Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani (36594 Views)

HQ Of Fake Wine Drugs Beverage Sealed Off In Aba / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Psoul(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

"If you know the initial cost of the construction of the HQ of Nigerian Customs and the new cost after review,you will just faint."

- Senator Shehu Sani on twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/shehusani/status/1655854545073758209?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

I don't know the initial cost of construction, but I know that sometime in 2020, FG approved additional N9.4b to complete the construction.
Can anyone tell us the cost biko. I have bn longing to faint again in this country.
Pls be fast so that I can faint sharp sharp. Son of man is already tayad.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by phyllumtopilla: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!
.... I suppose the only sane people in Nigeria are the "obedients" huh......... just keep it up.

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by ChiefOloye(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2023
Getrich47:

My brother nothing again o

Bith of una heads no correct, so na Obi I fir campaign and vote for?
Miscreant Igbos, everywhere.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
Please who knows the cost? grin
₦50,000,000,000
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by spencekat(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2023
Not my headache
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by panco: 8:52am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
3.6billion dollars
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by spencekat(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2023
Basicend:
Is that why they are hijacking every items that are coming from China now and charging excessive duty fees. . Criminals.
Corruption in customs is very massive.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by ppogba: 8:56am On May 10, 2023
Nothing to faint about.

In Nigeria we have seen:
# A ship disappear
#Vessels with water collecting Subsidy.
# National assembly which Sani Shehu was once part of made up of less than 400 people with a budget bigger than that of Education for th whole country.
# A senator saying their salary is immoral but never had the gut to refund the immoral excess to the national purse.
#A former petroleum minister with diamond bras while wearing ankara materials to deceive us.
# A jobless son of a president riding motor bike worth millions of Naira.

Oga Sani Shehu, nothing wey we never see. say something else.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2023
Nigerians are toothless bulldogs, knowing the truth doesn't always mean you can do anything about it
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by onuman: 8:58am On May 10, 2023
Why? It's cheap cash from crude oil. The people in the oil producing areas are farmishing, environment polluted, while the Buharideens from 1000 km away shine shine with oil money.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by plaindealer: 9:00am On May 10, 2023
Logan101:
Check it out

According to the budget of the service, the N9.4billion will be from the target surplus of revenue made by customs.

The report reads, “That the Share of Target Surplus for year 2020 of Nine Billion, Four Hundred Million Naira (₦9,400,000,000.00) only be approved for the Nigeria Customs Service to complete the Head Office Complex.”

The money is actually coming from the Customs itself, not from the federation account or any kind of special budgetary allocation.

The afro Twitter nuisance conveniently did not reveal the detail or even the true cost because he was only trying to mislead, lie, generation cheap likes and retweets from gullible dummies..
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by lomprico(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

You wan faint?
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by kiddkash(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2023
OAFMods:
But insane clown from Alaigbo can campaign for Obi Pandora with the endemic looting he supervised on Anambra

Why has the efcc never invited him for even questioning
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by OloyeVIII: 9:12am On May 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I know the cost… I just woke up from fainting because I didn't know the cost.
grin grin grin grin you don craze oo! u jus made me laff..
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by OloyeVIII: 9:13am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
you want faint.
Why! no be jus to faint? grin
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Jagabanarmy: 9:19am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!
They campaigned for him because he's a good administrator and very competent to lead our country.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Jagabanarmy: 9:22am On May 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Human beings that have brains voted for a drug trafficker. But I did not faint. No nonsense action from APC can make me to faint.
You people no dey tired! Move on
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Bringbackmandat: 9:32am On May 10, 2023
Zandena:
Iconoclast and hypocrite why haven't you fainted since you know the amount! Or you just regain your consciousness?
This hypocrite was in the Senate for four solid years during which the issue of budget padding came up but nothing was heard from him while he joined in receiving kickbacks from MDAs in favour of fat budgetary allocations!
Sani you're not different from those you are accusing of corruption, you are only pained that El-Rufai removed you from the sharing table.
So keep your dirty mouth shut!
see mumu. Sani is richer than your whole family, he is just calling for accountability.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by June15(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

120 trillion
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by caracas: 9:37am On May 10, 2023
OAFMods:
But insane clown from Alaigbo can campaign for Obi Pandora with the endemic looting he supervised on Anambra

Oga you no dey tire to post nonsense?haba , this is already stale n dry na….no wonder you voted thifnubuuuu
Senseless ppl everywhere……
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by saheed24(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2023
Then what cheesy

whatever can be the cost, nigerian custom is too rich to fund and build up to ten of the same building itself.
It will still look like chicken change.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by samsard(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
Naija geh money.

So there is nothing so special about the cost of a federal govt facility.

The cost is cheap sef!
Nigeria is technically a poor country. Any country with a GDP per capita of about $2000 is poor. We have a lot of gap in health care and education and we can't afford to be wasteful. Even the so-called rich countries are very particular about government wastage because government would be wasting tax and public debt. And no one wants to hear that they were deprived a part of their income only for the money to get blown by imprudent public office holders.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by grandstar(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2023
The police headquarters in Anuja was reportedly built for 14bn in 1999.

That couldn't have cost more than a billion at that time to build.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
it can't be more than 20 million naira
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Paulianfa(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2023
socialmediaman:

So u will probe them? Wahala there ooo
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Paulianfa(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2023
wizzyvibes:
Who has got a picture of how the headquarters looks like??

U will faint when u realized that the construction is not yet done but the money has been swallowed by the snake grin grin
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by lathrowinger: 10:53am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:

As your insane generations voted for Igbos terrorist obi. Nothing new
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by tenpipsperday: 10:57am On May 10, 2023
Isobug:
Whatever amount it is, nothing shocks again in Nigeria. We're already used to it

But just watch how those half humans will come here with their new slogan of You will wail tire for another 8 years

You mean the miserable gang?

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by kingslj: 11:01am On May 10, 2023
OAFMods:

Check the heading of your newspaper again and laugh/clap for yourself!
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by chatinent: 11:07am On May 10, 2023
With this, I think Nigeria is saying it is legal to steal...you only need to be in government.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Tremple8v: 11:09am On May 10, 2023
4b$
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by aklid(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2023
But still..,they confiscated more than what was used to build the building 🥱🥱so who cares🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️I mean even if it didn’t who cares still🤷🏾‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.