Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured (1810 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by xin5: 1:10am On May 04, 2023
I don't even know if it's a win win for me or a big loose.
I feel like I lost a family member deep inside. But all the same they are more fish in the ocean.
But to start from the scratch is the problem.
The little investment, time shared is there in my head.
since 2006 jamb lesson we met
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up
The longest was 3month but still we dey
Even did semi introduction.
But now it seems no going back
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by iInjureHerYansh: 1:15am On May 04, 2023
Naija girl don show this one pepper cheesy
This type of news wey dey pepper another man is what I have been waiting for all night. Now wey I don see am I can finally go to bed.
I need more of this everyday.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by xin5: 1:21am On May 04, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Naija girl don show this one pepper cheesy
This type of news wey dey pepper another man is what I have been waiting for all night. Now wey I don see am I can finally go to bed.
I need more of this everyday.
your right.
It injure me
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Michelle55: 1:33am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
I feel like I lost a family member deep inside. But all the same they are more fish in the ocean.
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make
Even did semi introduction
Is the bolded necessary? You made it sound like she didn't invest her time, love and commitment as well. If you truly loved her as you claimed, why didn't you wife for these past 15 years?
She gave you 15 years of her life and the only thing you could think of is to bring her to a public forum so that all these hungry boys would dissect and call her unprinted names.
Congratulations! Your aim have been achieved, you can now sleep peacefully
!

24 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by ahnie: 1:38am On May 04, 2023
You dey mind dam.
Michelle55:

Is the bolded necessary? You made it sound like she didn't invest her time, love and commitment as well. If you truly loved her as you claimed, why didn't you wife for these past 15 years?
She gave you 15 years of her life and the only thing you could think of is to bring her to a public forum so that all these hungry boys would dissect and call her unprinted names.
!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Michelle55: 1:59am On May 04, 2023
ahnie:
You dey mind dam.
I honestly don't know if bashing women gives them one special kind of blood different from ours.
Imagine holding someone's daughter down for a whole 15years yet he has the temerity to come online to judge her.
May someone pin your daughter down for the same amount of years without doing the needful so you would know how exactly her father and family feels. @Op

What the heck is semi introduction? It's either you are traditionally and legally married to her or not.
Dude even came to seek pity, don't worry, your kind would soon be here to commend you because no real and sane man would do this rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Rokiat(f): 2:04am On May 04, 2023
15 years No marriage? Unless you don’t believe in marriage that is a gosh waste of time. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Ibaaboy(m): 2:06am On May 04, 2023
Who is this evil man

If na ur sis dem do like dis u go like am

i pray she be able to give birth again after series of abortion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Westerhoffe(m): 2:51am On May 04, 2023
You're even proud you wasted someone's time for 15 years!
You're a wicked human being. Very wicked human being.
And to cap it, she did several abortions for you.
Even she is also silly not to have realized what's happening on time.

I hope she's still whole.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Lifestone(m): 3:08am On May 04, 2023
OP Na destiny waster. The girl should quickly try and make the best of what is left of her life. 15year of dating, you are a very wicked soul

4 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Gee64: 3:12am On May 04, 2023
Spoilt brats. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by almarthins(m): 3:24am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up

Abortion yakata

Huh! I no get words to give you

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by talk2hb1(m): 4:32am On May 04, 2023
Michelle55:

Eskis Ma,
Must all sexual relationship end in Marriage?
Relationship is just a trial and error nobody knows where it will end up.
Even a well defined and sweet marriage dey end, it's a choice thing not by force.

xin5:

Was she that bad or the relationship was so terrible that you didn't respect neither her nor the relationship you shared with her. Or you are just pained that she broke up with you.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by otipoju(m): 4:42am On May 04, 2023
I am a guy but you are an evil person.

For 15 years. You dey make am abort severally. You don't want to marry her, you don't want her to have children for you...even when she don't clock 34 years old...

So she should just stay and you'll be impregnating her and making her have abortions with no plans to marry her...you dey destroy her life buy you dey complain sey she run comot.

I wish her the very best because you are very very useless man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Tallesty1(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:
You're even proud you wasted someone's time for 15 years!
You're a wicked human being. Very wicked human being.
And to cap it, she did several abortions for you.
Even she is also silly not to have realized what's happening on time.

I hope she's still whole.

It's unfair to blame one person for wasting 15 years of the other's life when they are adults. Dude's life too was wasted and he wasn't the one that called it off, she did.

How did he waste her life? Did he secretly marry someone else while promising her to wait for him

They met during JAMB, meaning they were still young at that time. Many people remain unmarried 20 years after that.

The girl got pregnant and chose to have an abortion, she wanted it so how exactly did she do it for him?

While he should take responsibility for his actions, it's unfair to blame him entirely for the breakup of their relationship.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Zonefree(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2023
All of you mofos saying he wasted the girl's 15 years, didn't the girl waste the guy's 15 years too? Abi, the guy dey grow younger in those 15 years

The both wasted their years forming Love that was never in a Nigerian girl's dictionary.

It's a No victor, No vanquish situation for both of them.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Nice2023(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2023
If u want know someone who is going end up badly,watch how they talk because the future lies in what he or she says which could be both positive and negative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2023
Tallesty1:

It's unfair to blame one person for wasting 15 years of the other's life when they are adults. Dude's life too was wasted and he wasn't the one that called it off, she did.

How did he waste her life? Did he secretly marry someone else while promising her to wait for him

They met during JAMB, meaning they were still young at that time. Many people remain unmarried 20 years after that.

The girl got pregnant and chose to have an abortion, she wanted it so how exactly did she do it for him?

While he should take responsibility for his actions, it's unfair to blame him entirely for the breakup of their relationship.
modified, I thought it was the guy that dumped the lady
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by pressplay411(m): 6:14am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up

If the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Pray to God to help you repair your foundation.
This goes beyond your relationship.

Shalom.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Allisgud: 6:28am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up
the breakfast came with soft drink
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by tommy589(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up

The little investment you made, is it not to get regular s-x? It would still need little investment to get it regular with your new catch

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Dogalmighty17: 6:51am On May 04, 2023
15 years of dating? Did i hear you right? That's to say in the time you spent dating, someone would have gone to medical school and graduated twice!

You and that lady are a waste of time and destiny. Who embarks on a journey with no destination? You waste 15 years of a womans life, countless abortions and whatnot. If that girl opens her mouth and curses you it will follow you.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Autobot05: 7:49am On May 04, 2023
Did you just say 15 years relationship grin
She must be over 30 years now cheesy
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Blunttruth: 8:20am On May 04, 2023
xin5:
Abortion yakata
Quarrel plenty
We break up and make up

If you don't mind can you share the cause of the breakup.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Blunttruth: 8:21am On May 04, 2023
Blunttruth:

Which one is semi introduction?

If you don't mind can you share the cause of the breakup.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:57am On May 04, 2023
undecided
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2023
Thank God she finally came to her senses

15 years is long enough to get citizenship of some great countries but she wasted those years without becoming a significant part of you.

Radarada.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by omotodun1(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2023
Rokiat:
15 years No marriage? Unless you don’t believe in marriage that is a gosh waste of time. undecided

If they had married, they would have divorced a long time ago. Given what they went through, it was good they didn't marry.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by omotodun1(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2023
I don't understand why Nigerians are obsessed with marriage. This couple wouldn't have lasted long in a marriage anyway.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by Westerhoffe(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2023
Tallesty1:

OK…
I give up.
Re: 15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured by flokii: 11:18am On May 04, 2023
This life sha.. after the abortions yakata for 15yrs, the poster will move on to one fresh fish eleje tutu (likely virgin) and start a family while the other party will end up in Church or Shiloh praying for a responsible man.. irresponsible lady will be looking for responsible man to marry. At the end, one gentleman (likely pastor or virgin man) will put her in his house, then problem of child birth will start and the lady would continue pretending like she didn't do abortions yakata in the past.
What a world we live in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do I Pick? / Should I End Things? / 4 Signs That You Are A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.