Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,435 members, 7,839,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) (6785 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
Never knew girls like guys that dress fashionably, and it's not as if I Sabi dress, na Maldives_island_collections dey cover me.

Check us out on Instagram
@maldives_island_collections

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2023
This short man again always constituting nuisance on nairaland..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by marlow1962(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2023
kestolove95:
Is it your business?
Leave the nigga to catch his cruise na, him disturb you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Jennymine(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2023
Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Demonicus: 1:17pm On May 07, 2023
Guy u dey flex ohh .
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2023
Looking good bro...keep up the energy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by iHateFraudsters: 2:08pm On May 07, 2023
I've told you to find a good P.R person to advertise for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by SkengRay: 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
Fine boy looking ugly grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Dshocker(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2023
IamdbuII:
Never knew girls like guys that dress fashionably, and it's not as if I Sabi dress, na Maldives_island_collections dey cover me.

When are you releasing your album, abi na singles?

After all you've been in the industry for more than 10yrs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Illegal1(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2023
Omoh.......every where stew for u bro,see as u fresh lyk today bread..
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 07, 2023
kestolove95:
Throw your phone away. undecided
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
grin 3rd frame reminds me of my dad.
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Allisgud: 3:34pm On May 07, 2023
U wear cloth commot for house go mall snap picture
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 4:23pm On May 07, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Looking good bro...keep up the energy
Thanks alot man
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Onoroyiza(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2023
Why your face dey always dey switch between red and black? ??
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by purples25(f): 4:43pm On May 07, 2023
Now, this black set looks good.
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
purples25:
Now, this black set looks good.
Thank you very much, you can hit us up on IG and get yours

2 Likes

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by PECON1(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2023
Soon this one will impregnate one hook girl and start raising kids just like his mentor.
End of musical career๐Ÿฅฑ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by samiabigail: 7:09pm On May 07, 2023
you look awesome in that dress man kudus
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Africanwardrobe(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2023
IamdbuII:

In Asake's words "Dem never see you coming"... Keep the energy up
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 8:51pm On May 07, 2023
Africanwardrobe:

In Asake's words "Dem never see you coming"... Keep the energy up
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by falcon01: 9:31pm On May 07, 2023
Atleast you ain't doing music no more. This is better
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by ahnie: 9:41pm On May 07, 2023
Dabull I must give it to you,guy you're mature,and I love how you handle issues,I have never seen you returning insults thrown at you.

My prayers be say....make one artist just feature you and make that song shoot you to lime light.

Keep up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 07, 2023
Borrowpose.
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Abolodje: 10:43pm On May 07, 2023
This werey just dey gas himself up๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 7:42am On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
Dabull I must give it to you,guy you're mature,and I love how you handle issues,I have never seen you returning insults thrown at you.

My prayers be say....make one artist just feature you and make that song shoot you to lime light.

Keep up!
Thanks my dear! I pray so too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:

Keep up!
Exactly he's so matured and playfully hardworking and consistent. He's such a free soul. God will bless him beyond his imaginations in no distant time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by IamdbuII: 7:14am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly he's so matured and playfully hardworking and consistent. He's such a free soul. God will bless him beyond his imaginations in no distant time.
Am blushing!

Thanks alot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) by Queendera(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
I've told you to find a good P.R person to advertise for you.
tire me o.

This no be advertising

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Big Bust! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? / Tramadol Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.