Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures (47466 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by whitekad(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine
TINUBU headache will kill I in may 29th, juat watch and see, son of bitch. Ur Nnamdi cownu will still spend another 8 yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Rechargeam247(f): 6:57pm On May 06, 2023
Meghan not spotted.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ossaiman(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:
I can't see d wife of Prince Harry there, isn't she part of d royal family?
she already said she ain't gonna make it... So as Biden
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Almaigaa: 7:28pm On May 06, 2023
bionixs:
A random person called out a fellow and you just picked on an innocent man who will never know that you exist? Now tell me how you will ever succeed in life? How ?

Eyahh. The thing pain Okoro well well cheesy grin

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by atiku07(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2023
HardBishop:

Just because he married a black Lady. King Charles and family are rascists.
NOT MY FUCKING KING.

No just because he choose to allow the wife denegrate the monarchy, without trying to correct her. He is still moving with the baggage of what happen to his mum and he failed to realize the truth about the whole issue and events the mama sef carry baggage wey no be here she is unfaithful too. The father is now a King 👑 but he is acting as if he is not a member of the family, he refused to participate in any 👑 duty or be assigned one for the occasion so no one was against the wife. However she can not bring her woke ideology into the monarchy 👑 there is limit to everything.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by bionixs: 8:00pm On May 06, 2023
Almaigaa:

Eyahh. The thing pain Okoro well well cheesy grin
yes o ! I am Okoro Nna gi.
I have been crying since
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Almaigaa: 8:01pm On May 06, 2023
bionixs:
yes o ! I am Okoro Nna gi.
I have been crying since

Cry well well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by sunsweet33: 8:05pm On May 06, 2023
janeedema:
Please, she isn't Queen Camilla but Queen Consort Camilla. This is very important to know.

Queen Elizabeth's husband was Prince Philip, not King Phillip.

The heir to the throne alone becomes King or Queen, not their spouses. You can't have a King and Queen at the same time.

Nchenches:

I started to wonder when Camila started to be called Queen.
She is a Queen Consort.

At the last minute, King Charles decided that Queen Consort Camilla must be called Queen. Story ends.

You can have a King and Queen at the same time if the King is the one carrying the bloodline.

But you can’t have a king and queen at the same time if the woman is the royal one. Because then the non-royal “King” will have a higher rank than the royal “Queen” which doesn’t make sense.

So, she is Queen Camilla. They just put consort because the public is still feeling sensitive about what transpired in the past. And to show that she’s not of royal blood.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by bionixs: 8:09pm On May 06, 2023
Almaigaa:

Cry well well grin grin grin
yeeeeeeeh!!!!

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by drololaaof: 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
God saves the king Charlie, shame to those that hype Harry will attend he will not attend . Harry had attended the coronation now what else ?
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Koko1119: 8:29pm On May 06, 2023
Congratulation king 👑 Charles
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ussv: 8:35pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:
I can't see d wife of Prince Harry there, isn't she part of d royal family?
it was announced since last year that she was not going to be part of it.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 10:48pm On May 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Does he think Prince William has it rosy? He would be fighting internal family battles. But he's very gracious in public. Some people are born great, others have greatness thrust up on them. Either way, you gracefully bear the burden that comes with greatness. This silly "boy" just decided to use his own to mop floor. I liked him as a troubled kid, but it's like he decided to be a "troubled adult".
I celebrate your drift!👍👏🏾👏🏾
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by uunwanaobong3: 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Side chick na a queen 🤴
We all know the king never love Diana he just marry her for her family sake.
Queen Camilla is a hope and role model to all side chicks all over the world.
Today you might be a side chick, tomorrow you may be a queen..... Never give up, hustle and pray

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Terabyteck(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2023
It is the SEE of Counterbury (The Anglican Church) :that Crowns the British Monarch.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Merisbankie(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2023
Microwhy:

Haba! This your story too plenty.
African American ladies are toxic....
Might not look his way if not for him being a prince....
I would rather marry my first love than to settle with all these gold diggers.
You keep blabbing
Why blame Harry to marry Megan
Bro don’t just type trash they met when he was in university I think at a sports game
Don’t come here and be saying demented things
No be everybody go marry white
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Merisbankie(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Deep down, there will atom of regret inside him. The ceremony was massive and the Balcony appearance was awesome. It's a pity he missed all that
I bet he dgaf with his reactions
Sometimes family doesn’t make one bro
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Merisbankie(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2023
zoedew:

He must have been on the 11 hour direct flight back to California to the less-than-destined life he chose for himself. His children, one day, will despise him for the fate he has bequeathed them in life!
So much hate
Broski did he complain or did he privately Dm you
He doesn’t even feel anything based on his emotions
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Merisbankie(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2023
Inyaky:
Robertgreene1 swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!

Hmmm typical African mentality, always obsessed with the body of women, so Meghan isn't a full woman because she was once married and had a child in her previous marriage, mumu man. Meghan has no child in her previous marriage.

Are you aware that the queen consort camilla was once married and had children for her ex husband and had non for king Charles? Too many local champions like this on this forum disgust me.

Aswear my bro
We call ourselves blacks now we can’t defend our fellow blacks rather than to insult them

What if Meghan was from a royal family and Harry a common guy who is going to be despised
Let’s turn it the other way round

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Merisbankie(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2023
atiku07:

No just because he choose to allow the wife denegrate the monarchy, without trying to correct her. He is still moving with the baggage of what happen to his mum and he failed to realize the truth about the whole issue and events the mama sef carry baggage wey no be here she is unfaithful too. The father is now a King 👑 but he is acting as if he is not a member of the family, he refused to participate in any 👑 duty or be assigned one for the occasion so no one was against the wife. However she can not bring her woke ideology into the monarchy 👑 there is limit to everything.

I won’t be surprised when you open your filthy mouth and despise Obama for being a black American president

Some of us here are just a bastard to the blacks
Imagine despising the black you are suppose to defend
Show me a pic of a black American woman despising Meghan foolish demented goat
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Dagger111(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically

No, nt at thr Balcony, he was only relegated to third row.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Honourable1901(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2023
[quote author=WorldRichest post=122971604]

Oba Charlie Winsor.

Igba e a tu wa ni ara [/quote
Amin ase]
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2023
Felixamos:

It's been long I commented on Nairaland because of the hate filled post allowed by the mods here..

But your comment don force me comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... You be really funny guy jare! 😅

Na designer houses dey handle the royal family decor oh😂😂😂😂

I just one show us my talent, if na Nigeria self I go work, make you check out my theead

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2023
Why do most British Men have bald hair
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by softsoul22(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2023
Kindly contact your sure plug for the export and clearing procedures for your Hardwood charcoal, we do the documentation and custom clearance together with other associate services. Our work speak for us.

Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Robertgreene1(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2023
Inyaky:
Robertgreene1 swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!

U must be an idiot...an 'half chop' lady is an 'half chop' lady..l know u are one of them 'half chop'..but take heart...a simpson like Harry will still come and marry you las las...

Hmmm typical African mentality, always obsessed with the body of women, so Meghan isn't a full woman because she was once married and had a child in her previous marriage, mumu man. Meghan has no child in her previous marriage.

Are you aware that the queen consort camilla was once married and had children for her ex husband and had non for king Charles? Too many local champions like this on this forum disgust me.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Robertgreene1(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Microwhy:

Haba! This your story too plenty.
African American ladies are toxic....
Might not look his way if not for him being a prince....
I would rather marry my first love than to settle with all these gold diggers.
don't mind me bro..l'm a blogger and bloggers tend to tell long stories..
But we are on the same page tho..that's all dat matters

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by DJInfluence: 4:51pm On May 07, 2023
Wastage of taxpayers money. The whole royal thing is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by phenol33(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2023
If God bless you with royalty don't play with it.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by phenol33(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2023
[Have you seen where meghan landed him now!quote author=Robertgreene1 post=122984909][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.