Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures (47427 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by saysugar(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2023
This doesn't stop Chelsea beating from Bournemouth
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by NorthernersSuck: 4:39pm On May 06, 2023
Where's the bastardized bastard buhari? The most traveled animal in the planet

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Almaigaa: 4:40pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine

Peter Obi is an Idiot.

A lying bastard

4 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Slimdan360: 4:42pm On May 06, 2023
Which kind bald head these British men carry😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by patoranfire(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2023
I dnt knw what d poor old man has done to deserve all dis hatred, honestly it's nt good for your health! #YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Racoon(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2023
Ki adè pé lori. Ki bátà pe lèse.

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 4:43pm On May 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

[/color=red]CNN EDITION[color]

Prince Harry forfeited his place in British Royalty and Destiny to bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:45pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine

WTF!?
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

[/color=red]CNN EDITION[color]

Prince William was best suited for the throne. Prince Charles should have passed. He has done little to enhance the public perception of the Monarchy in the modern times in which we live. Prince William has been more forthcoming in payin the price for royalty.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
Royalty is so sweet and beautiful..

May God bring us all into that world

Amin Jesu.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness.

1Pet 2:9.

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
My name sake, I am a king too
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ojex004: 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
Obi is a bastard and a big FOOL. may sorrow,tears and blood be his portion
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by janeedema(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2023
Please, she isn't Queen Camilla but Queen Consort Camilla. This is very important to know.

Queen Elizabeth's husband was Prince Philip, not King Phillip.

The heir to the throne alone becomes King or Queen, not their spouses. You can't have a King and Queen at the same time.

yequote author=Odewaleadesoye post=122969251]

[/color=red]CNN EDITION[/color]

[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by janeedema(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2023
Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.

zoedew:

Prince William was best suited for the throne. Prince Charles should have passed. He has done little to enhance the public perception of the Monarchy in the modern times in which we live. Prince William has been more forthcoming in payin the price for royalty.

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by eteebanky1: 4:48pm On May 06, 2023
Oh Diana, her death was so cheap

Nawaoo
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:48pm On May 06, 2023
ojex004:
Obi is a bastard and a big FOOL. may sorrow,tears and blood be his portion

Comrade, farabale na?!
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
saysugar:
This doesn't stop Chelsea beating from Bournemouth

Olote..

If Chelsea lose now, kini iya e gain?
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Sammy5413(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
May God no allow Price Charles pardon Ekweremadu. He must serve his time

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

CNN EDITION

The biggest attraction at the coronation fiesta, Harry, the rebel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
HardBishop:

Why would he since he sees you as his conquered slave.

Who knows he might call me.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 4:54pm On May 06, 2023
janeedema:
Please, she isn't Queen Camilla but Queen Consort Camilla. This is very important to know.

The heir to the throne alone becomes King or Queen, not their spouses. You can't have a King and Queen at the same time.

I started to wonder when Camila started to be called Queen.
She is a Queen Consort.

At the last minute, King Charles decided that Queen Consort Camilla must be called Queen. Story ends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 4:54pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically
He brought it upon himself. Sissies are not deserving of representing Royalty. Bitterness should have no place in Royalty. Megan has hanged his destiny. Imagine! Their children are absent as well and their place others have taken. Harry sat a distant third row!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Absuchat(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2023
Where is Tiwa savage with her pvssy now that it's needed the most?

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 5:00pm On May 06, 2023
zoedew:

He brought it upon himself. Sissies are not deserving of representing Royalty. Bitterness should have no place in Royalty. Megan has hanged his destiny. Imagine! Their children are absent as well and their place others have taken. Harry sat a distant third row!

And what does that take away from Harry?
Must she marry a purely white woman? How would you feel if society must decide the type of woman you marry?

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by dondodo: 5:00pm On May 06, 2023
Shey dem no invite Peter obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Microwhy: 5:01pm On May 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
l swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!!
Haba! This your story too plenty.
African American ladies are toxic....
Might not look his way if not for him being a prince....
I would rather marry my first love than to settle with all these gold diggers.

4 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by ideylaff: 5:01pm On May 06, 2023
Nchenches:

I started to wonder when Camila started to be called Queen.
She is a Queen Consort.

CNN or Nigeria's journalists- and bunkum. Oluwole forgery like Tinubu.

Charles has over rulled her and insisted that he wants her to be called Queen

Camilla wanted Queens consort showing humility, but Charles said no, be a full queen. Thats how I want you.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zoedew: 5:02pm On May 06, 2023
janeedema:
Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.

I understand the place of history, tradition and convention which Palace Historians will advise be given the pride of place. However it was the call of Charles to have passed and Prince William be coronated as King. I strongly believe going forward it serves the House of Windsor and the British Society and Monarchy best they went that route. Charles has a damaged reputation announcing his reign. He is not well regarded as suits Royalty. His mother spoilt him silly! Mama Charlie didn’t get that one right. Prince Philip did his best in all the circumstances but was only a Consort to Her Majesty!

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nicenixon: 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
Only God knows how many times Charles would have wished his Mother "Queen Elizabeth" death but God blessed her with long life and finally, Charles has got what he has been longing after a long time ago.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Incase the king need renovation for the interiors , I’m his go to guy

It's been long I commented on Nairaland because of the hate filled post allowed by the mods here..

But your comment don force me comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... You be really funny guy jare! 😅

Na designer houses dey handle the royal family decor oh😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Nchenches: 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
ideylaff:

Charles has over rulled her and insisted that he wants her to be called Queen

Camilla wanted Queens consort showing humility, but Charles said no, be a full queen. Thats how I want you.

How can King and Queen reign at the same time?
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Johnn74: 5:05pm On May 06, 2023
janeedema:

She is Queen Camilla. We all. Know the type of queen she is is a queen consort.
The heir to the throne alone who is the monarch Ruling an empire is called king Regnant or Queen Regnant.
The spouse of Queen Regnant is called King consort. 👑
The spouse of king Regnant is called Queen Consort.👑

Queen Elizabeth ( queen regnant chose to leave her husband's title as prince and he was okay with it. Even if she gave him King Consort , nobody will protest).

She was Queen Elizabeth . We all.know the type of queen she was is queen Regnant.

â—¾Queen (Regnant) Elizabeth 11two ; queen Elizabeth for short. Queen Regnant Eluzabeth for full
◾ Queen (consort) Elizabeth - her mother---wife of king (regnant) George VI, was also Queen Elizabeth 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑for short. QUEEN CONSORT ELIZABETH FOR FULL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.