Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question (59454 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / JUST IN: US Officials’ Have Signalled Atiku To Come For Visa, Says Gbenga Daniel / *BREAKING* : 'US Officials' Have Signalled @atiku To Come For Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Nobody: 7:27am On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Abike is wack.
Over hyped.
Really wacked

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Franking: 7:40am On May 01, 2023
Abike Dabiri NTA News.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Hangulsaram: 7:41am On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Nov 30, 2021 news.
What's the aim of the OP?

Continue
One day it could be your turn
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by galadima77(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Nov 30, 2021 news.
What's the aim of the OP?

Continue

My thoughts exactly
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by NisewaVader: 7:51am On May 01, 2023

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

πŸ”‹ 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
πŸ”˜ 1 year warranty
β­•πŸ’―Brand new
🌊 USB ports
πŸ”Ί Reject poor quality
πŸ”» refuse expensive price

Video available on request πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by dadabashua1(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Something is wrong with Nairaland,this old news,so no recent news to carry again I guess? undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by 001Lagos: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
Where is Helinues

Abike is trash
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Philomath1212: 8:05am On May 01, 2023
Oh Nigeria, these are people ruling you...
Water trowey for my eyes...
Animals ruling humans...
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Chucks13: 8:10am On May 01, 2023
Supremos:
Yes but somehow the video got trending today.

Read more roasting

Continue with your trending Erewa had done well in her capacity go and direct your trend to Onyeama he is the Minister of foreign affairs not Abike.

I don't really know how you people use your brain at all as a matter of fact is it Abike responsibility to be fight for Nigerians here there while the foreign minister only showed up when to use his Airline to lift stranded people?

Let Hundeyin go to hell. You all left reality and started chasing shadow. However trend or not, May 29 una head go reset.

Nonsense....

Insult me ok it's your data but use your senses at least for once. Abikke this Abike that and the minister in charge is like a dead man only resurrect when to use his Airline.

Thrash!!!

When your obi was detained for document cloning in UK same Abike came for his rescue where was the Bleep-tard Hundyin then? Where was foreign affaires minister then?

Plss................
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Bluntemperor: 8:18am On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

Okay

Gullible Nigerians,how did Abike know that it was David Hundeyi, that was on the line,at least from all the Videos,no name was mentioned and there could be many Davids,so what is the trending nonsense about?
Nigerian should develop positive attitudes, unless we allowed the Social Media jaundiced Journalism overrides our sense of truth, fairness and justice!
Make Una continue,as if everything is Politics!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mindlog: 8:26am On May 01, 2023
blowjohn:

I know.
It's was more of bling bling ice

These days men are wearing huge earrings, keeping long dirty hair, wearing leg chains and even having nose rings and eye brow rings.

Bro the earrings am taking about are purely feminine rings .

Those days the earings( which Americans are still wearing still look modest and are iced and not large)

The ones am seeing in naija look fetish.
Then they combine in with weird looking colored hair.

Na fashion, Gen Zs on the block! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mindlog: 8:29am On May 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Continue with your trending Erewa had done well in her capacity go and direct your trend to Onyeama he is the Minister of foreign affairs not Abike.

I don't really know how you people use your brain at all as a matter of fact is it Abike responsibility to be fight for Nigerians here there while the foreign minister only showed up when to use his Airline to lift stranded people?

Let Hundeyin go to hell. You all left reality and started chasing shadow. However trend or not, May 29 una head go reset.

Nonsense....

Insult me ok it's your data but use your senses at least for once. Abikke this Abike that and the minister in charge is like a dead man only resurrect when to use his Airline.

Thrash!!!

When your obi was detained for document cloning in UK same Abike came for his rescue where was the Bleep-tard Hundyin then? Where was foreign affaires minister then?

Plss................

You believe the Minister of foreign affairs owns Air peace and also believe Abike Dabiri rescued Obi when he "cloned" his travelling document.......and you are convinced you are still using your brain? cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Minjim: 8:30am On May 01, 2023
Abike simply doesn't want to be questioned by him.

David is known to ask embarrassing questions
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Arabaincubus: 8:36am On May 01, 2023
Abike is a big disgrace. Talks too much and a darn nuisance
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Arabaincubus: 8:38am On May 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Nonsense....

Thrash!!!

Plss................

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” You people have ruined Abike Dabiri. Her last moment of glory was working for NTA under Frank Olize.

She freed Obi but couldn't free many others😠
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mrfeel: 8:39am On May 01, 2023
shonepa:
Define Bigot, then i will respond.

Check your dictionary then respond
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by shonepa(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2023
Its not necessary to use English wey u no sabi. How the woman take be Bigot?

Cause with what u wrote, i can only see a Bigot and its u.

Stop embarrassing ur self pls.

[quote uthor=Mrfeel post=122856002]

Check your dictionary then respond[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by yahoodetector: 8:43am On May 01, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Abike sounds frustrated these days. undecided

Meanwhile, the first picture above (2persons sniffing white powder) gat my ribs cracking...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I swear! I thought I was the only one. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2023
Hindenburg or whatever that his name is, is a known clown and a bigot. I would decline engaging someone like that too
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Nobody: 8:52am On May 01, 2023
Why is Abike looking so worried and tensed?
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by 752hub: 8:57am On May 01, 2023
But why did OAP still take call from David despite being warned several times. Children of nowadays no dey hear word grin grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mrfeel: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
shonepa:
Its not necessary to use English wey u no sabi. How the woman take be Bigot?

Cause with what u wrote, i can only see a Bigot and its u.

Stop embarrassing ur self pls.

I don't have your time, I and the 100 plus people who liked my comment know why I called her a bigot , you know nothing about her, if you think she's not a bigot
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Gullible Nigerians,how did Abike know that it was David Hundeyi, that was on the line,at least from all the Videos,no name was mentioned and there could be many Davids,so what is the trending nonsense about?
Nigerian should develop positive attitudes, unless we allowed the Social Media jaundiced Journalism overrides our sense of truth, fairness and justice!
Make Una continue,as if everything is Politics!
How could she not know it was Hundeyi David? Politicians knows regular journalists they have met severally by their vioces. grin besides, why would she not want to answer which ever David it was?

You sound a tard ignorant, Everything is politics! if you don't know this you are ignorant as i said. the whole trending you mentioned and your comments on here are all politics, the price of food, travel, work, leisure. Everything is politics!
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Anwons(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2023
This is more than enough for her appointment to be terminated
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by bunminikan(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2023
We don't have country yet. All of them are birds of the same feather.....
Satan has hijacked this country therefore you hardly see anyone with conscience, good one for that matter, in power. I don't see hope in sight!
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2023
blowjohn:

Do u know that 5 years ago, Nigerian men hardly wore earrings and looked unkempt with dirty looking hair and leg chains??
Now everywhere u go it's the opposite.

Now tell me what happens to this generation in the nearest future?
Who will fight the so called slavery when they are already enslaved in fetish and satanic bonds
grin grin cheesy perhaps you should go back and live in 5 years ago, it is just fashion. i don't agree with not washing one's self but piercings are not a problem as i said it is just fashion, what about people with tattoos?

That generation will come and pass and another will come. Just like the last one.. what slavery? Which fight? undecided there are no fights or slavery anything, if there are, they are only in your imaginations and you would have to fight them alone. cheesy even the bravest Massai warriors men wear nose rings, beads, ankle chains. The Egyptian men wore make ups, eyeliners, nose rings, ankle chains, wrists chains.

Fetish and satanic? grin grin grin grin grin these words means nothing, they are just jargon.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Bhettie: 9:26am On May 01, 2023
HOT OFFER

FEMALE ROOMMATE NEED IN A FURNISHED MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU , Lagos

FEE: 250k
Agency:20k
Total: 270k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by HomorBj(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2023
7brigade:

Seems like u holder d gazzate or modu oprandus ..in d NBC functions..dis is how u write exams and GO and FAIL

Rearrange your written words first before you get a reply,u typed much without saying anything, Chief.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by JoeEeL(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2023
JDistribute:

Speak of your life and your families life, all Nigerians are not in same boat, not of same state or situations.

That is the exact reason you' re a typical black man. Always primitively viewing success selfishly from an individual point of view. Is real success not when communities, town, cities and the nation blossom?...

What next? Boast about how your tie is so branded that it reflects sun rays?...
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2023
JoeEeL:

That is the exact reason you' re a typical black man. Always primitively viewing success selfishly from an individual point of view. Is real success not when communities, town, cities and the nation blossom?...

What next? Boast about how your tie is so branded that it reflects sun rays?...
It's the truth, we are all from different tribes and states, all brought together by our representatives and the British from our regional governments, to operate this federal system if democracy, that's why we have states, and that's why we want the federalism to be a true one "true federalism". No need to pretend like we love each other, no love in constitution, only tolerance and coexistence.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Hezzyluv: 10:50am On May 01, 2023
yahoodetector:

I swear! I thought I was the only one. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.