Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. (1336 Views)

I Am A Goodwill Ambassador Of Sovereign State Of Biafra :abdulrahman Alfa / 10 Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra Yet Better Than Nigeria. / Ismaila Isah:north Not Afraid Of Sovereign Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ezeagu(m): 3:19am On Sep 24, 2011
Enugu - 200 (km2)

1. Liechtenstein - 160
2. San Marino - 61
3. Tuvalu - 26
4. Nauru - 21
5. Monaco - 2
6. Vatican City - 0.44

Your excuses? Dust.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by udezue(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2011
Please educate these people. Independence and self-determination have nothing to do with population or land size.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Onlytruth(m): 5:26am On Sep 24, 2011
ezeagu and udezue,
I have no doubt in my mind that we shall all meet face to face one day.

Thanks ezeagu.

@topic,

A lot of Nigerians kill and maim for a bogus country that can never work.

Give me a donkey that is healthy and fit, than a giant crippled horse! cool
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by OgidiBoy(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2011
^^^ If theres going to be free Heineken and fried goat meat in this meeting then I'd love to be attend pls sad
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Onlytruth(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2011
^^

well, you know how we roll. LOL.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2011
hmm interesting! please this should be put on the front page. just imagine plateau state a country independent of the fake north! also add what are this countries sustainin themselves wit?
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2011
plateau can sustain itself wit tourism, agriculture, solid minerals etc. i can just imagine it ;-) :-()
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ezeagu(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2011
Some nations will have to stick together to survive, some can do it on their own. To be honest, the Nigerian governments allocations are not seen by everyone, many people in Nigeria are living out of touch with the state called Nigeria, as in if it vanished nothing will change in their life.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by hajifaty: 6:03am On Sep 24, 2011
ezeagu:

Some nations will have to stick together to survive, some can do it on their own. To be honest, the Nigerian governments allocations are not seen by everyone, many people in Nigeria are living out of touch with the state called Nigeria, as in if it vanished nothing will change in their life.

becos majority of the citizens don't want to know and don't know their rights.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2011
apart from 1 and 6, i dont know the others existed. i like the tot of nigeria break up into 100,200 or more countries what do you think?
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Onlytruth(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2011
Let it break into as many countries as possible. If you can't survive, go to your neighbor and accept whatever terms he gives you to accept you. If he refuses, tough luck.
Bottomline is that each country would make sense from day one.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ezeagu(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2011
unphilaz:

apart from 1 and 6, i dont know the others existed. i like the tot of nigeria break up into 100,200 or more countries what do you think?

There are less than 500 languages in Nigeria, if you want to use the official count that is questionable. There are less ethnic divisions than 500 and there are more than 5 major ethnic groups that make up more than 1 million.

Onlytruth:

Let it break into as many countries as possible. [size=14pt]If you can't survive, go to your neighbor and accept whatever terms he gives you to accept you. If he refuses, tough luck.[/size]
Bottomline is that each country would make sense from day one.

I just had to bolden it. They need to invent handshaking on the internet.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2011
wat made them have the status of sovereign countries? was it war, corruption or what this could shed light to why we may consider breaking up?
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2011
thanks onlytruth. yes that terms wil be nice at least and to some extent blood shed will be reduced.thanks onlytruth. yes that terms wil be nice at least and to some extent blood shed will be reduced.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ezeagu(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2011
unphilaz:

wat made them have the status of sovereign countries? was it war, corruption or what this could shed light to why we may consider breaking up?

Many of them are kingdoms. Europeans weren't interested in colonising themselves/the kingdoms put up a good fight so they were left sovereign. Secession, or more correctly self-determination is not a big deal in a Europe, because they all come together to eat out of the outside world. Africans seem to think they need to be joined at the hip for unity. Sort of like knocking down a part of your wall and joining the neighbours house so there will be "unity". Nigeria is a household with at least five grown men.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2011
Boko haram threat,maiming and killing of ibo is enough spirit to drive secession spirit but will secession solve the problems of Nigeria ? Secession is just like a divorce between a man and a woman who have dozens of children,the man and the woman gain their freedom but what about the helpless children who had no choice but to be forced to live a complicated life as a result of the divorce of their parents ?
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2011
i went and checked monaco guess what, wit its small size it does not have NATURAL NOR AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES, yet it has 20,000 millionaires out of 32,000. just imagine plateau state wit 1 million+ solid minerals, tourism! WOW! POSSIBILITYi went and checked monaco guess what, wit its small size it does not have NATURAL NOR AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES, yet it has 20,000 millionaires out of 32,000. just imagine plateau state wit 1 million+ solid minerals, tourism! WOW! POSSIBILITY
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by unphilaz(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2011
we need to educate our people on why and how to live after SNC, so that the problems bedeviling burundi will be minimized
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by udezue(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2011
Onlytruth its imperative we know ourselves. Shoot me a message via my e-mail
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by PointB: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Boko haram threat,maiming and killing of ibo is enough spirit to drive secession spirit but will secession solve the problems of Nigeria ? Secession is just like a divorce between a man and a woman who have dozens of children,the man and the woman gain their freedom but what about the helpless children who had no choice but to be forced to live a complicated life as a result of the divorce of their parents ?

Some idi.ots will never fess up to the fact that Yorubas are killed and maimed in their numbers. Glorifying Igbos death seems to them to best way to shy away from confronting the death of Yorubas and other tribes. The conveniently forgot that from available statics, Yorubas ('fake' muslims, and not living in Christians ) are the easier prey for the rampaging rioters.   They keeping talking about dead Igbo.

Pathetic lots.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by alex14(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
PointB:

Some idi.ots will never fess up to the fact that Yorubas are killed and maimed in their numbers. Glorifying Igbos death seems to them to best way to shy away from confronting the death of Yorubas and other tribes. The conveniently forgot that from available statics, Yorubas ('fake' muslims, and not living in Christians ) are the easier prey for the rampaging rioters.   They keeping talking about dead Igbo.

Pathetic lots.

grin Abeg leave that Yoruba f00l to keep living in denial. This is a simple case of "enslave me but don't kill me" mentality undecided. I guess Yorubas don't want to anger their ewusa/fulani masters by demanding justice for their slain kith and kin,,,,hence the continued "living in denial".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ak47mann(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
that ndu-chucks of a guy i know he is not an igbo man why using igbo name in his ID i wonder undecided
he keep saying that igboland cannot accommodate all igbos and the land got no resourcefulness to cope with any difficult situation he should think again cheesy cheesy i wonder  were he got that from his parents must be teaching them some alice in the wonderland stories about igbo land cheesy
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Dede1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Upon the intellectual dress down you have received on this forum, it is still a shame you have not structured your thought process to the level of human. I guess a pig shall always remain a pig.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by EzeUche(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
Foolish Africans who believe size matters. . .

I think a country without those Muslim fanatics would be a much better place to live.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ShangoThor(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hey, just playing devils advocate here, regarding the topic, it would be more effective to plant bombs in parts of the South, the West and the East and pretend it was done by Boko Haram.

This strategy would facilitate the separation or disintegration faster than you can blink.

Game over!
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Rgp92: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
we need no more country in africa!! fvcking disgrace to the world!
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by Pukkah: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
Day by day, more and more Nigerians are losing confidence in this 1914 contraption called Nigeria. Really, I do not think Nigeria has ever been united in its entire life.

At a time like this, a referendum won't be a bad idea.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
ahnahan. . una fit nwe nzuko and not call me?
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
Ezeagu, keep these topics coming, if you can.
Re: List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. by jamace(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2011
We are getting there. Only time can tell.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Jonathan Appoints Mohammed D. Abubakar, 53, Acting IG / Ojukwu : Authentic Nigerian Hero. By Tokunbo Ogunbiyi / Nigeria: Northern Leaders Have Case To Answer On Boko Haram - Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.