Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? (1806 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by haryorlah(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
i once cheated on my boy friend. throughout that time, he didnt find out
4 months later, he knew about it
i didnt deny, he was mad but i apologized.
we ar still together and nothing has changed

but i dont feel comfortable about it, he might hav some plan against me
or try and purnish me later

wat do u think?
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2008
here we go again with ladies cheating,if i were ya boi friend ill offload you right away
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by DualCore1: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2008
i think the question should be, what next are u gonna do behind him? angry

1 guy no dey ever do una.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by trhymes(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2008
Just keep your mind clean. cool
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by ladybam(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2008
Dual Core:

i think the question should be, what next are u going to do behind him? angry

1 guy no dey ever do una.

as if one woman don do una angry angry angry angry

@ poster

Just have a Plan B.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by ladybam(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
just incase he decides to pull a fast one
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Moyola(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
He cheatz on me!!! D end, 'll muv on innit
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by chamotex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
Haryorlah oti like oko dido ju,were ni e !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Moyola(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
chamotex:

Haryorlah oti like oko dido ju,were ni e !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

bowo lose moh,,,,,,hv u phuck'd her b4?
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by sistawoman: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
aint nothing you can do but deal with whatever he throws your way.  You should have denied it till your death.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by badoski101(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
plan b, plan c,plan d, u girls really amaze me.you will do anytin just to make ur guy happy,but u still go abt cutting shows, its a ladies world any way, u shld feel uncomfortable cos am very sure u r sucking like 5/6 d*cks asides ur guy's   tongue
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by kokoye(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
I think you are evil.

From what you have said, this is a very loving and forgivng guy.

You are only putting yourself in his situation - i think you would have looked for a way to get back at him if he was the one who cheated on you.

My advice: Learn from him!
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by ladybam(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
badoski101:

plan b, plan c,plan d, u girls really amaze me.you will do anytin just to make your guy happy   tongue

dude, that is exactly what we should be doing. and FYI, the plans are kept just incase something bad happens
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by whitelexi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2008
Funny enough, in all those threads where a girl comes to ask for advice about what to do to her cheating boyfriend, everything female will advice her to, and i quote, "Dump him like he's hot", "he aint worth u", "He aint man enough", "aint gat time to waste on wasters"!!!

Good to see some fresh air for once, you are very lucky to have that guy as your man. . .  and trust me, men dont have time to plan revenge, if he accepted u back and nothing changed, then nothing is likely to change in future - u r just feeling paranoid about the whole thing because u would've dumped him if it was the other way round - and u know it - and thats why u cant understand him letting sleeping dogs lie.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by ima1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
i think once you cheat on your partner n he/she forgives you, you are bound to do it again, its human nature. i know i will never cheat on my husband, but he knows it will be over between us if he does cheat. i'll forgive you but there is no where on earth i will take you back n suffer the pain and memories of you cheating. i don't want to have to worry, what he is doing when he says he is going to work, or out with his friend. so its a no no for me.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by whitelexi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
With the way things are today, its so hard to remember that there is a word called Polygamy which means a situation where a man marries multiple wives and they all take turns in shagging one man.
This is not a case of worrying where he is when he says he's going to work, this is a case of knowing he's in his room right now shagging another woman whom u know very well. You even hear the bed creaking and their voices moaning with pleasure and you still endure it.

Women of nowadays sef - making issues of trivial stuff grin
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by badoski101(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
but cant u ladies do without cheating on your guys?is it all ladies that cheat?tink d answer is yes.lady bam, its a lady's world.but if u r dating a guy like me, u cheat on me and i nab u,just leave d country
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by DualCore1: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
lady bam:

as if one woman don do una angry angry angry angry
i'll just slap ya face now o, ah ah. in short come here!

badoski101:

but can't u ladies do without cheating on your guys?
my broda, they cant na, na why we get backups, and we dey even backup the backups.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Moyola(f): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
badoski101:

but can't u ladies do without cheating on your guys?is it all ladies that cheat?think d answer is yes.lady bam, its a lady's world.but if you're dating a guy like me, u cheat on me and i nab u,just leave d country

ladies can't o,,,,,,,esp. when d guy is not doin dem ryt
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by ima1(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
badoski101:

but can't u ladies do without cheating on your guys?is it all ladies that cheat?think d answer is yes.lady bam, its a lady's world.but if you're dating a guy like me, u cheat on me and i nab u,just leave d country

stop making generalizations, its not all ladies that cheat, i know i have never cheated on my husband, wats the point of cheating, if you don't want to be in the relationship then end it instead of cheating.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by onyinye2(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2008
@topic

i think i kinda get what you are saying. you have that feeling in the back of your head that the guy might be planning something against, but i highly doubt it. personally i dont know how you could have stayed in the relationship. i would have been over whelmed with guilt. i would have just gone and start a new relationship where i would have learned my lesson and be faithful. just a thought.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by DualCore1: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
ima1:

stop making generalizations, its not all ladies that cheat, i know i have never cheated on my husband, wats the point of cheating, if you don't want to be in the relationship then end it instead of cheating.
u don marry na, we aint talking about married people here.
issssh now u make me wonno get married angry

ehen. . . see eh, simple truth is, whether male o, or female o, all of us own no good.
i don't think i would be too bothered if any of ma Gfs is cheating or not, i don't even see it as cheating. i don pay for her head? then why would i want to be possessive?
i give her all she wants, if she wants more and i aint there, she should have her fill somewhere elze.

**runs off to pick a wife to marry
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Hannibal: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
haryorlah:

i once cheated on my boy friend. throughout that time, he didnt find out
4 months later, he knew about it
i didnt deny, he was mad but i apologized.
we ar still together and nothing has changed

but i don't feel comfortable about it, he might hav some plan against me
or try and purnish me later
what do u think?

Ya best bet is to pack your bags and leave.
The dude is waiting patiently to serve his vengeance in the coldest way u can ever imagine.
He is prolly prepping to shag ur best friend or a relative.

Thats what i'd do. tongue tongue
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by sistawoman: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Ya best bet is to pack your bags and leave.
The dude is waiting patiently to serve his vengeance in the coldest way u can ever imagine.
He is prolly prepping to shag your best friend or a relative.

Thats what i'd do. tongue tongue

Shagging my best friend or relative is no payback for me. She should have kept her mouth shut. I have already told my husband if you cheat on me take it to your grave cuz if you admit it we are done. If i catch you we are done. Cheat is a non-negotioable and will not be tolerated.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Hannibal: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
sistawoman:

Shagging my best friend or relative is no payback for me. She should have kept her mouth shut. I have already told my husband if you cheat on me take it to your grave because if you admit it we are done. If i catch you we are done. Cheat is a non-negotioable and will not be tolerated.

The simple laws of nature expects the relationship to be over and done with once a woman cheats.
However, men are taking vengeance into anutha level these days. . . . Sending her out alone is no punishment.
She already wanted out by cheating in the first place so whats the biggie??
Men now wait patiently for the right moment, hurt her real bad then send her packing as a bonus offer!!! tongue tongue
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by sistawoman: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

The simple laws of nature expects the relationship to be over and done with once a woman cheats.
However, men are taking vengeance into anutha level these days. . . . Sending her out alone is no punishment.
She already wanted out by cheating in the first place so whats the biggie??
Men now wait patiently for the right moment, hurt her real bad then send her packing as a bonus offer!!! tongue tongue

but how do you lay beside someone and sleep with them knowing that you are holding a grudge and about to send them packing. I have say thou that would be a hella way to get her back. he knows her better than anyone else i will know just the right way to get her back then send her on her way. Maybe she will learn to stay faithful next time.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by woodboi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
relax your mind but you have already given him a better conscience to do whatever he like to whenever without thinking of what may come out of it.infact can you tell us why you did that in the first place and about him having plan b depend on the kind of person the guy his.game or no game if he wants to play on you,you don't have to wrong him before he takes the step.

but if it happens to be NO LONG THING.i will let the girl to understand that i want the best for her to if she know what is good for her then let her follow the lead.if i loose her then we are not meant to be,so she can jebele.
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Hannibal: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
sistawoman:

but how do you lay beside someone and sleep with them knowing that you are holding a grudge and about to send them packing. I have say thou that would be a hella way to get her back. he knows her better than anyone else i will know just the right way to get her back then send her on her way. Maybe she will learn to stay faithful next time.

Lying beside her and holding a grudge is what would make the pain INTENSE!!!
It's the best way to punish a cheating tart.
She shoulda thunk of that before cheating in the 1st place. . . .
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster
move on, waste of time
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by rubi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
May be he is using psychological intimidation on you
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by osigbemen: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
angry if u dont luv her so much den quit,ecpt otherwise
Re: You Found Out Ur Lover Cheated On U. What Next? by TheHenrys(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
@poster,
you are lucky,the guy loves you so much,i guess your conscience is pricking you,i guess thats the best way to deal with a cheat,so why did you cheat on him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help) / What's Love ? / Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.