Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Expenses On Girls This Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Expenses On Girls This Month (2802 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Expenses On Girls This Month by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Its about 3 months i broke up with my ex so i decided to go on adventure to find another lady i want to call my girlfriend. So i had to connect with more than 5 different girls locally and outside my state. So far i have invited 5 girls to my house that i like within this month of April. Out of those five girls i decided to pick 2 that are good march to me. Basically i though about how I've spent so from April 2 to 29 and i came up with roughly 130k. To some it might not be much but i think it was worth it cos i found two beautiful souls i will choose to marry. I cant put my eggs in one basket again and this time i will make it snappy cos theres no time to waste. By August or September i will propose to one of them. Guy wish me luck🤞🤞

2 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by AsomStructures: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Finding happiness again is most important... Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by compton11(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
So bro,u marrying two girls at same time?
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by garriAndsugar: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Make sure you keep those beautiful souls
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by PerfectStranger(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
130k? Hmm rich kid. Some people's 3 month salary. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
You found love through money, well through money you might lose it ..

God help our soul .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Goodluck boss.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Baronthecelebri: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by diogo23: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
compton11:
So bro,u marrying two girls at same time?
Kindly read before you comment mugu

1 Like

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by compton11(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
diogo23:

Kindly read before you comment mugu
oloriburuku what has attract insult?

3 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by QuinModah(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Its about 3 months i broke up with my ex so i decided to go on adventure to find another lady i want to call my girlfriend. So i had to connect with more than 5 different girls locally and outside my state. So far i have invited 5 girls to my house that i like within this month of April. Out of those five girls i decided to pick 2 that are good march to me. Basically i though about how I've spent so from April 2 to 29 and i came up with roughly 130k. To some it might not be much but i think it was worth it cos i found two beautiful souls i will choose to marry. I cant put my eggs in one basket again and this time i will make it snappy cos theres no time to waste. By August or September i will propose to one of them. Guy wish me luck🤞🤞
Congratulations!!! Pampers and baby food milk are expensive, hope you are ready to shoulder the responsibility that comes with being married.

3 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Generalwoodz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by ghettochild(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
U no even tell us which of the girls u don sample
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by williamssamuel1: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

My bros, knowing a girl within a short period, then marriage follow sound very awkward to me, desperation for love does not usually end well, be vigilant and pray, because I have that believe that, known of this girls are the chosen one, money and pressure is leading you towards desperation, be careful

4 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Dogalmighty17: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
From April 2 to 29, you've spent 130k on women. We Nigerian men are the problem. We conver our inadequacies with money. The women are blinded and they put on their best behavior because the see you can spend. You are also blinded because you can't understand the true motive of the woman.

After the wedding, eyes clear. Then both husband and wife, useless as they are, start bothering us with Lamentations.

Don't spend on no woman that you think is worth settling with. Money ain't everything. Any woman you have plans for the future should also be resourcefully engaged with legitimate income sources.

If it is a fling you want, then pick your spec and enjoy her to the fullest. Pay her off and rest from the baggages of women.

Our women struggle with having dates outside the country because they can't get over the mindset that both parties equally contribute to dates. They expect the man to pay for everything. Little wonder they lament in frustration.

11 Likes

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Men just don't get it..
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Walezy2020: 3:26am On May 01, 2023
Kontinue
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by LEGALSER: 7:46am On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Na you be your problem. Dey rush Dey go where you no know. Na your body go tell you later

1 Like

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Crystalom3(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
130k in one month?

God abeg where this money dey o
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by efficiencie(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Investor! I hope you know that as you have decided to not put all your eggs into a basket, those ladies may be playing the same strategy on you. You may be the second, third, fourth, tenth or twentieth guy on their list. Small time "beautiful souls" go turn to "fear woman ohh, fear woman, I fear who no fear woman".
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2023
QuinModah:
Congratulations!!! Pampers and baby food milk are expensive, hope you are ready to shoulder the responsibility that comes with being married.

Baby stuff is not a problem i will take care of that

1 Like

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
From April 2 to 29, you've spent 130k on women. We Nigerian men are the problem. We conver our inadequacies with money. The women are blinded and they put on their best behavior because the see you can spend. You are also blinded because you can't understand the true motive of the woman.

After the wedding, eyes clear. Then both husband and wife, useless as they are, start bothering us with Lamentations.

Don't spend on no woman that you think is worth settling with. Money ain't everything. Any woman you have plans for the future should also be resourcefully engaged with legitimate income sources.

If it is a fling you want, then pick your spec and enjoy her to the fullest. Pay her off and rest from the baggages of women.

Our women struggle with having dates outside the country because they can't get over the mindset that both parties equally contribute to dates. They expect the man to pay for everything. Little wonder they lament in frustration.

I have to honest with you.. i spent 2 year to have a proper relationship with my ex and ended up not getting married due to so many factors. If i see the quality i want between these two girls i will propose to anyone one of them.

1 Like

Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2023
williamssamuel1:

My bros, knowing a girl within a short period, then marriage follow sound very awkward to me, desperation for love does not usually end well, be vigilant and pray, because I have that believe that, known of this girls are the chosen one, money and pressure is leading you towards desperation, be careful

Thanks for your advice i really appreciate
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by moodyguy: 11:39am On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I have to honest with you.. i spent 2 year to have a proper relationship with my ex and ended up not getting married due to so many factors. If i see the quality i want between these two girls i will propose to anyone one of them.
I support u
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Gee64: 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
Ok,

Continue.
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Pegi23(f): 5:19pm On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
. Omo u Dey craze oo
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2023
Pegi23:
. Omo u Dey craze oo

How do you mean?
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by PureFace1(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You are too desperate

What is rushing you ? Your desperation will just leave you open to manipulation and exploitation until you decided to calm down and take your time unless you get extremely lucky. Things aren't always as easy as it seem and as you planned
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by QuinModah(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Baby stuff is not a problem i will take care of that
Then what are you waiting for to marry her.
Re: My Expenses On Girls This Month by PureFace1(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What is so special about marriage lol ?

Most Nigerian guys are just desperate to enter that cage call marriage all in the name of God's know what, maybe because you have been brainwashed lol.

Your desperation for marriage is going to affect your chances of getting married.

Don't even consider a woman for marriage unless she is signaling to you that she is ready to take the relationship further with you and you find her suitable enough. Many guys proposal got rejected and their heart totally crushed because they couldn't read the signs , a woman will urge you to take the relationship further subtlely when she is ready for the next step with you. It is not you that will be so eager or you will be crush. When you are ready she may not be ready, when she is ready she will let you know subtlely.

Reason why it is better to just have fun and go with the flow if you are dating at least 3 women, it is just a matter of time before one would be totally into you and urge you to take that step. You are a man anyway and have all the time unlike women so take advantage of it instead of rushing and acting desperate like a woman that would soon hit menopause, men get even more attractive as they get older.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? / Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? / If You Love Someone, Come In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.