Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) (34382 Views)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by coputa(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Na which kain olodo be dis nah grin. UK monarch is more powerful than many presidents of the world. They rule over UK and other countries. They can do and undo. You neva hear of Royal pardon b4?
The British monarch has much powers but not over any their countries or the commonwealth counties, they have their own soveingnty.

1 Like

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by phemmyfour: 11:26am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
Does he have such power? his powers are ceremonial, Only the prime minister is vested with legal powers.

I don't think king Charles will even get involved in such thing because of his image

King Charles have better things to attend to.

Naija, and this mentality that the world revolve around them
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Gajagojo: 11:29am On May 06, 2023
Masterito:
I have lived in the UK for more than 5 years and still living in the UK. Your ignorance is stinking. Use Google to educate yourself and stop deviating. Same way Ayotallah Khoemeni is powerful than the president of Iran is same way the King is powerful than the prime minister. The power is silent yet powerful, it mostly used during anarchy in government. Google can help you understand some more.
I have lived in The UK before you were born and my adult children before you
Stop arguing ignorantly
Humble yourself and learn
Name ONE power the king has

Just one please

1 Like

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by ufotunang: 11:31am On May 06, 2023
So you think UK is like nigeria where Nigeria leaders in power pardon offenders or corrupt politcians ...UK is not like that

2 Likes

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by ufotunang: 11:34am On May 06, 2023
ukaface:
If King Charles pardon am, I go swear for King Charles and the swear go catch am
...king Charles does not have such power to do that

1 Like

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2023
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:39am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
Does he have such power? his powers are ceremonial, Only the prime minister is vested with legal powers.

I don't think king Charles will even get involved in such thing because of his image

oboy, e for better you Google some things before you type here. Who installed the Prime minister? Their system of Government is not like your own, there, the government runs the country for the Monarchs while here is completely the opposite. The King is greater than the Prime minister but do not get involved directly in politics. Abeg, make Google and Wikipedia help you small.
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:40am On May 06, 2023
ufotunang:
who be this na?
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Masterito(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2023
It is funny you think you are older than me because I said I have stayed in the UK the last 5years. Well I don't need to give you my history. Google can cure your ignorance. But know this constitutionally the King is powerful than the prime minister, he is the head of state, however his power is silent. I will leave to Google to cure your ignorance before you disrespect me further.
Gajagojo:

Stop arguing ignorantly

Just one please
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Nicenixon: 11:43am On May 06, 2023
Kayode, why you dy give some people hope when you know the situation is hopeless for now? The only miracle that can happen is parole which is only given after the ex senator must have served half of his sentence and exhibited good behavior.
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On May 06, 2023
Arielle:

Royal pardon for an African politician who has broken the law in the way Ekweremadu has? Are you joking? Did you read the sentencing and the opinion of the judge?

You are the one that refused to read. He didn't say they should be pardoned. He only pointed out to the other poster that the King has the power to pardon. Two different things.
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by emmy9500: 11:43am On May 06, 2023
God1000:

Yes the crown is the highest authority in the United Kingdom, but I doubt the king will intervene
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Masterito(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2023
You even tactically gave your self the answer to your miserable questions. Know this, the king is constitutionally powerful than the prime minister.
Gajagojo:

Nobody is arguing that he is head of state.
He is also head of state of Canada,New Zealand and other places
It is ceremonial.We are talking of powers not title.
Tell us what is the difference between head of state and head of government?

THE KING IS NOT THE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT
I

Now Nigeria became independent in 1960 but until 1963 The Queen was Head of State. Do You know why?
Unfortunately for you you are talking to a person who knows everything there is to know on this subject
You are a complete ignoramus and proud of it.

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Pejah97: 11:45am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
Olegbeju, how are you doing?
my igede people
Weldon o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Pejah97: 11:45am On May 06, 2023
Flick490:

Mjam Adam
Igabe onam
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:47am On May 06, 2023
I don't know where some of you read history

Check this out "Royal prerogative of mercy - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_prerogative_of_mercy
bjdon:
This one is totally ignorant on how the UK works. The King has NO such power. He's role is purley cerimonial. There no concept as 'Pardon' in the UK, only parole. With good behaviour Ike can be released after half his sentence has been served
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by emmy9500: 11:48am On May 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Stop arguing ignorantly

Just one please

The crown has the power to cancel the parliament including the prime minister

The crown can also issue passport to anyone 🌚
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:49am On May 06, 2023
ufotunang:
oleku
"Royal prerogative of mercy - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_prerogative_of_mercy
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2023
God1000:

Do you know what you are saying? King of England is like world President.

1988 Queen Elizabeth the II stop a trial of a court in London and ended the process for Late Micheal Jackson.
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Gajagojo: 11:51am On May 06, 2023
emmy9500:

Lol

cancel

Please define cancel?
What is Crown? Define it
When did Crown enter our conversation
I didn't realise I was talking to an illiterate.
You better keep quiet and stop talking rubbish.

I do not believe You are living in the UK ..If you are you are living in an aduro bubble
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2023
coputa:
The British monarch has much powers but not over any their countries or the commonwealth counties, they have their own soveingnty.
My brother, this people just went to school but lack well information.

Centuries ago, England monarch rule the world and the Influence till end of the world.
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by emmy9500: 11:52am On May 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lol

cancel

Please define cancel?

I do not believe You are living in the UK ..If you are you are living in an aduro bubble

Ok
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:52am On May 06, 2023
emmy9500:

no dey waste your time with those kids. Them never finish secondary school. Them no dey comment like people wey get data to browse common Google. You no see say na free Nairaland via freebasics by Meta them dey use?
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by emmy9500: 11:52am On May 06, 2023
Dicado:
no dey waste your time with those kids. Them never finish secondary school. Them no dey comment like people wey get data to browse common Google. You no see say na free Nairaland via freebasics by Meta them dey use?

Arigatto
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Gajagojo: 11:53am On May 06, 2023
Masterito:
You even tactically gave your self the answer to your miserable questions. Know this, the king is constitutionally powerful than the prime minister.
The UK has a constitution?
Since when?

This is knowledge you have if truly you live in the UK

1 Like

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Dicado: 11:54am On May 06, 2023
emmy9500:

Arigatto
Aribembe
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Masterito(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
Man get lost. You are just a waste of time.
Gajagojo:

The UK has a constitution?
Since when?
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Gajagojo: 11:55am On May 06, 2023
Masterito:
Man get lost. You are just a waste of time.
Does the UK have a constitution ?

Yes or no?

You are a lying git claiming to live in the UK

1 Like

Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Masterito(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2023
There is a difference between a constitution and constitution document. I hope this answers your question. While the UK don't have a written constitution document, it has a constitution. I can't explain this. If you don't know what I mean, then find out yourself.
Gajagojo:

Does the UK have a constitution ?

Yes or no?

You are a lying got claiming to live in the UK
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by Gajagojo: 11:59am On May 06, 2023
Dicado:
oleku
"Royal prerogative of mercy - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_prerogative_of_mercy
Did You read what you posted?
Did you comprehend it?
The king has no power to grant pardon
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by emmy9500: 12:00pm On May 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lol

cancel

Please define cancel?
What is Crown? Define it
When did Crown enter our conversation

I don’t stay in Uk o, me wey still dey look for job 😭😭
Re: King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) by hisexcellency34: 12:00pm On May 06, 2023
Wehrey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.