Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. (7759 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Lied To My Boyfriend About My Age; I Regret It Badly Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by cactusJack(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2023
BigName101:
Hahaha that reminds me of one white girl I dated. I thought she was 24 not until we had dated for about 8 months did I discover she's 41 on her drivers licence, she was super fresh and clean, baby face sweet voice and wow hips with tight pusssy. I break up sharp sharp. grin grin
Maybe it's stress what's the nature of your job?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by BigName101: 5:08pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=cactusJack post=122908009]
Maybe it's stress what's the nature of your p] not really stressful but as a 9ja guy na, I'm used to better Semo with soup but she wanted me to be eating only vegan. I tried but couldn't pretend for long 😂
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by BigName101: 5:09pm On May 03, 2023
cactusJack:

Maybe it's stress what's the nature of your job?
not really stressful but as a 9ja guy na, I'm used to eating better Semo with soup but she wanted me to go vegan as well. I tried but couldn't pretend for long 😂
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by Ofunaofu: 5:27pm On May 03, 2023
marlow1962:

No need to work out, another apc regime will make him/her slimmer and more older.

Are you referring to the incoming Bulaba government
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2023
Samantha124:
How many women have you impregnated so far? grin grin grin
just made it seventh last month; wanna be 8th? wink

Comes with a price though cheesy
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by Allisgud: 6:03pm On May 03, 2023
Ur choice of dressing matter,if u dey put on native everytime he follow for the matter
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by garriAndsugar: 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know why I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
We need to analyze with pictures
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
It has been like that even before I broke my virginity and I just broke my virginity recently, even though I regret it. So, I don't think that's the cause.

why regretting breaking it?
maybe you didn't enjoy the first SEXperience don't worry the next one will be sweeter you will even be asking for more when you must finish exhausting ur man's energy
its better you break it or give it to a man you love instead of a random guy that doesn't deserve it

besides e dey sweet to nack virgins ooo their tight warm wet and creamy punna and their scream and moaning is ecstasy and that moment they'll be begging you to take it easy as a result of pains
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by Sukakma(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2023
All you need is constant exercise (5 days a week). Avoid sugar completely. Take lots of fruits everyday and vitamins. Apply aloe vera on your face ten minutes before taking your bath. Wash the aloe vera with your hands and not sponge. Use lemon fresh bathing soap (liquid) and lotion. Come back after three months and thank me. But of all the troubles and problems of this world, na this one wey dey worry u?? Different strokes for different folks indeed
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2023
See fyne boy grin Na wa for you..she na format ni? grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by iamfactor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Reduce hand for sex. That's the only effective remedy.

Comrade
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. by eepeepook: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Person go old before OP post photo. All these attention seeking children. Mscheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.