Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) (24702 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by herkeem: 2:40pm On May 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcrWyE64rJU

Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he couldn’t have won the presidential election without the support of Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers.

Speaking at the commissioning of the Raumuokwuta/Rumuola flyover bridge in Port Harcourt, the capital of the state, on Wednesday, Tinubu said the structural support given by Wike played a significant role in his victory at the poll.

“I went through a gruesome campaign, fought hard, supported by many of you and I won. Fair and square. Nyesom, I say thank you for your contribution to my victory. I couldn’t have done it without some structural support as not describable in a flyover,” he said.

“In his excellency, I see a man of principle. He took a principled stance that the presidency must come to the south and he had the courage to stand by his own conviction not minding whose ox was gored.

“He is indeed a man of great integrity, he didn’t choose to serve his own interest, not about him but the interest of the nation. You promoted unity, you promoted fairness, you championed justice. Thank you.”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-i-couldnt-have-won-presidency-without-your-support-tinubu-tells-wike/

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by herkeem: 2:40pm On May 03, 2023
JAGABAN......

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 03, 2023
Nigerians chose you over others to serve them.

116 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Rikze: 2:46pm On May 03, 2023
If I talk now the mob with fake likes will attack me.

They are everywhere on Nairaland.

The cold atmosphere in the venue shows that people were forced to come out against their wish.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Whoknow: 2:48pm On May 03, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself, we know who won the election even those around you know the truth. Like what they say truth is always bitter all those surrounding you will one day desert you mark my word.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Herdsmen: 2:50pm On May 03, 2023
Druggie said he won fair and square

Walahi this man is heavily on drugs ..
What a foolish god..

What a foolish and insultive gibberish on Nigerians

Asiwaju is a real fool

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
Shey na the ADC be the fine man behind him in suit ....men standing and looking things

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2023
Fair and square with rigging

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Obaofaba: 2:53pm On May 03, 2023
My incoming president already speaking presidential.

God bless me
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless progressive minds
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju is here to stay.

Say no to supreme Court enforced president.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by BIZNess123(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
cool
Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by ganisucks(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
This whole joke can be explained best by the movie: The quick and the dead.

In the movie, Gene Hackman's character was a sheriff who was in charge of a small town in the wild wild west.

The towns people saw the sheriff as a corrupt, wicked man who did nothing but disturb them with taxes and poverty. They failed to see the fact that they also were gaining from his protection.

One day, these people went and took the money meant for paying taxes and used it to hire a Gun for hire, to challenge their sheriff to a gun duel, and in so doing, kill him in the process.

The gun for hire arrived the town and challenged the sheriff. After the sheriff had done his research and found out that the gun for hire was an undefeated champion, he invited the man to dinner, and offered him double what the townspeople had paid him, so he could drop the challenge and walk away.

The man, mistaking humility for weakness turned down the sheriff's offer, and claimed he was an honorable man, who had come to set the people free from the sheriffs stranglehold. The sheriff thanked him and said the next day, they would duel.

When the next day came, they stood across from each other prepared to draw their guns. Of course the towns people guarded to watch how their money would be well spent.

They were probably even doing the maths on how they would spend the money meant for taxes, once the sheriff was dead.

Well, when the sheriff and the gun for hire drew their guns, the sheriff was faster, and so shot and killed the gun for hire. The gun for hire was so surprised as he dropped down to the floor dead.

The sheriff then told the towns people that since they had money to hire people to kill him, then they would have no problems with paying the new taxes, which he had now tripled.

Moral of the story: who don good don good.

Those who hired the Bourdillion champion, should be ready to pay quadruple what they owe, once the king squashes their ridiculous uprising.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Obaofaba: 2:57pm On May 03, 2023
Ipob miscreants can wail till death.

Progressive Nigerians don't care.

Nigeria no be Anambra.

I can't wait for May 29th.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by KingsCity: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
You didnt win Rivers sir. Rivers was rigged, evidence abound

I hate the idea of having a liar for a president

Indeed thieves have no honour

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Obaofaba: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
ganisucks:
This whole joke can be explained best by the movue: The quick and the dead. In the movie, Gene Hackman's character was a sheriff who was in charge of a small town in the wild wild west.

The towns people saw the sheriff as a corrupt, wicked man who did nothing but disturb them with taxes and poverty. They failed to see the fact that they also were gaining from his protection.

One day, these people went and took the money meant for paying taxes and used it to hire a Gun for hire, to challenge their sheriff to a gun duel, and in so doing, kill him in the process.

The gun for hire arrived the town and challenged the sheriff. After the sheriff had done his research and found out that the gun for hire was an undefeated champion, he invited the man to dinner, and offered him double what the townspeople had paid him, so he could drop the challenge and walk away.

The man, mistaking humility for weakness turned down the sheriff's offer, and claimed he was an honorable man, who had come to set the people free from the sheriffs stranglehold. The sheriff thanked him and said the next day, they would duel.

When the next day came, they stood across from each other prepared to draw their guns. Of course the towns people guarded to watch how their money would be well spent.

They were probably even doing the maths on how they would spend the money meant for taxes, once the sheriff was dead.

Well, when the sheriff and the gun for hire drew their guns, the sheriff was faster, and so shot and killed the gun for hire. The gun for hire was so surprised as he dropped down to the floor dead.

The sheriff then told the towns people that since they had money to hire people to kill him, then they would have no problems with paying the new taxes, which he had now tripled.

Moral of the story: who don good don good.

Those who hired the Bourdillion champion, should be ready to pay quadruple what they own, once the king squashes their ridiculous uprising.

Wailing is your blood.

Please use the next transformer for quicker action.

Nigerians won't miss you.

It'll just be a spanner lost.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by GeneralPula: 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
Straight..

Losers are in court already..

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Vischy: 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
My incoming president already speaking presidential.

God bless me
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless progressive minds
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju is here to stay.

Say no to supreme Court president.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by ganisucks(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Ipob miscreants can wail till death.

Progressive Nigerians don't care.

Nigeria no be Anambra.

I can't wait for May 29th.

I laff. Your oga will pay ten times the taxes he owes, when this is over. This ridiculous uprising will soon be squashed.

6 Likes

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by ganisucks(f): 3:02pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

Wailing is your blood.
Please use the next transformer for quicker action.
Nigerians won't miss you.
It'll just be a spanner lost.
Surely they shall gather; but surely also, they shall be whipped together.

12 Likes

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Ijaya123: 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
Yes o!

Only losers are wailing and crying. And long shall they cry.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Macmoni(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
Bitter-leaves to plenty for here hope some of you don’t die from hypertension
Hate will cost you nothing but depression
Op you need to learn how to add president-elect to asiwajus name you too don’t join the bitterness fc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by thaoriginator: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Atleast Tinubu didn't thank Rivers people because he knows they didn't vote him and Wike rigged it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Yeah! Fraudulent win via the selection of a criminal INEC chairman. When results are not uploaded on INEC portal and even the ones uploaded are still incongruent with declared results till date? You have a day with posterity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by raskymonojendor: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
It's common sense. PDP splitted into 3 and divided their votes accordingly, thereby creating an easy path for Asiwaju.

Obidient clowns and IPOB members would say it's a cloned version of Tinubu speaking in the video.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by inoki247: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Election is over buh some people are still crying after the election....

We warned dem before the election say dem go carry dem handicap dey start allocating votes to Dem sef.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Herdsmen:
Druggie said he won fair and square

Walahi this man is heavily on drugs ..
What a foolish god..

What a foolish and insultive gibberish on Nigerians

Asiwaju is a real fool

That's your president till 2031......and there is nothing anybody can do about it

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by 004gist: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
this is the structure they keep saying.

you don't have structure, you don't have structure

4 Likes

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Absolutely no doubt he won free and fair

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by MrBroke(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Everything that happens is what God wants from Buhari to Tinibu. We don't change life, life changes us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by olamike02: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
Rikze:
If I talk now the mob with fake likes will attack me.

The cold atmosphere in the venue shows that people were forced to come out against their wish.

They are everywhere on Nairaland.
Why not carry your camp ground gas burner go heat up the place. Is Obi still coming 🤭🤭😁

6 Likes

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
but tinubu is not looking sickly as he used to , baba is now looking healthy and well robust . lets pray and expect the best from him

herkeem:

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-i-couldnt-have-won-presidency-without-your-support-tinubu-tells-wike/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) by Ola9ja23: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
But some people are looking for their lost manhood

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The List Of Arrested Corrupt Governors (after May 29th) / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.