Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question (59452 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / JUST IN: US Officials’ Have Signalled Atiku To Come For Visa, Says Gbenga Daniel / *BREAKING* : 'US Officials' Have Signalled @atiku To Come For Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Johnweeked12: 12:55am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:
This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9K6I_znf8
Cliche for our government people. Hypocrites them all
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Guestlander: 1:08am On May 01, 2023
7brigade:

Ur father or father figures 💯 ...will have been graced to have me scolded them and challenged his ineptitude in birthing a slopke sub animal like. U.
We are talking of common topic under observation ...u mention "supporters"u think I'm among those that are erroded in a frenzy of d myopia,...I'm a natural" freeborn" and will
condemn all form of "rascality" u clear watched a video of a presumed journalist and present DG of NIDCOM,behaving like a mental deranged fellow in an open interview ,using hand gestures like like a paralytic patience who needed a Cleopatra service..u are here mentioning support base ..
This clearly shows and potray how far we from modern civilization
Omo ale...jati jati..cursed is d day u are born
A bloody waste of human fabrics

Cursed is the day your father was born. Who made you a police on what gesture anyone chooses to dismiss an idiot?
Abike was right and you are free to drink a chilled bottle of SNIPER if you wish.
Hundeyin does not deserve any attention from any right thinking and self respecting person.
His opinions are only fit for the dustbin just like yours. Nonentity online miscreant.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mickykarim: 1:10am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:

How Nigerian Diaspora Commission Boss, Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain Questions On Itunu Babalola Who Died In Ivory Coast’s Detention

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/how-nigerian-diaspora-commission-boss-abike-dabiri-signalled-radio-presenter-not

I WATCHED THE SAID INTERVIEW AND WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN FALSEHOOD BORNE IN FAKE NEWS.

The Hundeyin GOAT and Saharadesertreporters are both CLOWNISH incompetent apostles of DISPARAGING and character assassins.

CHECK OUT ALL THEIR PRESENTATIONS AND DISCOVER THEY ARE ALL MISINFORMATION FOR PULL-HIM-DOWN SYNDROME.

They are allies of EVIL headed for self-destruct.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by MasterTeeUSA: 1:48am On May 01, 2023
Sahara Reporters News and nonsense. This happens everywhere...even the US President will openly ignore or not call on specific journalists...who cares. We have all become obsessed with nonsense. We truly have a long way to go. This woman has done great work...before her, I never heard the name of those representing our people abroad and I am sure all of us here cannot name all the people before her because they were all useless.
Now the US has increased visa to 5yrs with the same application fee, people can JAPA to UK, Dubai is open for business...if she is not working, will they do all of that at the international level...we are not grateful as a country no doubt.

Supremos:

How Nigerian Diaspora Commission Boss, Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain Questions On Itunu Babalola Who Died In Ivory Coast’s Detention

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/how-nigerian-diaspora-commission-boss-abike-dabiri-signalled-radio-presenter-not
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Tzar(m): 2:03am On May 01, 2023
How did an old and stale news make frontpage?
Does Nairaland now have an ulterior agenda?
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by naturefellow(m): 2:07am On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Nov 30, 2021 news.
What's the aim of the OP?
Continue
you need not be related to the deceased, Itunu Babalola, to be concerned about the circumstances surrounding her unfortunate death.

Rather, focus on the obnoxious character and a blind APC loyalist called Abike Dabiri.

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:43am On May 01, 2023
The distance and difference in culture, language, and identity between the two regions, and the fact that West Pakistan held more political and economic power, led to strong tensions and eventually protest movements in East Pakistan. In 1971, West and East Pakistan fought in the Bangladesh Liberation War.

A pee cee 2015 - present
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:15am On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Nov 30, 2021 news.
What's the aim of the OP?

Continue

Na ipob OP. So what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by tomdon(m): 4:03am On May 01, 2023
Once they enter government they loose their humanity, dignity and leave for only themselves. She was an ordinary NTA presenter before
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Invest4growth: 4:33am On May 01, 2023
She was right to reject questions from him. Those who like to cite USA as examples. Let me join them to say we saw Trump walked away from interview sessions few times when particular journalists persisted in asking questions and he does not want to respond. So Abike was right. Government has the right to friend-zone anyone whose interest is to spread negative vibes. No doubt, the country is a mess but we should still retain our sanity

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by JoeEeL(m): 4:35am On May 01, 2023
JDistribute:
I won't too, that guy is too troublesome.

That is why the lives of you nigerians is where it is at today.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by deji17: 4:42am On May 01, 2023
Feeling important because he was rude to Abike who could easily be her grandmother. Nigeria future of very irresponsible, disrespectful kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by MetaPhysical: 4:49am On May 01, 2023
Politicians turn down questions all the time. Whats big deal here?
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Alliswell248: 4:57am On May 01, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Abike sounds frustrated these days. undecided

Meanwhile, the first picture above (2persons sniffing white powder) gat my ribs cracking...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

While, the nightmare of the headless mob and sore losers.
I would equally avoid answering questions from the chief sore loser (David Hundeyin).
Zero time for the wailers.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Enemyofpeace: 5:03am On May 01, 2023
She became a nuisance when she went into politics and started dining with the evil ones in Nigeria. Abike Dabiri I spit on you, tueeeeeeeeeeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by sonofElElyon: 5:58am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:

Why is this stale news on front page
Why even post it
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by zedegit: 6:00am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

It's not every question that can be entertained on live television. David was trying to implicate them on live television.

If David has a case, let him go to court. Live television is not a court session. It would be wicked of him to drag an innocent TV presenter into jail.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Nobody: 6:04am On May 01, 2023
JoeEeL:

That is why the lives of you nigerians is where it is at today.
Speak of your life and your families life, all Nigerians are not in same boat, not of same state or situations.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by zedegit: 6:06am On May 01, 2023
onuman:

She is the type of person APC does business with.
Dabiri has little intelligence to think that there could be cctv camera in the room.
She is a small mind. She can't stand scrutiny. That's why she was obstructing the female radio DJ from answering David Hyundein.

You think she can actually answer it? Something she knows nothing about?

That's how you get into trouble.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by iamjavadem(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2023
So how does lambasting on Twitter affect anything? Wailers just getting excited over nothing. Shio
Supremos:
Apparently ediot like you has missed the point of the thread.

Nobody is doubting when it happened. But the video is currently trending on Twitter, and she's being lambasted.

It shows how petty she is
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by jimotochukwuobi(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2023
FOR THOSE TRAVELLING TO CANADA 🇨🇦 AND OTHERS COUNTRIES NEEDING THEIR DRIVERS LICENSE TO BE AUTHENTICATED, WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU.
WE ALSO ASSIST WITH INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE.
CALL OR CHAT US ON 08035079569.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Bfly: 6:46am On May 01, 2023
lol. David pesters. He is simply being avoided here.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:01am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:
Read reactions
But na my OSU bLodas dey trade cokes na.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blowjohn(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2023
7brigade:

Earrings are not d issues here,I got more than 1million pics of nigeria guys wearing ear rings for your hypothesis... something more serious Dan that phenomenon of yours under observation here..d issue here deals with a gang dat has to do with a state capture..dat will nose dive d future of almost 200 mill...black race to mediaval poverty and modern slavery

Do u know that 5 years ago, Nigerian men hardly wore earrings and looked unkempt with dirty looking hair and leg chains??
Now everywhere u go it's the opposite.

Now tell me what happens to this generation in the nearest future?
Who will fight the so called slavery when they are already enslaved in fetish and satanic bonds
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Upanddown(f): 7:05am On May 01, 2023
In as much she dreaded the Guy's question her response should have been completely captured. Not this half sided story.
I don't see this as not jus wanting to answer, there was more that wasn't disclosed.....
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by HNICEARTH: 7:06am On May 01, 2023
Visibly shook when she heard it was david grin grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Larryton(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2023
There's nothing special about hundeyin, she doesn't want to have a conversation with him, that's just it.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blowjohn(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2023
Mindlog:

These days? It seems u no see pictures of men wearing earrings back in the 80s which was so fashionable then, even Jay-jay Okocha wore it during his hay days!

I know.
It's was more of bling bling ice

These days men are wearing huge earrings, keeping long dirty hair, wearing leg chains and even having nose rings and eye brow rings.

Bro the earrings am taking about are purely feminine rings .

Those days the earings( which Americans are still wearing still look modest and are iced and not large)

The ones am seeing in naija look fetish.
Then they combine in with weird looking colored hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.