Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I'm So Happy Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Happy Today (3496 Views)

Am So Happy Today, I Ve Jx Received My Notification So I Want Share My Pic / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

i only knew a close friend of his and he told me since his deportation that he's never heard anything from him again.

well i guess this is the part where u have to count your losses,

try and see if you can get your certificates bck from the schools

and try the Cele church i said earlier. . . keep praying and fasting for the clothing items

cus you dont knw where that will end up
Re: I'm So Happy Today by nanidee(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
@OP, tĦis is a rather dicey one.

How about getting your family or friends (if any) back In Nigeria to help you on tĦis? If only U̶̲̥̅̊ knew tĦε̲̣̣̣̥ exact time Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ was deported, iτ̲̅ would have been a bit easier, as you would have arranged for people on ground (Nigeria) to help you on tĦis.

Nevertheless, try to get your own people to look for some info on him for you.

Another thing you could D̶̲̥̅̊o is to go to his facebook profile (hoping Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ 's on fb), and then get some of his close friends or family members (and then maybe people sharing the same name tĦat are his friends), get to talk with them, (Politely and tactfully of course) and subtly get as much info as you can on him. You D̶̲̥̅̊on't have to reveal everything instantly, because some people tend to be protective of their own, so U̶̲̥̅̊ may have to use some skills for tĦis.

ȋ̝̊̅ am sure you may be able to get some information on tĦis guy and his whereabouts, if you are patient and smart enough for tĦis undercover game. Just thread lightly, U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊on't want to scare him away.

ȋ̝̊̅ really D̶̲̥̅̊o hope you get the looser.

All the best.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
Who cares
Re: I'm So Happy Today by upendo98(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
Maria puuliz!!
Those fears you have are the ones causing you some pains.For christs sake you will suffer ulcers,depression and stress and guess what? you will blame some powers that you are not even aware of. Rise above petty stuff like witchcraft.
Fear is bondage and it brings sickness so relax! Good lord so what if he dances around ur undies 7 tymes at 3 am?
Have faith in God is all and he will protect you.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MMM2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2011
op

i saw ur BF nyash 1 babe in a brothel
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

op

i saw your BF nyash 1 babe in a brothel

When will u ever grow brains? grin
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

I'm also worried about that too,
I have, for the first time in my life, felt severe pains in my ovaries area, several times but i don't know if it had anything to do with what he had plans doing with my undies.
sorry again, but u need to act fast! Call your pipo back home if u hav any. Devil get master! And God is d master of all masters! This is why u jandons shud always relate fine wit your peeps back home, but u guys will not listen because u dnt want them to ask for money! Now am very sure money is d least of your worries! Call your pipo oh! Dnt dull
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
Says who?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
lmao
Re: I'm So Happy Today by denzel2009: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

I'm also worried about that too,
I have, for the first time in my life, felt severe pains in my ovaries area, several times but i don't know if it had anything to do with what he had plans doing with my undies.
He is actually juggling your eggs on a circus trapeze now in obalende SMH.

Abeg, your guy just took your undies with him to glaze and put on a pedestal as a form of memorabilia based on the kungfu panda both of you have had all these while on your mouka foam.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by coogar: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

Thanx , I've told my relatives back home, Akinwale Olusegun Akinleye is from Oyo State and my relatives are in Lagos,
do you know if the police in Oyo State, Ibadan can help out?

how sure are you that what you have got is the real name?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
What?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MMM2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
odiaero:

When will u ever grow brains? grin

huh undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
something is not adding up or maybe i am missing something undecided

he came to your house pack your stuff and got arrested and deported

or what undecided undecided
Re: I'm So Happy Today by coogar: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

I'm sure that's his real name. The police here confirmed it.

i mean how sure are you he bears the same name in nigeria?
what if his real name in nigeria is omoyemi adebola but got into austria with akinwale akinwhatever?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
@cooger, are u an FBI or SSS agent? Seems to me ur already on dis case! See as u dey quiz her! Shiooooooooo
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^ Lolz
Re: I'm So Happy Today by coogar: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
Boyloaf:

@cooger, are u an FBI or SSS agent? Seems to me your already on dis case! See as u dey quiz her! Shiooooooooo

what has my being fbi or sss gotta do with the issue here?

intelligent people ask questions!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar:

what has my being fbi or sss gotta do with the issue here?

intelligent people ask questions!
bros dat was actually on a lighter mood! Nor vex oh! MR INTELLBIZNESS
Re: I'm So Happy Today by coogar: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
Boyloaf:

bros dat was actually on a lighter mood! Nor vex oh! MR INTELLBIZNESS

then you should save some money and buy yourself some sense of humour!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar:

then you should save some money and buy yourself some sense of humour!
YESS BOSS
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
Lailai
Re: I'm So Happy Today by coogar: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

i don't know if he used fake documents here, But do you know if the police in his state can trace him if his photograph is presented to them?

they should - but you have to rub their palms.
any amount from 500 euros should do the job - but if he's got more than that amount to bribe, you are back to square one!!!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by gqsmooth2: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
drama !
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar coogar!!! U keep soundin like an officer! I don dey fear nairalanders ooo BUT on a serious note! Coogar is right! So OP pls listen to him.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
I love it
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
So far, all i'm seeing is Romantic replies!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
tea and sugar
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Smilenw(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ MariaP

Ok, you guys break up , he was bitter about it,  and because of that bitterness ,he took away your certificates and valuables. So much when you let a bitter ex in and go in to cook for him (I mean for real?) leaving your valuables for visitors to rummage through. Moral of the story : Be careful with the kind of people you let in and do not divulge too much info, like where you keep your valuables, even if it is a boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in being cautious.

Assuming your story is true, go to the Embassy/concerned authority to get a copy of his passport /his address. Forward this address to your folks back home and with the help of  police you could pressure his folks to trace him down.

Honestly, somebody who was wicked enough to carry an ex's certificates might as well have destroyed them. Letz also hope he doesn't use those things for any anti-social activities.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2011
Hi
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2011
Did u tell us when he was screwing you and making you cu[i]m[/i] like mad? So what do u want NL to do for you? help you get him on the go? go get daddy getter . go
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2011
Who are those? LOL

Photospeak: Wedding Gown Disaster ! / Slim Ladies/fat Ladies, Which One Is Awesome Especially In D Bedroom / Ladies Please I Need Your Input