Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! (1808 Views)

What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? / My Boss Daughter / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:41am On May 09, 2023
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.

I made a thread here few days ago about asking my boss ( former) to please get me a phone that the one I'm currently using has gone bad. The phone mustn't be a new one. Even if it's a used phone, I don't mind. There was a lot of backlash from everyone because of the thread. Not even one person supported me.

Now, I've decided to go meet him for something else. I want to go and see if he can support me with something to stand on my feet. I'm currently jobless, so I will need all the money I can get this period to be able to stand on my feet, and find something doing. Isn't this better than asking him to get me a phone?

I'll have to fix an appointment with him, because he is a very very busy man. If he's not attending to numerous unending guests at his place, he's attending one function or the other, or attending one meeting or the other, then he's going on a trip to Abuja or Lagos. He's always busy. So, I'll have to send him a text to know when it's convenient to see him this week. So, I can present this matter to him.

What do you all think of this? I want to know what you think of it. Isn't it better than the phone talk? Isn't it better than asking him to get me a phone?
I need your opinions/suggestions. If there's anything else I would need to do or say, let me know. Please, this is a serious matter here, and I would be glad if you treat it as such.

Thanks.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:43am On May 09, 2023
Below is the thread I made earlier about the phone matter!

https://www.nairaland.com/7674474/why-dont-talk-boss-anymore
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 9:57am On May 09, 2023
This comedian again.. u no dey tire.... na person money u dey like spend.... anyways na so most of una be.....entitlement mentality

Ask for job if the person has so that u can give value to get paid........stop looking for free money...nobody owes u jack...

.... i no know why some of u women be like this..always expecting men to give you, give u, give you

8 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
This comedian again.. u no dey tire.... na person money u dey like spend.... anyways na so most of una be.....entitlement mentality
You nko? Shebi you are womanizer, did anyone complain? Leave her alone

1 Like

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Flora2Sweet: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
Are you a male or a female?

Secondly Nothing is free in free town..
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You nko? Shebi you are womanizer, did anyone complain? Leave her alone

Wèrèy àlàsho

2 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wèrèy àlàsho
How many girlfriends do you currently have? Did anyone criticize you but small thing you all will be condemning everywhere
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by brain54(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2023
On a scale of 10…

Your entitlement mentality is 200.

The scale don bust… na to create special scale for you!

6 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 10:13am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How many girlfriends do you currently have? Did anyone criticize you but small thing you all will be condemning everywhere

U think im like one of the men that chase ur old asś about?? Seriously..iyaebé...u are becoming mad but u dont know....u dont even know the meaning of condemning ..... i only told her not to beg money from men that owe her nothing..

thats not condemning.... u women are just pathetic always looking for who will support ur dirty behaviour....

2 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U think im like one of the men that chase ur old asś about?? Seriously..iyaebé...u are becoming mad but u dont know....u dont even know the meaning of condemning ..... i only told her not to beg money from men that owe her nothing..

thats not condemning.... u women are just pathetic always looking for who will support ur dirty behaviour....
😆
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Nobody: 10:29am On May 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.

I made a thread here few days ago about asking my boss ( former) to please get me a phone that the one I'm currently using has gone bad. The phone mustn't be a new one. Even if it's a used phone, I don't mind. There was a lot of backlash from everyone because of the thread. Not even one person supported me.

Now, I've decided to go meet him for something else. I want to go and see if he can support me with something to stand on my feet. I'm currently jobless, so I will need all the money I can get this period to be able to stand on my feet, and find something doing. Isn't this better than asking him to get me a phone?

I'll have to fix an appointment with him, because he is a very very busy man. If he's not attending to numerous unending guests at his place, he's attending one function or the other, or attending one meeting or the other, then he's going on a trip to Abuja or Lagos. He's always busy. So, I'll have to send him a text to know when it's convenient to see him this week. So, I can present this matter to him.

What do you all think of this? I want to know what you think of it. Isn't it better than the phone talk? Isn't it better than asking him to get me a phone?
I need your opinions/suggestions. If there's anything else I would need to do or say, let me know. Please, this is a serious matter here, and I would be glad if you treat it as such.

Thanks.

It will be better for you to ask your former boss to employ you back and work instead of doing the rubbish you're doing and disgracing yourself.

I cant believe what I just read. Dont you have shame?

3 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:18am On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

It will be better for you to ask your former boss to employ you back and work instead of doing the rubbish you're doing and disgracing yourself.

Wait, even this one too is not good? I thought it would be better than asking him for a phone. I would want him to support me with anything in something that I want to start very soon. I don't want to work for him again. I want to be on my own.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:19am On May 09, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Are you a male or a female?

Secondly Nothing is free in free town..
I'm a female. I worked for him before. I'm no longer working for him. I'm currently jobless.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:22am On May 09, 2023
brain54:
On a scale of 10…

Your entitlement mentality is 200.

The scale don bust… na to create special scale for you!
How? It's just a plea. So someone can not ask for help again. Do you want to tell me you've never asked for help from anyone?
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:22am On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

I don't want to work for him anymore. I want to be on my own.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:25am On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ask for job if the person has so that u can give value to get paid........stop looking for free money...nobody owes u jack...

.... i no know why some of u women be like this..always expecting men to give you, give u, give you
How? It's just a plea. So someone can not ask for help again. Do you want to tell me you've never asked for help from anyone? I don't want to work for him anymore. I want to be on my own.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 11:35am On May 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? It's just a plea. So someone can not ask for help again. Do you want to tell me you've never asked for help from anyone? I don't want to work for him anymore. I want to be on my own.

I have never asked anyone to give me money except my parents and that was when they were responsible for me in school..

. madam...try and be self suffiecient...it helps reduce the way pple will exploit and harass....u are a lady u cannot be begging men for money...its not a pretty behavior...as pple no go rate u at all...always at people's mercy..
.. ...
..if u are his wife....how will u feel if u know there's one girl collecting phone, collecting money from ur husband.....is he working because of u??
.....when u were working u were supposed to save and plan to be on ur own....if u cant save to be on ur own...u cant manage a business either....u will always be looking for men to give u money to restock ur goods..

U are annoying joor...u think the world revolves around u....
. get a job ..give ur self a year plan...save and be on ur own...all this someone must give u money attitude...dem go just use u do ritual

2 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by brain54(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? It's just a plea. So someone can not ask for help again. Do you want to tell me you've never asked for help from anyone?
Asking for help is not a crime…

It’s not a plea anymore when you throw tantrums and become manipulative about it anymore. When you see it as a right to get your request granted and not a favor. Getting angry and ignoring his calls and messages…for heaven’s sake the man owes you nothing.

That to me is entitlement mentality with a 200 on a 10 scale.

Now the scale don bust and we need to get a new one.

You damaged it kpatakpata!

3 Likes

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:17pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

I have never asked anyone to give me money except my parents and that was when they were responsible for me in school..

. madam...try and be self suffiecient...it helps reduce the way pple will exploit and harass....u are a lady u cannot be begging men for money...its not a pretty behavior...as pple no go rate u at all...always at people's mercy..
.. ...
..if u are his wife....how will u feel if u know there's one girl collecting phone, collecting money from ur husband.....is he working because of u??
.....when u were working u were supposed to save and plan to be on ur own....if u cant save to be on ur own...u cant manage a business either....u will always be looking for men to give u money to restock ur goods..

U are annoying joor...u think the world revolves around u....
. get a job ..give ur self a year plan...save and be on ur own...all this someone must give u money attitude...dem go just use u do ritual
That's why I want to see him in the first place. I want to ask him if he can help me stand on my feet so that I can be self-sufficient and not asking anyone for anything. I would need his help because I wouldn't be able to do much on my own at the beginning.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 7:26pm On May 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
That's why I want to see him in the first place. I want to ask him if he can help me stand on my feet so that I can be self-sufficient and not asking anyone for anything. I would need his help because I wouldn't be able to do much on my own at the beginning.

Aboki....trust me when i say u cannot run a business without hookup on the side....

good luck on your begging mission

1 Like

Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:10pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Aboki....trust me when i say u cannot run a business without hookup on the side....

good luck on your begging mission
You shouldn't be saying this. Not nice.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by odenkirk: 10:13pm On May 09, 2023
3packs of condom is enough
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by worldclass68(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2023
I remember u, I commented on your thread too.

Well, ask him to help with a job, (majorly) and maybe u can try to find a very good business ideal that doesn't requires much money, tell him about it that u don't have funds, maybe he could just do it so u will stop disturbing him...
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by advanceDNA: 11:48pm On May 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
You shouldn't be saying this. Not nice.

Okay...no vex ooo...
U go understand me later...
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Delightsome2023: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Old? Fifties is not old please. To me though.
fadila I will like us to have a relationship.
I love you already
Please I'm serous
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
fadila I will like us to have a relationship.
I love you already
Please I'm serous
Really? Are you in your late fifties or sixties? Are you?
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Delightsome2023: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? Are you in your late fifties or sixties? Are you?
I'm in my early 30's.
I finished my NYSC last year, I have my own business while also earning monthly with an organization.
I will like our relationship to end in marriage.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
I'm in my early 30's.
I finished my NYSC last year, I have my own business while also earning monthly with an organization.
I will like our relationship to end in marriage.
Hmmmmm! I was thinking you're in your late fifties or early sixties at least.
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by Delightsome2023: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm! I was thinking you're in your late fifties or early sixties at least.
No.
So can you give me your number let's start a relationship
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by torqque7(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? It's just a plea. So someone can not ask for help again. Do you want to tell me you've undecidednever asked for help from anyone?

Lol dey Play o,just dey Play..how many women have set men up to be on their feet free of charge?Any man that a woman helped financially or by connection who isn’t his relative is definitely fvcking the boy so why do you think you are entitled to free help from the man?Abi na him born you? If you are not ready to warm his bed then be ready for a possible NO from him. Except God touches his heart.What is special about you that he should go out of his way to fund you? undecided
Re: No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! by sacajawea: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Now, I've decided to go meet him for something else. I want to go and see if he can support me with something to stand on my feet. I'm currently jobless, so I will need all the money I can get this period to be able to stand on my feet, and find something doing.
Are you a university graduate?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game married people only / Why Do We Have many Weak Men All Over In This Generation, Let's Discuss Pls / You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.