Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,036 members, 7,859,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child (50627 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Sermwell(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2023
b4ball:
She does not deserve any pity. No one gets pregnant by mistake when not raped. It was her decision to go into an affair, her decision to off her pants, her decision to spread her legs, her decision to do it unprotected, her decision not to use after pills despite knowing she has an infant she can’t even cater for. What was she expecting in return; plasma TV?
Ogo rest and just thank God for your life. Which what that woman is going through she can open her legs to anybody for just 10k.

A married woman once approached me to beg for 25k to sort out some emergency. I told I will be willing to give her the money if we can fvck overnight. She said she'll get back to me. At night, she came back and agreed to the terms on the condition that nobody must know. I told her I have already spent 5k, and if she will accept 15k, she agreed. I just did a transfer of 50k to her and asked her to go home. She couldn't believe it.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Revolva(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2023
This is just one of them you saw , i have seen many ..with kids in streets begging and miserable some two kids or three

Some being dumped around mama and kids begging

I wonder how come these people give birth and bring children to come and go through hell
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ManWater: 12:19pm On May 07, 2023
Porksupplyib:

You will be surprised. Stop overhyping developed countries. People live on streets in those countries too.

I was referring to the Child Abuse. Doubt if any Developed country would allow such open abuse of innocent & helpless kids.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by b4ball: 12:44pm On May 07, 2023
Sermwell:

Ogo rest and just thank God for your life. Which what that woman is going through she can open her legs to anybody for just 10k.

A married woman once approached me to beg for 25k to sort out some emergency. I told I will be willing to give her the money if we can fvck overnight. She said she'll get back to me. At night, she came back and agreed to the terms on the condition that nobody must know. I told her I have already spent 5k, and if she will accept 15k, she agreed. I just did a transfer of 50k to her and asked her to go home. She couldn't believe it.
I tried to find sense in this response but found none.

When did poverty equate stupidity? A married lady agreeing to sex for cash is poverty and morals. Agreeing to it without protection is stupidity. Condom is just #300. If she no fear pregnancy, she too no fear STDs because of 25k?

I am not against having sex, sex is part of life as an adult. Birthing kids like a pig when you are financially incapable is stupid. Foolishly receiving spermatozoa like her life depends on it without a barrier and without pills is crass irresponsibility. These are the kinds that tells you that “I no Dey enjoy am with condom”! I have been married since 2015 with just 2 lovely kids. You think say I no Dey fuc.k my wife?

I repeat; she deserves no pity so long it was not rape. Even victims of rape get medical help to flush out the semen of the useless rapist tankless of willful sex.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Mozino007(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
You go soon join slawomiir…u fucking impersonator
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Justkatty(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2023
Omoh with what happened ehhh
Person get to wise up.... Training a child as a mother without a helping hands can be so frustrating.
Atimes the thought of strangling your child and yourself to be at peace just come in.

It is well.

May God see all single mothers through.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Gucciswaz: 10:21pm On May 07, 2023
post=122929905:
A Nigerian Man, Citizen Nagaziman, shared a photo of a beggar, asking why she chose to get pregnant again when she can't take care of the child she already have, Reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NnvgBDRvSAas7GHqTFc8UjKWLqTKB5M3dfyEFqhg6NgvGHzVrrZxSLEqALDxqMqrl&id=100001644295293&mibextid=Nif5oz

he said in a Facebook post, As Sighted By on Thursday, May 4, 2023.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:
poor people mentality
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by 9jaRealist: 4:51am On May 09, 2023
post=122929905:
A Nigerian Man, Citizen Nagaziman, shared a photo of a beggar, asking why she chose to get pregnant again when she can't take care of the child she already have, Reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NnvgBDRvSAas7GHqTFc8UjKWLqTKB5M3dfyEFqhg6NgvGHzVrrZxSLEqALDxqMqrl&id=100001644295293&mibextid=Nif5oz

he said in a Facebook post, As Sighted By on Thursday, May 4, 2023.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:

The POOREST Nigerians seem to have the MOST kids…
But no wahala, because they’ll tell you it’s a “blessing”!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.