Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients (3321 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:16pm On May 03, 2023
Businesswoman laments over the personal hygiene of her fellow women .

A business women has lambasted her fellow women for not taking good care of there coochies. According to the business woman , most of her fellow women coochies aren't taking well care of .

The business woman in her tweet wrote: At this GROWN ass age why do you all keep coming to you all wax appointments smelling like this?
I'm fed the fuckup. This can't be the same coochies you all putting in you all man's face

Link : https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1653700276648386562?t=USWYdLyg75ZFWhEXYcD5GA&s=19

Nlfpmod Oam4j

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Zonefree(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2023
Her coochie fit smell pass the women she's condemning.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 03, 2023
Nairaland men go in search of of demeaning thread against women to come post . These same men do not take care of their dicks and sac ooo, they just bath and boom they are out . Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:19pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nairaland men go in search of of demeaning thread against women to come post
take correction and move on

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:
take correction and move on
Princeoflagos Gbenusoun

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:20pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Princeoflagos Gbenusoun
I am 001Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:

I am 001Lagos
I can smell you in your deepest whole, keep disguising . When did you join the bashing women gang

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by NoFucksToGive: 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Truly you are daft most times. If you had nothing to say why didn't you do yourself a favour and shut it?

Back to the post. It was when I left Nigeria I realized women don't always smell.

Truly Nigerian women have a hygene problem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by NoFucksToGive: 8:23pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can smell you in your deepest whole, keep disguising . When did you join the bashing women gang

I am sure you are exactly the type of smelly post pertum belly having lady she was talking about ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:24pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Take the advice and move on

I didn't bash anybody here .

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:

Take the advice and move on

I didn't bash anybody here .
When last did you give care to your something and it's sac. I don't mean your regular bath or you think it doesn't need exfoliating to get rid of old dead cells you guys have been accumulating in that region for years

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Ahmed0336(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
I swear to God Gynecologists dey try.

If waxing dey make dis one complain wetin gynecologists go come talk

8 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:28pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When last did you give care to your something and it's sac. I don't mean your regular bath or you think it doesn't need exfoliating to get rid of old dead cells you guys have been accumulating in that region for years
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Your fellow lady just raised an important point to save women from embarrassments but na another thing you dey talk instead of taking her advice serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I swear to God Gynecologists dey try.

If waxing dey make dis one complain wetin gynecologists go come talk
Even this one sef join. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Your fellow lady just raised an important point to save women from embarrassments but na another thing you dey talk instead of taking her advice serious
I don't need the advise, I'll rather advise her but your intention for this thread isn't a good one

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:31pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't need the advise, I'll rather advise her but your intention for this thread isn't a good one
I can see my intentions from your kitchen abi?

Just take her good advice and move on ma

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Autobot05: 8:34pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nairaland men go in search of of demeaning thread against women to come post . These same men do not take care of their dicks and sac ooo, they just bath and boom they are out . Rubbish

Pain successfully delivered cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:

I can see my intentions from your kitchen abi?

Just take her good advice and move on ma
The advise not for me, stop all these things jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:36pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The advise not for me, stop all these things jare
Stop what ?

Am I the one that gave the advice that women should always take care of there coochies before meeting with there man?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 03, 2023
Give a naija girl head at your peril angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:44pm On May 03, 2023
Merch:
Give a naija girl head at your peril angry
some naija girls are clean down there

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Creamypie(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
I hate it when pipo talk about women's privates in a derogatory manner, such as smelly pussy. I get more upset when fellow women champion the discussion. Did women create it themselves! lipsrsealed Or God no know wetin e dey do for designing it that way?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I hate it when pipo talk about women's privates in a derogatory manner, such as smelly pussy. I get more upset when fellow women champion the discussion. Did women create it themselves! lipsrsealed Or God no know wetin e dey do for designing it that way?
Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by garriAndsugar: 9:30pm On May 03, 2023
After eating Amala and gbegiri, using ogiri to cook and bathe why won't their coochirle smell
Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by VinnyBaba: 9:40pm On May 03, 2023
Not Surprising@all. sad

Those that have Visited Girls Hostel, while in University would understand.

When I was in DELSU, Abraka, I visited my Babe twice and observed that Some Girls don't bath From Morning till Night if They don't have Lectures.😌
While some can wear one Pant for 5 Days!.😢

But, On Friday Night, they will pick 2 Clean Pants as they move to their Boyfriend's place, Off campus. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by 001Lagos: 9:45pm On May 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Not Surprising@all. sad

Those that have Visited Girls Hostel, while in University would understand.

When I was in DELSU, Abraka, I visited my Babe twice and observed that Some Girls don't bath From Morning till Night if They don't have Lectures.😌
While some can wear one Pant for 5 Days!.😢

But, On Friday Night, they will pick 2 Clean Pants as they move to their Boyfriend's place, Off campus. smiley

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Konjiboii: 9:55pm On May 03, 2023
So many times I have been disappointed by the stench of some women toto,they will look fresh and wear rich perfumes but their toto dey smell like rotten fish gills. Surprisedly na the wowo ones dey smell like aquafina

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by when2(f): 10:33pm On May 03, 2023
Even dirty pigs that hardly take their bath or wash their boxers, will come online to bash women. Nawa!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Cassandraloius: 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
When they sweat heavily, and maybe didn't take a shower they will smell heavily.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Vyzz: 12:25am On May 04, 2023
Buh really...
Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by MrAgbako: 4:50am On May 04, 2023
Nah their problem be that.

D lady be like those akata wey dey speak upside down English
Re: Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients by Tallesty1(m): 5:31am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:
She is not condemning anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her / Open Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.