Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani (36556 Views)

HQ Of Fake Wine Drugs Beverage Sealed Off In Aba / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by eedimo(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2023
Nothing dey shock us for Naija
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2023
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by onlyboyson(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2023
please hold the cost nairalanders never wan faint ,we all know they are looters
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Gee64: 8:23am On May 10, 2023
After fainting methinks the cost disappeared from my medulla oblongata when I woke up.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Kubin: 8:23am On May 10, 2023
That's just the criminality we are talking about.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by infofta(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2023
2 billion naira on paper and 1.7 billion goes to the Ogas that awarded it
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by tiswell(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Human beings that have brains voted for a drug trafficker. But I did not faint. No nonsense action from APC can make me to faint.
man was selected bro.
no one voted.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by zeusdgrt(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2023
Zandena:
Iconoclast and hypocrite why haven't you fainted since you know the amount! Or you just regain your consciousness?
This hypocrite was in the Senate for four solid years during which the issue of budget padding came up but nothing was heard from him while he joined in receiving kickbacks from MDAs in favour of fat budgetary allocations!
Sani you're not different from those you are accusing of corruption, you are only pained that El-Rufai removed you from the sharing table.
So keep your dirty mouth shut!
Does ur write up now mean he is lying?cz u dey talk opposite.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Donedeal1(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2023
Potential corruption HQ of the universe
Must specially proof it's status.

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Savechild23: 8:27am On May 10, 2023
But Shehu, you are red [color=#990000][/color]
Devil
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Etranshub(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2023
The country has been sucked dry since grin

Need a fish smoking kiln that is easy to operate (indoor and outdoor), efficient, power saving and hygienic? Look no further, i am hour number one plug

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by plaindealer: 8:28am On May 10, 2023
....and the Twitter nuisance and anti-Nigerian element is still too incompetent to tell us exactly how much his fake news HQ cost.

These Twitter losers are what they call retweets, likes, and followers gathering scammers, spewing anti-FG rubbish is the quickest way to gain and keep dumb and gullible followers on social media especially the usual suspects, the pandora toxic crowd.

Just look at this empty, idiotic and meaningless tweet.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by homehunters(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2023
I worked there during it's construction which is still ongoing it's at Maitama Abuja close to the CAC head office. It's really a big ediffic building and I head they started construction during Obasanjo second term in office.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Basicend: 8:28am On May 10, 2023
Is that why they are hijacking every items that are coming from China now and charging excessive duty fees. . Criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2023
When shehu sani was In the ruling party, he lost his voice, but now that he his in opposition he has gotten is voice back.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by TavorJohnnie: 8:30am On May 10, 2023

Laptop powerbank and powerstation available

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by juman(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2023
Money generate by custom is enough to build their headquarter.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 8:30am On May 10, 2023
Isobug:
Whatever amount it is, nothing shocks again in Nigeria. We're already used to it

But just watch how those half humans will come here with their new slogan of You will wail tire for another 8 years

Its terrible. I have no words to explain how they think
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by PeterTinubu(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2023
The building cost about 35 billion naira.

While upgrading and renovation cost about 15 billion.

So that's Fifty Billi on a building in a country where 70 percent of it's citizens are hopelessly poor and frustrated 🥲
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by GUNITGuy: 8:33am On May 10, 2023
showlove911:
God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Amen
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by adeashaye(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2023
Many cases of insanity are not apparent or discovered until after diagnosis. Those people whom you think are sane are actually insane.

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Ogechi98: 8:37am On May 10, 2023
E no get wetin fit make us faint again for this country no be 18billion them use clear bush? How many people faint? undecided undecided undecided
socialmediaman:

"If you know the initial cost of the construction of the HQ of Nigerian Customs and the new cost after review,you will just faint."

- Senator Shehu Sani on twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/shehusani/status/1655854545073758209?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Logan101: 8:37am On May 10, 2023
Check it out

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by allthingsgood: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
See this corrupt Thief still talking. Mtscheeeeeew
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by mordred44: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
National assembly fct was renovated for 45Billion or more......so dis one no go make us faint
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by adeashaye(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!

Many cases of insanity are not apparent or discovered until after diagnosis. Those people whom you think are sane are actually insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I know the cost… I just woke up from fainting because I didn't know the cost.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by allthingsgood: 8:39am On May 10, 2023
Logan101:
Check it out

Only the first one is for building sir
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

"If you know the initial cost of the construction of the HQ of Nigerian Customs and the new cost after review,you will just faint."

- Senator Shehu Sani on twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/shehusani/status/1655854545073758209?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw
Tell us the cost and allow us do the fainting

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by allthingsgood: 8:40am On May 10, 2023
adeashaye:

So everybody must support ur candidate It is this attitude that made obi lose
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Logan101: 8:41am On May 10, 2023
Found it

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2023
Soon APC will give awards to the Federal committee that supervised the building ......

And come to compare it to when PDP was in power in 2013....lols....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.