Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures (47465 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Horus(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
You have African leaders with slave mentality trooping there to see the coronation of King Charles III ....and you wonder why the British have never apologised for colonial atrocities....?

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by toprealman: 5:09pm On May 06, 2023
I really feel for Harry. Bro is a nice guy who just made series of funny decisions back to back.
Hope he gets his act back.
Family is important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 5:09pm On May 06, 2023
Nchenches:

And what does that take away from Harry?
Must she marry a purely white woman? How would you feel if society must decide the type of woman you marry?
It would appear you cannot see how much it took away from Harry. So much for that. With being Royalty comes some responsibility to align with the demands of the blue blooded lineage. That is the fact of life. That is one of the reasons why it is commonly said and generally acknowledged as true that “uneasy lies the head that wears the crown”! Those who command the obeisance of others must pay the price for it. For the individual Royal, critical decisions such as who to marry must be driven by the considerations of Royalty. That is one of the costs of Royalty. They are different from the typical member of the society who cannot be dictated to in such matters. See, Diana, Harry et al have become casualties of their indiscretion to understand the place of Destiny, Royalty and the Individual Royal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by slowice(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
British media wicked sha.... BBC refuse to capture prince harry

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by bionixs: 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
Almaigaa:

Peter Obi is an Idiot.

A lying bastard
A random person called out a fellow and you just picked on an innocent man who will never know that you exist? Now tell me how you will ever succeed in life? How ?

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ideylaff: 5:11pm On May 06, 2023
Nchenches:

How can King and Queen reign at the same time?

Charles is the King and he's insisted he wants Camilla to be known as a full Queen

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-65474712

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a41553508/camilla-queen-title/

The Royal Family just updated Camilla's title on their website – in a major way

After months of speculation, it's been confirmed that Camilla Parker Bowles will go by the title of 'Queen Camilla' rather than 'Camilla the Queen Consort'.

The first use of the royal's title in this way was pretty subtle – with it officially being used for the first time on the invitations for King Charles III's coronation – and now, Camilla's title on the Royal Family website has been updated to 'Queen Camilla' too (6 May 2023):

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fQZditTzDx4gbipEg_vg4ZtNkMYGqI77MuQQ_i7bZA1V8Z0DfdM41mmwHlnJWYOvLlvWa08SH8nfyLCzB9wwgau79rbwRgpLi5AL9qFE[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by IamPlato(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Side chick na a queen 🤴
We all know the king never love Diana he just marry her for her family sake.
so what should we do with this information sir
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Mccullum: 5:13pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically

He has disengaged him self from any Royal duty. He's only living like a commoner.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 5:14pm On May 06, 2023
ideylaff:

Charles has over rulled her and insisted that he wants her to be called Queen

Camilla wanted Queens consort showing humility, but Charles said no, be a full queen. Thats how I want you.
Yes' at the last minute, King Charles overuled every body and said Queen Consort Camilla must be called the Queen.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
l swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!
I watched him walk alone, smiling without his wife and children. The commentators never even mentioned him one bit. Prince Williams was duly recognized. I swear, I felt for the guy

4 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
Mccullum:

He has disengaged him self from any Royal duty. He's only living like a commoner.
Deep down, there will atom of regret inside him. The ceremony was massive and the Balcony appearance was awesome. It's a pity he missed all that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
That's what pisses me off the most about the British Royal family, they're thieves.

They should return what belongs to Africa and abolish that monarchy of theirs, because it's no longer even useful to the people of Britain.
judatech:
When will Britain return the stolen diamonds and jewelries?

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by HeavenShield: 5:20pm On May 06, 2023
Is all like a church service with priestly garments. Congratulations The King Charles wink

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by airsaylongcome: 5:20pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically

That Prince Harry is a silly fellow. Shebi he say he no follow do royal family again. Good thing they didn't let him on the balcony. He's not a royal again na. Only royals stand on the balcony. God save the King.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 5:20pm On May 06, 2023
slowice:
British media wicked sha.... BBC refuse to capture prince harry
How can you capture him who is already captured by the twin phenomena of bitterness and Megan! Attention is not a cheap commodity to be wasted on folks who despise their destiny as Harry! Sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Brownshoe: 5:21pm On May 06, 2023
am almost late for the event, I quickly rush down to meet them.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 5:21pm On May 06, 2023
King and Queen ruling at the same time?

The UK has never had a King and Queen ruling simultaneously.

The only time there was a dual monarchy was before the creation of the United Kingdom in 1689 when William of Orange replaced James II as king and ruled jointly with his wife Mary, the daughter of the deposed king.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Akindefunminiyi(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2023
Where is Buhari
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:22pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine
Indeed, many are mad but very few are roaming... I hope say your own never reach market? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 5:24pm On May 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

That Prince Harry is a silly fellow. Shebi he say he no follow do royal family again. Good thing they didn't let him on the balcony. He's not a royal again na. Only royals stand on the balcony. God save the King.
He must have been on the 11 hour direct flight back to California to the less-than-destined life he chose for himself. His children, one day, will despise him for the fate he has bequeathed them in life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by sprints1: 5:24pm On May 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
l swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!
she sabi fvck well well na why Harry marry her

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Badguy77(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2023
May we fulfill our destiny in life.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by airsaylongcome: 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
zoedew:

He must have been on the 11 hour direct flight back to California to the less-than-destined life he chose for himself. His children, one day, will despise him for the fate he has bequeathed them in life!

Does he think Prince William has it rosy? He would be fighting internal family battles. But he's very gracious in public. Some people are born great, others have greatness thrust up on them. Either way, you gracefully bear the burden that comes with greatness. This silly "boy" just decided to use his own to mop floor. I liked him as a troubled kid, but it's like he decided to be a "troubled adult".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
OJODEL10:
this man has been waiting. for this moment. long time ago. now comes the time,

My God My God let my time of celebration come
Amen I wish myself same
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by crackhouse(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2023
Those kids just became rich by virtue of birth but down here we had do struggle to make it. What a life..

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by SunMusk(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2023
She was invited, Harry was sited with the royal family, if you watch it live you see him on the third Row with Prince Andrew.
Creamypie:
she annoimced today na birthday of them kid, so she stayed behind. She wasn't invited anyway. Harry go, but as an observer, separate from the royal sits

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by judatech: 5:35pm On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
That's what pisses me off the most about the British Royal family, they're thieves.

They should return what belongs to Africa and abolish that monarchy of theirs, because it's no longer even useful to the people of Britain.
Africa and India

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by udomma1005(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2023
Bomb fit drop for Nigeria own!
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2023
inoki247:
Ok when he don wear the crown finish make he go attend to Protesters outside....

Na old age he reach him the Mama don almost use the guy turn Join her own.....

Dat woman Na confam winsh!

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ttoyetade: 5:43pm On May 06, 2023
janeedema:
Please, she isn't Queen Camilla but Queen Consort Camilla. This is very important to know.

Queen Elizabeth's husband was Prince Philip, not King Phillip.

The heir to the throne alone becomes King or Queen, not their spouses. You can't have a King and Queen at the same time.

yequote author=Odewaleadesoye post=122969251]

[/color=red]CNN EDITION[/color]

You are not current. The King have changed her name to Queen Camila no longer Queen Consort. The public have accepted that.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by thatigboman: 5:44pm On May 06, 2023
motionarena:
Heard Tiwa Savage will be performing.

Is it true
yea 2moro
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ALFADOS(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2023
Aborigin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.