Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria (6497 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Railway Projects: Cost Comparison Between Nigeria Vs Ethiopia / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by kokorokoman: 5:05am On May 02, 2023
i made a post about my current condition in ghana last week and i got a lot of response, big ups to you guys and to those comparing both countries this is what i have to say.
do your findings and discover that war torn countries like somalia, syria and iraq has a better quality of life than nigeria, i was surprised people were comparing nigeria to ghana.

i am surprised people that claimed to have lived in or living in ghana are saying nigeria is better than ghana, though everybody is entitled to their opinion but the truth is i have never seen any area where nigeria is better than ghana.
what an average ghanian enjoys for almost free is a very tall dream for an average millionaire in nigeria.
i mean how can you compare nigeria, a country that has the lowest minimum wage in the world, a country that has the highest number of poor people in the world, a country with the highest number of out of school children in the world, a country with the highest number of homeless people in the world, a country with one of the very lowest life expectancy in the world just surpassing only one or two countries worldwide.

even in west africa nigeria doesnt come close to it's pairs and neighbors in terms of security, power and quality of life.
i have done business and spent at least a month in six africa countries, namely, niger, cameroon, benin republic, togo, ghana and ivory coast.
i spent more than a month in niamey, niger rep and i never slept without electricty, i mean niger republic o.

how would you compare nigeria to ghana a country where an average youth has never seen a generator set all his life, barbers, football viewing centers, welders do not bother owning a generator.

a country where invigilantee system is alien to them, security of lives and property are totally the job of the govt and they are doing well excelently in this regard.
ghana never sleeps, you can decide to stroll at 2 in the morning in ghana either you are in the city or in the village and you will still see people outside without any fear, you can get a cab at any time, even at 3 in the morning.

even with a good and responsive succesive govts, it will take a very long years of concerted efforts for nigeria to attain the level of sanity in ghana.
a country that 85 percent of it's citizen gets steady power and water supply making them the second highest in west africa.
markets scenes in ghana are far more decent in raining season in than how markets looks in dry season in nigeria.

provision of water is the responsibility of govt, there is hardly priavte boreholes by individuals.
the day nigerians depend on govt for water we will all.....

if nigeria states govt eg kaduna state govt can sponsor students on scholarship to a dead country like sudan you can imangine how many nigerian students are here in ghana.
education in nigeria is a child's play compared to what is obtainable here in gh, nigeria spends millions of dollars annually on edaction here in ghana, kids of politicians and our so called multimillionaires are all benefitting from the education system here.
sadly the quality of many nigerian universities cannot be compared to many SHS schools in ghana.
in fact and embarassinly, when oladimeji bankole was the number four citizen of nigeria, as a speaker of the federal house of representatives, his wife was schooling and even gave birth in ghana.

do you want to talk about the influence, power and respect a ghanian passport holder has over his nigerian counterpart worldwide?, as a ghanian passport holder you can visit UAE, singapore, indonesia etc without visa

accra is currently the fastest growing capital city in west africa with lots of foreigners, celebrities and public figures visiting every year.

jay z, wiley, stormzy, wizkid, michael blackson, genevieve nnaji, emmanuel adebayor all have houses in ghana
wizkid spends more time in ghana than in nigeria whenever he is in africa, ice prince lives in ghana.
davido, burna boy tiwa savage etc, ghana is their preferred destination for holidays as i have met burna boy and a host of nigerian celebs in labadi beach.
i met bella shmurda at krokobite beach too.

immedately after the death of bob marley, his wife rita marley relocated to ghana and has been living in ghana for ages till today, she even has a studio in aburi.
gospel preacher and music act, ron kenoly has applied to be a ghanaian citizen and relocating to spend the rest of his life in ghana.

to those comparing and complaining about how expensive things are in ghana, the truth is things are far more expensive in nigeria than in ghana.
the reason you think things are more expensive in ghnana is because of the uselessness of the value of naira.
if the exchange rate of the currency was around even 50 naira to a cedi it woldnt have been this difficult, the simple truth is as far as you are a nigerian and doing calculations between naira and any other country things will always seem high in that country because the value of naira against most africa currency is just shit.

you can travel between between 15 differnt cities without experiencing a single pothole 'not exagerating'

in most states in nigeria apart from lagos, you dont get more than 5 local tv channles on your tv, apart from your state tv channels that governors use as number one propaganda tool and Ait, siverbird and one or two more channels.
in ghana the average number of free channels which many of them are premium is not less than 30 at a go.
it means a poor ghanian can after a day's work, come home on a good road, with good security without fear of being kidnapped,robbed or attacked, meet electricity at home, eat with a fan blowing him and thereafter tune in a television and watch a premium channel like mtvbase for free till whenever he likes without fear of power outage or 'NTA' interupting that entertaining programme to show one campaign rally.
this is what you cannot easily obtain in nigeria even as a millionaire.

around 2014/15 while i was still doing business between benin republic and togo, if i take 50, 000 naira to benin republic i will have over 150,000 cfa in benin rep, then i can buy cloths, shoes for resale in nigeria but today, that same money cannot buy a dozen of rat poison in benin rep anymore because even the cfa now has more value than naira in the black market now.
those of you complaining how things are expensive in ghana, it is like buying a donut in america for a dollar and complaining you have spent over 500 naira on a common donut, the problem is not the american economy neither their currency but our own valueless naira.

on the issue that ghanaians are hostile to nigerians as insinuated by about three monikers, that is not true, i have never seen people as warm and nice as ghanians, mostly their women.
only their men are somehow hostile due to the fact that they see nigerians as competition and the manner nigerians display sometimes.
in fact, ghana has some of the nicest women on earth.
the true is nigerians cannot even take one percent of the nuisance some nigerians are constituting here.
from momo robbery to kidnapping to ritual killing to scamming and all kind of reklessleness exibhited daily by nigerians.

though nigera has great and a lot of potentials with the right leaders, we have the biggest economy in africa but it is useless if you compare the life an average nigerian lives to that of a benenoise, a nigerien, cameroonian etc.
nigeria has a bigger economy than ghana but if you calculate the gdp per capital, ghana beats naija.

living in nigeria is a game, you can't travel from ogun state to lagos without your heart in your hand, how about benin to ekpoma that is even less than an hour drive you can encounter multiple kidnapping nd robbery scenes, meanwhile you can travel at anytime to anywhere with peace of mind in ghana.

since i was born i have never benefitted anything from th nigeiran govt, rather they take the little i manage to get through blood, sweat and tears.
i invested 2 million naira in agriculture in the north central part of nigeria, just few weeks to harvest, herdsmen came to my farm on a saturday and graized till sunday, destroyed everything they met, crossed the river demancating my farm from my neighbor's and was graizing on my neighbor's groundnut famr when me and security came to the farm after being alerted by my manager, the two herdsmen were deatained but got released after an alhaji facilitated their release and 'compenated', yes, i was compensated with 5000 naira for damages of millions of naira.
police took 2k from the moeny and i was left with just 3k, i no get choice, me and my guy just went to the ashawo house in the village, drink palmwine and bush meat with the 3k and went home.
i was later informed by a female officer that the alhaji gave police 5k initially so that they'police' should convince or force me to take five k offer or i go home with nothing, so police got 7k while i got 3k.
just to leave that environment to avoid suicide thoughts, few weeks later i gathered the little i had left and relocated to togo.

nigerians make up about 70 to 80 percent of foreigners herein ghana are nigerians and hunfreds are coming everyday while there are few ghanaians in nigeria.
more than half of the prostitute here are nigerian girls, do you ever wonder why girls from other african countries dont come to do prostitution in nigeria?
because if a ghanian prostitute gets paid a hundred thousand naira if she converts it to cedis it will be just chop money.

an average nigerian millionaire can live comfortably in a remote ghanian village, because he will be assured of security, 24 hours electricity, good road network to the city, you can go to night club in the city and drive back to the village at 3 in the morning without fear.
but it will be a hellculain task for just an average ghanian civil servant sef to settle down in nigerian city because of lack of electricity, no road, no security, no peace of mind, no tv channels to watch even if you manage to give yourself electricity without DSTV.

though the current akuffo addo govt is calamitous but still better than all the govts nigeria has ever elected since 1999 'i have facts incase you want to argue with me on this'
late last year, the ghanian cedi became the worse performing currency against the dollar but exactly a month later the cedi became the best performing currency against the dollar, at least that is a responsive govt unlike what we have in nigeria.

GHANA NIGERIA
Unemployment rate: 3.9 % 5.9 %
Inflation rate: 9.97 % 16.95 %
Cost of Living: (USA = 100%)37.34 % 41.83 %

Commercial taxes and contributions: 55.40 % 34.80 %
Average income: 2,280 US$ 2,080 US$
Corruption index: 57 (bad) 76 (very bad)

ghana nigeria
Political stability: 48 23
Civil rights: 49 23
Health: 25 12
Climate: 56 53
Cost of Living: 42 57
Popularity: 38 38
Population: 32,833,000 213,401,000
Inhabitants/km²: 137.6 231.0
Life expectancy males: 62 years 52 years
Life expectancy females: 66 years 53 years
Average age: 21.4 years 18.6 years
Birth rate: 28.04 ‰ 37.47 ‰
Death rate: 7.45 ‰ 13.00 ‰
Migrationrate: -0.16 ‰ -0.21 ‰

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 5:08am On May 02, 2023
soo,this long epistle because of electricity....
you are igbo....

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by kokorokoman: 5:11am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:
you are igbo....
not just electricity, THERE IS NO ONE SINGLE AREA nigeria is doing better than ghana
i am a typical edo man.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by inoki247: 5:17am On May 02, 2023
Lol when did the Cedis became the best performing currency if you want to talk about best Performing currency for now in West Africa that should be West Africa Cefa...

Last time I checked GHS to a Dollar is still at 12.0 from black market that's like 760 cos CBN will never give u foreign currency to live or go vacation in Ghana...

Unless you want to lie to Yourself bring the Price of things over there let's compare with Nigeria...

Ordinary Club Beer wey the standard no Pass Throphy or Goldberg is been sold for 12cedis that's like 750 how much is Gulder in Nigeria how much is Gulder in Ghana 11 cedis to 12 cedis Nigeria Produce wey dem dey use Diesel is even cheaper than Ghana own country wey dey use Electricity..

And the 247 electricity please can you tell us how it's really really add to ur productivity and increase the money in ur account....

Imagine saying nothing Nigeria is enjoying all our products are being produced with Diesel and still our products are still cheaper than dere own...

How can you even say Ghana inflation rate is 9 na Wu u wan dey lie for they've the report on derr Govt site go check it out is at 52....

Nigeria economy is better than Ghana economy you can take that to the bank Akufo Addo only speaks English is more clueless than Buhari....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by kokorokoman: 5:21am On May 02, 2023
inoki247
Jecci
Gerrard59
EgwunsoDOTcom
iyke484real
Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by anungangampu: 5:24am On May 02, 2023
Your mumu never do. Y'all think only Igbos hate the poor condition of this country due to not being in government
justtoodark:
you are igbo....

22 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 5:31am On May 02, 2023
with all those gibberish you mention
Ghana economy is not even up to $70billion dollar ....
while dat of Lagos alone is over $150b
dat means if southwest is a country ......na for sky Ghana go dey look am

nah until I travel abroad b4 I realize having stable light does not really mean much ......unless you have sth doing with it Lyk business

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by Chuksyno(m): 5:32am On May 02, 2023
Nigeria government is a course. We are giant of Africa on nothing.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 5:35am On May 02, 2023
anungangampu:

Your mumu never do. Y'all think only Igbos hate the poor condition of this country due to not being in government

Igbo hatred for the country is visible for the blind

always claiming Ghana is beta Buh the picture coming out of Accra is just a little bit beta than Ibadan (imagine for a country capital )......and u want us to believe nah heaven

u don't need epistle to know dat morocco and south Africa is beta than Nigeria with quality infrastructure........Buh Neva Ghana not even ivory coast dey ar far from it

12 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by kokorokoman: 5:37am On May 02, 2023
CBR100:
with all those gibberish you mention
Ghana economy is not even up to $70billion dollar ....
while dat of Lagos alone is over $150b
dat means if southwest is a country ......na for sky Ghana go dey look am

nah until I travel abroad b4 I realize having stable light does not really mean much ......unless you have sth doing with it Lyk business
you still dont get it, despite the huge economy, what an average ghanaian cvil servant enjoys for free a nigerian millionaire cannot get it even with millions in nigeria.
you cannot see a fuel tanker on the road in abidjan, all the fuel tankers have a dedicated train line.
even benin republic have a dedicate lanes for motorcycles in most of their major roads.
travel and see, nigeria is a jungle

18 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 5:38am On May 02, 2023
So with all these hype for Ghana, you could still not achieve anything and have decided to come back to Nigeria.
Most of your claims were without statistics backup. For instance, Ghana has installed capacity of 5300 mega watt of electricity of which only 2400 is available. You claimed why things appeared more expensive in Ghana is because of the value of Naira, but it's all about what value of Commodities your currency can offer you.
The fact is that you hates Nigeria which was why you ran away to Ghana only for you to fail there and realize that Nigeria still offer the best opportunities for you. If you continue with this your negative mentality on Nigeria, you may end up relocating to South Sudan very soon.
While I agreed that we are not doing well and would want us to do better as a nation, Nigeria offers more opportunities

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by kokorokoman: 5:50am On May 02, 2023
Lifestone:
So with all these hype for Ghana, you could still not achieve anything and have decided to come back to Nigeria.
Most of your claims were without statistics backup. For instance, Ghana has installed capacity of 5300 mega watt of electricity of which only 2400 is available. You claimed why things appeared more expensive in Ghana is because of the value of Naira, but it's all about what value of Commodities your currency can offer you.
The fact is that you hates Nigeria which was why you ran away to Ghana only for you to fail there and realize that Nigeria still offer the best opportunities for you. If you continue with this your negative mentality on Nigeria, you may end up relocating to South Sudan very soon.
While I agreed that we are not doing well and would want us to do better as a nation, Nigeria offers more opportunities
please point anything i said that is wrong there.
brother, these is not my first time in ghana, while i was in togo i was very frequent in ghana, i used to supply stuffs at ashamai market.
i do not hate nigeria but i am only stating facts and my experience.
the only regret i have is not coming earlier enough to invest in ghana or togo.
see bro, i have done shoe business between five african countries and i know what i am saying.
cows ate up my 2 millionaire naira investment within hours in nigeria bro, that is impossible in this same sudan you are taunting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:01am On May 02, 2023
anungangampu:

ofcourse....
as if any nation on earth is doing much better....
only igbos think like this....

anything but nigeria solong they are not in charge....

awon olomo giant of africa....
it was you igbos that gave the title....

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 6:02am On May 02, 2023
kokorokoman:
you still dont get it, despite the huge economy, what an average ghanaian cvil servant enjoys for free a nigerian millionaire cannot get it even with millions in nigeria.
you cannot see a fuel tanker on the road in abidjan, all the fuel tankers have a dedicated train line.
even benin republic have a dedicate lanes for motorcycles in most of their major roads.
travel and see, nigeria is a jungle

have travel and see....
Nigeria is not a jungle
apart from Accra and Abidjan .....in those useless country u mention the rest at shithole......

average Ghanian civil servant wey no reach 5% of the population .....a country dat is in serious economy crisis

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:03am On May 02, 2023
kokorokoman:
not just electricity, THERE IS NO ONE SINGLE AREA nigeria is doing better than ghana
i am a typical edo man.

shattap,you are igbo....a edo guy wouldnt bother to write soo much stuff....

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 6:04am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:

ofcourse.... as if any nation on earth is doing much better.... only igbos think like this....
anything but nigeria solong they are not in charge....
awon olomo giant of africa.... it was you igbos that gave the title....
imagine him comparing Nigeria with Somalia ...
Igbo hatred for dis country no be here

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:05am On May 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol when did the Cedis became the best performing currency if you want to talk about best Performing currency for now in West Africa that should be West Africa Cefa...

Last time I checked GHS to a Dollar is still at 12.0 from black market that's like 760 cos CBN will never give u foreign currency to live or go vacation in Ghana...

Unless you want to lie to Yourself bring the Price of things over there let's compare with Nigeria...

Ordinary Club Beer wey the standard no Pass Throphy or Goldberg is been sold for 12cedis that's like 750 how much is Gulder in Nigeria how much is Gulder in Ghana 11 cedis to 12 cedis Nigeria Produce wey dem dey use Diesel is even cheaper than Ghana own country wey dey use Electricity..

And the 247 electricity please can you tell us how it's really really add to ur productivity and increase the money in ur account....

Imagine saying nothing Nigeria is enjoying all our products are being produced with Diesel and still our products are still cheaper than dere own...

How can you even say Ghana inflation rate is 9 na Wu u wan dey lie for they've the report on derr Govt site go check it out is at 52....

Nigeria economy is better than Ghana economy you can take that to the bank Akufo Addo only speaks English is more clueless than Buhari....

no min them....they lie alot....

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:06am On May 02, 2023
kokorokoman:
inoki247
Jecci
Gerrard59
EgwunsoDOTcom
iyke484real

igbo man....

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by inoki247: 6:08am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:

no min them....they lie alot....

The only country we can use as Yardstick of development and I believe Nigeria Govt can Learn from are Egypt buh not Ghana aw can we want progress nd be using Ghana as Progress Yardstick they've 247 electricity, Security they don't av roads and economy is Zero derr inflation rate is high ..

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:09am On May 02, 2023
CBR100:

Igbo hatred for the country is visible for the blind

always claiming Ghana is beta Buh the picture coming out of Accra is just a little bit beta than Ibadan (imagine for a country capital )......and u want us to believe nah heaven

u don't need epistle to know dat morocco and south Africa is beta than Nigeria with quality infrastructure........Buh Neva Ghana not even ivory coast dey ar far from it

you remember that thread kenya is better than nigeria on politics section for years....??
it was an igbo guy that opened it too....

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:13am On May 02, 2023
inoki247:

The only country we can use as Yardstick of development and I believe Nigeria Govt can Learn from are Egypt buh not not Ghana aw can we want progress nd be using Ghana as Progress Yardstick they've 247 electricity, Security they don't av roads and economy is Zero derr inflation rate is high ..

people that cancel zeros from their economy but are not exporters like south korea....??
how does that even add up sef....??

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:15am On May 02, 2023
CBR100:

imagine him comparing Nigeria with Somalia ...

Igbo hatred for dis country no be here

well,wetin we wan do....??

hate them back....
would bring nothing either,they will only start cryin.... undecided undecided
best is ignore them and when they overdo it again like this thread tell them to sharrap....

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:17am On May 02, 2023
Zoogerians are not serious
Just take at look at their past and in coming president.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:18am On May 02, 2023
limeta:
Zoogerians are not serious
Just take at look at their past and in coming president.

we dont want a igbo as president....stay in your region and sharrap....

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 6:20am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:

you remember that thread kenya is better than nigeria on politics section for years....??
it was an igbo guy that opened it too....

u dey mind dem .....they have been properly schooled in the thread .........

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:21am On May 02, 2023
another igbo already tried years ago to open a thread like this....
but ghanaians were not petty like kenyans to fall for it....

measure each other for what....??
ghanaians dont play pettiness like igbos....

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by Okiton: 6:21am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:
you are igbo....
you this idiot, whenever someone notice what is wrong in Nigeria you called him Igbo.
You are just a mad man

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:22am On May 02, 2023
Okiton:
you this idiot, whenever someone notice what is wrong in Nigeria you called him Igbo.
You are just a mad man

shattap their....!!
who you be....??
swerve....!!

town cryers....

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by Okiton: 6:23am On May 02, 2023
My own major concern is that, why can't Nigerian government give us steady electricity?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by CBR100: 6:24am On May 02, 2023
inoki247:

The only country we can use as Yardstick of development and I believe Nigeria Govt can Learn from are Egypt buh not not Ghana aw can we want progress nd be using Ghana as Progress Yardstick they've 247 electricity, Security they don't av roads and economy is Zero derr inflation rate is high ..

we can't even use Egypt properly self......anytym Egypt cough u will see how other rich Arabs will gather money for dem .......Saudi Arabia alone gave them softloan going to $10bn wen there economy is down

do you know that yearly USA do give Egypt military aid same as isreal......Buh Nigeria is dkig is thing alone with a population equal to that of 34 other Africans country

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:25am On May 02, 2023
CBR100:

u dey mind dem .....they have been properly schooled in the thread .........

that was a funny thread....nigerians went their to catch fun....

nairobi,satellite image of electricity....
sotey tanzanians joined bashin kenyans too....
haha they ended up arguein who owns kilimanjaro....

kiki....

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria by Okiton: 6:28am On May 02, 2023
justtoodark:

shattap,you are igbo....a edo guy wouldnt bother to write soo much stuff....

You modafucka you think Edo aren't tired of the mess ur Buhari and APC government brought up on this nation. Every well meaning and intellectual Nigerians are tired and are speaking out.
Can you boast of steady electricity supply in ur area?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Latest Hospital Picture / Colonel William Walbe Has Died / Adenuga Moves To Take Over Nitel For $450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.