Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child (50632 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by devoutpraise: 9:17pm On May 06, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
How are you sure she was not impregnated by one of your town men who never ready to cater for any one? Just asking o. She might have been raped too. Only her and the person who got her pregnant know that, so don't blame her much. God will send helpers to her in Jesus name.
AMEN
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by skywalker240(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2023
R
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Focusmind: 9:29pm On May 06, 2023
The child will later take revenge on the society when he grows and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 06, 2023
No matter how many times they might try to help her, she'll still continue getting pregnant until she has more than 10 kids.

I don't even pity her.
post=122929905:
A Nigerian Man, Citizen Nagaziman, shared a photo of a beggar, asking why she chose to get pregnant again when she can't take care of the child she already have, Reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NnvgBDRvSAas7GHqTFc8UjKWLqTKB5M3dfyEFqhg6NgvGHzVrrZxSLEqALDxqMqrl&id=100001644295293&mibextid=Nif5oz

he said in a Facebook post, As Sighted By on Thursday, May 4, 2023.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2023
You're very right... No pity for people like her.
b4ball:
She does not deserve any pity. No one gets pregnant by mistake when not raped. It was her decision to go into an affair, her decision to off her pants, her decision to spread her legs, her decision to do it unprotected, her decision not to use after pills despite knowing she has an infant she can’t even cater for. What was she expecting in return; plasma TV?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by donbenie(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2023
Pochettino:
I once saw this woman chasing a full grown man coming back from work and raped him.

She got herself pregnant.

We women are very manipulative.
You can be sarcastic all you want..
Nobody raped her..
She chose to open her legs and got pregnant..
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2023
I use to wonder why, with the hardship, their is still so much children under 10[years] in the last one decade.

When I was small, their is this adage People like saying, children are from God. I was wondering in JSS class if God will just drop kids in mothers womb. Then in SS Class I understood SEX. A woman must have raw sex with a man to have children.
If that is so, without the sex, God won't drop a seed in the Woman's womb (except Jesus).
So how are the children from God. Then I realize its just excuses.

I have been wondering if people calculate or they just want to suffer innocent children.

Now an adult: isn't the same sex am having that this people that are flooding everywhere with children and expecting "dead" Government to come and feed them that they are having? Yet, I refuse to get women pregnant cause have not settled my self or have little savings in case I die which is Nature that can happen anytime.
If I will have, 2 or 3 kids - is okay. If I have a lot of money, then I will inject it into other society issues.

Please calm down with excess sex with women or your wife, or go for family planning simple. Look at how Nigeria University girls have turn to hookup[ing] because the Parent have too many children and thereby limited resources.

Please reduce child's birth or don't have, the Bible allows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
No matter how many times they might try to help her, she'll still continue getting pregnant until she has more than 10 kids.

I don't even pity her.
I don't pitty her either, because she is always having sex at night and enjoying her self, then in the day she will come and play 'the victim'
I only pitty the kids, in my area where I stay, I don't finish my food, i always try to remain to feed some children and yet, their mother keep getting pregnant. Once the girls get to 11, they sell them off and call it marriage to some street boys that bring change to bribe the Father.
Am tired but I wonder why they ain't tired of self made poverty. But at night you will hear women moaning of sex on every street, Then in the day they will do like they are suffering.

If you can be having sex, then the hardship is not felt.

That is simple truth

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2023
I wish Nigeria Government can make a Law on just 3kids maximum.

Those who marry four wives for proper maraton sex satisfaction should have just 2kids per wife.

It's simple, if you like have 100kids, you will get old and die.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2023
post=122929913:
See Wetin Hardship In Nigeria Dey Cause.

Proudly Brought To You By
70% Nigeria hardship are self handed made.
We can make proper plans and economic to reduce the hardship.

If you have 4kids and your Salary is 200,000, you can't properly send your kids to University and afford 3square meal daily. Even Federal Universities are so expensive now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Maryam1234(f): 11:22pm On May 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Should we call this matter bad news or what?
It's not Bad news since the woman and the baby never die; like been do oversight grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Edun00700: 11:39pm On May 06, 2023
Religion don brainwash us that is all this is happening because they will still help her
post=122929905:
A Nigerian Man, Citizen Nagaziman, shared a photo of a beggar, asking why she chose to get pregnant again when she can't take care of the child she already have, Reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NnvgBDRvSAas7GHqTFc8UjKWLqTKB5M3dfyEFqhg6NgvGHzVrrZxSLEqALDxqMqrl&id=100001644295293&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by FlexMinister: 11:42pm On May 06, 2023
Trouble dey sleep yanga wake am grin
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by FlexMinister: 11:43pm On May 06, 2023
Trouble dey sleep yanga wake am
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by mordred44: 11:44pm On May 06, 2023
b4ball:
She does not deserve any pity. No one gets pregnant by mistake when not raped. It was her decision to go into an affair, her decision to off her pants, her decision to spread her legs, her decision to do it unprotected, her decision not to use after pills despite knowing she has an infant she can’t even cater for. What was she expecting in return; plasma TV?
. JAT
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by sharone21(f): 12:56am On May 07, 2023
Pochettino:
I once saw this woman chasing a full grown man coming back from work and raped him.

Why do 40% of men on Nairaland choose to put (f) after their monikers, does it mean it is bad being a man or they aren't proud being men or they are bisexuals?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by godofuck231: 1:21am On May 07, 2023
The question is why didn't she marry the man and let his family take care of hither son , single mother de sweet abi, if shes pregnant he should come see her family immediately if not the child is unwanted
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by InvertedHammer: 3:16am On May 07, 2023
post=122929905:

/
As a programmer, you buy PC for your job.
A mechanic needs spanners for his job.
So this woman needs this child for her begging job and went ahead to do the needful. It is a tool necessary to draw empathy to make her profession lucrative. What's there not to understand?

Don't forget that some Motherless Babies homes do rent out the kids to beggars. It is just a tool for the trade
/
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by doneback04: 4:02am On May 07, 2023
youngrichnigga:
That's the reason the Nigerian elites are keeping them uninformed and barely literate........ Don't be surprised the man (husband) is also a beggar undecided undecided undecided

You might be right cheesy grin grin grin that means we should also expect more beggers soon
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by galantjoe(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2023
She might not be really pregnant. She can pregnant pump or detour so that she will look like pregnant woman which will make people to be sympathetic to her.

Vagrancy is a crime
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Biletaste(m): 4:51am On May 07, 2023
Pochettino:

THIS IS UNTRUE
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Passionate1(m): 4:58am On May 07, 2023
Y she dey open legs anyhow?
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Slurity(m): 6:08am On May 07, 2023
post=122929905:

Shallow thinkers forgot that her bad experience can start just after getting pregnant for the second baby.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by riczy(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2023
Blake755:
Hmm worst part God go carry triplets give begged but a rich man no go see any this life no balance 💔🤦🏾‍♂️
to some of u everything is God, research on fertilization or egg division pls!
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by kennie2015(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2023
Still it does not erode individuals of common sense to the reality of being prudent, cautious and live within your means
post=122929913:
See Wetin Hardship In Nigeria Dey Cause.

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Moneyboyz: 7:17am On May 07, 2023
The hardships in Nigeria is incomprehensible, every nook and cranny is filled with poverty.
You see someone by the road side selling sweets, matches, pins, some just sit there begging, the ones selling petty stuff the whole market no reach 2k. How you wan take feed yourself from this?

Don't get me started on the ones selling market in traffic.

Buhari people's are in every corner of Nigeria begging for alms, both disabled and Normal., What's the government doing about this?
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Kingabia1998(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Ewo this guy don return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by efficiencie(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2023
post=122929905:

Was she raped? If she wasn't then she played a key role in her current predicament. Nevertheless we cannot rule out that time and chance can plunge one into destitution suddenly.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Edusouls(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2023
Blacks women are just Good in one thing, senseless breeding of kids, it gives them pride of being a true full filled woman, and a belief that God would provide for the kids, no matter how many she born, black women are one reason black men suffer so much and wallow in poverty
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Dicado: 7:53am On May 07, 2023
Oboy, this one no be by who got her pregnant. These roadside beggars are very vulnerable to rapists as they sleep outdoors and have no protection. Men can also use money to lure her. She's clearly not educated enough to know how to prevent pregnancy like your wife do. People like this need your help and not your complaint.
post=122929905:

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Porksupplyib: 9:15am On May 07, 2023
ManWater:
Child abuse.

Doubt if such can happen in developed countries.
You will be surprised. Stop overhyping developed countries. People live on streets in those countries too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.