Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures (47460 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by judatech: 4:22pm On May 06, 2023
When will Britain return the stolen diamonds and jewelries?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by illicit(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2023
E remain to pardon our very own Ekweremadu

grin
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2023
Incase the king need renovation for the interiors , I’m his go to guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by BloomingDale(f): 4:24pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2023
I never gave a fvck about d queen and I'm not about to give a fvck about this either undecided

5 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 4:24pm On May 06, 2023
Disgruntled People
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by HardBishop: 4:26pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically
Just because he married a black Lady. King Charles and family are rascists.
NOT MY FUCKING KING.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Incognito9: 4:26pm On May 06, 2023
Will tiwa still perform?

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by GreatAutos(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine

😂
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by HardBishop: 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Incase the king need renovation for the interiors , I’m his go to guy
Why would he since he sees you as his conquered slave.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
Hmm.
Finally, a KING of ENGLAND. Sounds so good to the ear. Long live the KING.👊👊

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Sniper101(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
Where's the President
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

I don't see him there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2023
Congratulations to the new king!

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Creamypie(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:
I can't see d wife of Prince Harry there, isn't she part of d royal family?
she annoimced today na birthday of them kid, so she stayed behind. She wasn't invited anyway. Harry go, but as an observer, separate from the royal sits
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by StoneOfDestiny: 4:33pm On May 06, 2023
God save the King!
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Kellie069(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2023
Nobody cares bout Charles

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by riverbird: 4:33pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine

Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zomby(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2023
No love for a senseless king that doesn’t have the basic common sense to reunite his only 2 children from the same mother, but wants to rule an empire. A very stupid man!
He reminds me of confused Peter Obi, a man that couldn’t put anything together in Anambra or check the senseless Igbo, but wants to lead a country as complicated as Nigeria.

May KING Solomon’s soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Microwhy: 4:34pm On May 06, 2023
My Son will one day become King of England ....
Already grooming Fadil.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by patrickcollins: 4:35pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically
He caused it, he is jealous of his brother, angry that he is a spare. Does he not know how many of his fathers brother that was spares. Only one person must be king

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by LordEclipse: 4:36pm On May 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

[/color=red]CNN EDITION[/color]

Royalty has a stench that not even all the water in the nile can wash away..
God save the King

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Robinmido(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2023
Guy wetin concern tinubu concern king Charles 111 coronation? Nakwa oo 🙄
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Princeton92(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2023
OJODEL10:
this man has been waiting. for this moment. long time ago. now comes the time,
My God My God let my time of celebration come

His wife has waited longer than him....

Abeg where Bubu pix, I check I no see na!

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2023
God bless the King.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Robertgreene1(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
l swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zomby(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2023
Exodus15v11:
God bless the King.

Screw the senseless king!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.