Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I'm So Happy Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Happy Today (3494 Views)

Am So Happy Today, I Ve Jx Received My Notification So I Want Share My Pic / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
My Boyfriend and i have reconciled. Yeah!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2011
How do we know u are telling the truth?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by DAY12(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
;d
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
Thats what happen when you date a crackheads undecided undecided

you better check with the local guguru and epa seller

whether your certificates are there grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy Today by horny4u(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
r231:

Thats what happen when you date a crackheads undecided undecided

you better check with the local guguru and epa seller

whether your certificates are there grin grin

Lmao

@ OP

Sorry, that may not even be his real name.
Try and get the documents from your former schools.
Pele dear.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
No.
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

I heard he was charged to court for intimate assault and later deported , I don't know if he was a crackhead,
Anyone that knows his whereabout should please help a sister out,

How evil can people be, i mean who can you trust in this life? I never saw him as a person who would do such a thing and i'm still wondering what he stands to gain in what he did to me,
And i was also wondering what he wanted to do with my undies and pictures, For juju or what? Lord have mercy,

you still went ahead and date him and now you telling me that you don't knw if he is a crackhead undecided undecided

what do you call him then Born Again Xtian undecided

oh yea. . . . you need to go to the nearest Cele church too cus now that your panties are missing, you dont want a bed wetting problem at your age
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
That is his photo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OK to the issue, I really feel for you, but I don't know how I can help you really. tongue
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

That is his photo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OK to the issue, I really feel for you, but I don't know how I can help you really. tongue

You like grin grin grin undecided undecided

I can help u find him on fbk cheesy
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

And i was also wondering what he wanted to do with my undies and pictures, For juju or what? Lord have mercy,
Oh my days. I am sorry but this is just so funny.

grin grin grin  grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy Today by SisiKill1: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
r231:

you still went ahead and date him and now you telling me that you don't knw if he is a crackhead undecided undecided

what do you call him then  Born Again Xtian undecided

oh yea. . . . you need to go to the nearest Cele church too cus now that your panties are missing, you dont want a bed wetting problem at your age

She didn't date him after he was charged with assault. . .duh!!

His charges for assault is why he was deported and they had already broken up by then (that's why she used EX. . .double duh!)

You know, it is not a crime to to read slowly and multiple times. . .comprehension trumps "being the first to post" anytime.  wink
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
Whatever
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

She didn't date him after he was charged with assault. . .duh!!

His charges for assault is why he was deported and they had already broken up by then (that's why she used EX. . .double duh!)

You know, it is not a crime to to read slowly and multiple times. . .comprehension trumps "being the first to post" anytime.  wink

what did i do to you now undecided undecided

MariaP:

After i discovered he took my things, i went to his rented room and there i was told he was charged for intimate assault and thereafter deported, Read my post again,

Ok. . . . let me read it again
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
Op! Sorry if i sound like a broken record! Maybe because i'm irrefutably and undeniably lost here! Did you post this here in error? As in, you thought this was Crime Section? Does the Romance section of Nairaland look like a Police Station? Do we look like Inspectors & Detectives? You have enough background info on him already, including his fugly picture! Have you made a formal complaint to the Police? What kind of advice are you seeking from here? Can i in all ramifications describe you as pathetically lopsided & immaculately discombobulated? Pls put me on a more trajectory Plane! Thank you!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
Really?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
Really?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ok! I relate with that! But honestly, i dont see where help would come from this section! Do you mind trying crime Section? They may even post this on homepage, since you sound like you aint in Nigeria! They may have some good advise over there! Not that we are dunces here, but my knowledge is kinda limited in some areas! Hope you get the angle of inclination i'm descending from! Cheerz!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Ops, which country is that, Ghana? so i can know how to advice u
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
uk
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
where in Europe
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
uk
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
r231:

where in Europe

UK
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
r231:

where in Europe

Answer quote
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

In Austria

oh ok

do you knw any of his family bck home
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
Woo, my back yard, mine is slovenia, but currently in germany, sorry hope this is not jenibayo grin
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
Yeah
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
MariaP:

No, i don't know any of his family members.

ah

does any of his friend out there knw anything about his where about bck home or knw any of his family member or phone number or any type of information
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
r231:

ah

does any of his friend out there knw anything about his where about bck home or knw any of his family member or phone number or any type of information

Ah, u want to kill her with Qs?
Re: I'm So Happy Today by r231(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
odiaero:

Ah, u want to kill her with Qs?

we dey try find solution now grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
sorry ma'm but those documents can actually be retrieved,ur concern shud be abt ur undies! Him fit finish u wit those panties oh! I knw wat am sayin so pls start fastin n prayers b4 sometin terrible happen to u my sista. Dis is africa u knw!
Re: I'm So Happy Today by MariaP: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2011
lol
Re: I'm So Happy Today by upendo98(f): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
Stop scaring her. Do not be worried about what he does with your undies dear.If you do not believe in witchcraft forget it.
Fear is enough to make you start hallucinating and before you know ul be thinking its got something to do with the stuff.

his name is olesugun? who exactly cud his relatives be.
Try google,fb,linkedIn ,skype,directories,all possible social and biz sites.anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / I Fell For Her Trick!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.