Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites (8029 Views)

PHOTOS: "Borno Is Now Free From Boko Haram'' - Governor Shettima / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by Dokai: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
I don't know if Aliyu is an orator but i sure know that in Suleja where i reside, he has'nt done anything worthwhile except put billboards up of himself. The least any guv should do for his state is provide good roads, water and security. He hasn't done anyone. The roads in Suleja, minna are terrible. And getting worse by the day. Recently people were killed at Madalla. Bombs have been exploding. What measures has he put on ground??!! Charity begins at home
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by ikooko(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
publicity or not, lip service or not, those at that forum has made their position known to the public.
we cannot get it right in one day, but we must start from somewhere.
lmagine if all the northern governors maintain similar positions on those issues raised, the outcome would have been great.
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by Omarbah: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
Coward is not even enough to qualify those governors. A worthless group of people are bombing
buildings, killing citizens and to make them, they ask for negotiations. They are useless. How can
they even look at themselves in the mirror when they wake up.
Find those guys and put them behind bars. Nigeria should make a good example of Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by xpagnol: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
We must say the truth and stand by it at all times. As religious and traditional rulers, this is the basis of our moral authority and the essence of our leadership. We must remain politically non-partisan, regardless of the enormity of the pressure for us to act otherwise".
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by xpagnol: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2011
Four Governors, Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Umar Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa), the host, Yakowa, and Aliyu as well as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, attended the meeting.
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by Caliente(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
[size=13pt]So he made a fancy demagogic speech, what about it? Actions speak louder than words.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by itiswell1(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2011
If we can bring Jack Bauer to this country, you will discover that most of this top guys are the ones sponsoring the so called Boko guys
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by viceb: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2011
I dont trust Babangida ALiyu. He speaks from two sides of his mouth. He s not a straightforward man. He is the worst Northern governor.
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by splitnaija(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
ikooko:

publicity or not, lip service or not, those at that forum has made their position known to the public.
we cannot get it right in one day, but we must start from somewhere.
lmagine if all the northern governors maintain similar positions on those issues raised, the outcome would have been great.
Exactly my point. Let all the Northern leaders continue to speak publicly in this manner and we all will be amazed at the positive effect this will have on the fight against the menace called Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by WebSurfer(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2011
fools indeed
Re: Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites by Parnassuss(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
If this man is serious, if he can lead the charge then may it be well with him. Also, people please don't get carried away by people doing the very duty they were delegated and generously paid to do. I pray this is not more lip service though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Running for Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack / "I Will Expose Corrupt Lawyers" - Abubakar Mahmoud / Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.