesus did the same?
3. What kind of Christianity is he bringing in to the world?
4. What ministry is he accomplishing by what he is doing?

and many more.

I never managed to connect him to any scripture then he must be otherwise. the major problem with people is fear e.g "
Act 8:9 [b]But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

This is just what can best confirm his ministry

Good questions, brother. You nailed it right there with that scripture. Our people in Nigeria are under the bondage of fear, may the Lord deliver our people from these wolves in sheep's clothing that is ravaging our churches. undecided
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
IYANGBALI:

mouth action?that is my favourite grin

Be careful of what you wish for.... cool
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
biss4500:

you will one day stand before the Judge of the whole earth to repeat this Thesis. When your trouble comes Joshua will abandon you, he doesn't pay favour back.
Go and read 'Deception of the age unmasked' I will not direct you where to get it. it is on the internet if you Google it.
I wish you the best and I forgive you, expect I lied of Fatai Balogun

Don't mind them my sister, there are still a few thousands of us that believe your story. May the Lord give you the grace to keep on fighting the good fight of faith. God bless you real good. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
biss4500:

"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983024570

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

I could see 2 different pictures posted, are they pictures of different books or are they one and the same? Remain blessed as I await your response. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Jan 09
No be since even before 2000 this woman don dey complain? undecided
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Merry100: 11:50am On Jan 09
Sweetnecta:
Lanatullahi alal zhulimuun, alal mushrikuun, alal kafiruun.

you people outside Islam are sick. The cure is Islam.

See the evil of former Muslims in their new religion?

The yorubas, especially the former muslims who are now christians should be ashamed.

No wonder your god, the man called Jesus will reject all of you.

Pitiful people and am a muslim, and definitely ashamed of you people.
If this really occurred, it is not unexpected, the Bible already told us about false prophets.

We judge by what is in the Bible, surah 5:47 in your quran even encourages this.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44am On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:

No be since even before 2000 this woman don dey complain? undecided

Imagine how many years she's been sounding the warning and many folks are still fast asleep. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.