Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick (13647 Views)

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by LikeAking: 12:25am On May 10, 2023
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

Angrily he made the following statement, 'So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Their was total silence in the parlour.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

I was like wetin they worry this old man sef?

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ajione(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2023
This kind of woman sometimes cause set back for men. Because you can never have family secrets.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by mymadam(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2023
Ajione:
This kind of woman sometimes cause set back for men. Because you can never have family secrets.
Gbam 💯

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Rokiat(f): 12:46am On May 10, 2023
Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. tongue

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Moh247: 12:53am On May 10, 2023
Which kind childish father and daughter is that

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Amb1045(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2023
Unreasonable pleasures are evil, because it has no end. Your dick is made for procreation not for someone sucking it. Gay sex is all about pleasure and it limit human procreation. Forcing your wife to suck your dick is evil and bad so stop seeking for unreasonable pleasures before motor kee you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Draslo(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2023
Your wife no try but you too sef...shey you no know say e get the way you go smash woman back to back wey she don cum like twice, if you pull out say you don tire to dey pound (but you never cum sha o) she will be eager to put it in her mouth without having to ask her to do it. She will want you to remain rock hard so you can keep going. I'm saying this from experience. If she never ejaculate before and you carry am reach there, bro I swear she'll suck you off no questions asked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Emma513: 1:23am On May 10, 2023
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by emekalovepets: 1:30am On May 10, 2023
The stupid bingo that post family matter no go last 12 years old kids

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by thuxzwda1: 1:55am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

Make I laugh small

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by lecowas: 2:31am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

The OP is quite funny, the shame wey go catch am no be here cheesy

But some plates ehn, what oozes out from there, don't blame some men. As for me, I don't even fancy all this new stuffs. Old school is enough. Life is more than that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Gadafii: 2:45am On May 10, 2023
Your wife that said no dick sucking may be drinking another man's dick outside o inside your house

Na who no fear women I fear

31 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Rokiat(f): 3:02am On May 10, 2023
lecowas:

But some plates ehn, what oozes out from there, don't blame some men. As for me, I don't even fancy all this new stuffs. Old school is enough. Life is more than that.

Whether a woman is into receiving head or not a woman is supposed to be clean and neat always.

If your woman is not clean talk to her straight up. Some women don’t even realise they stink, also the female body is very complicated but many women don’t even understand their own body.

I am not here to shame any woman as I am a woman myself some women are actually clean and it ain’t their fault many men out here fucking hella bitches and coming back and putting that community dick in your pussy which can upset the ph balance as well.

Women just need to be careful who they fucking out here as well.

P.S everyone has their own preferences. If you only like good old missionary style, do you lol.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Modifire(m): 3:34am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

If am to be the father of such a lady I'll just take my daughter back!!!!!! What a senseless unhygienic act? Useless people everywhere fkn bastardss imitating the foreigners where did you keep your traditions useless people

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by libertyfather(m): 4:13am On May 10, 2023
Oga come u no pay for the wife?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Dshocker(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

If you continue like this, na hell fire straight, Jesus Christ no go even ask you "why"....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Sucre6: 4:32am On May 10, 2023
Amb1045:
Unreasonable pleasures are evil, because it has no end. Your dick is made for procreation not for someone sucking it. Gay sex is all about pleasure and it limit human procreation. Forcing your wife to suck your dick is evil and bad so stop seeking for unreasonable pleasures before motor kee you

Oga, You are just blabbing, they are married and should enjoy sex to the fullest, if u have ever been in a committed relationship u won't be here saying all these things u are saying if u are being denied sex u won't say all these not to talk of marriage

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by FamilyprideNig: 4:34am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Make throat cancer no kill you!!! Abeg say AMIN🙏

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Bro Tunde, how u dey?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by layzie: 4:43am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

This attitude is not healthy in a marriage. U may think u re a being wise, u re not..u may win a battle but may ultimately lose the war. While I think the op shudnt demand it, but he can mention it if that's wat he wants. Sometimes the reciprocity u want to demand as a condition before obliging comes naturally/spontaneously wen uve done ur part so no need to set it as condition precedent. It doesn't come off well. Some kinda men will not do it simply because uve given it as a condition, but will do it for other people while u get only ur pounding.
Learn ur man and know what works with him..some things are achieved by gentle nudges, not demands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Sucre6: 4:44am On May 10, 2023
Omo, u made mistake marrying that lady oh, me I can't cope if I was in your shoes, you both are married and suppose to explore all kind of sexual fantasies, God allows that one..

If I was in your shoes, I will quietly allow her to remain in her fathers house henceforth, since the father too supports her attitude.

It's not even about this issue alone, she seems not to know how to keep a secret, for the fact say your father inlaw will support her laidis means say u dey for serious problem. I hate it when men aren't masculine enough, I remember when my sister got married, my dad told my brother in law,

From now henceforth, you are my daughters new dad, and she is your wife, both of you should never allow external body know what goes on in your marriage, no marriage is perfect but you both can make yours very blissfully

my dearest daughter, he's is your husband now, play all your wife duties and never deny him his conjugal right, he's your husband you people are now allowed to explore and enjoy your new generation marriage, no limit of any kind, then with a smile on his face he said raise your hands on my daughter and loose those hands forever 😂

Chai my dad is a real ass gee, I too like that man, he is codedly telling them to go crazy and explore and enjoy their marriage, a though ass gee with ice in the blood 😁.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ikemesit4477: 4:54am On May 10, 2023
Which kind wahala be this! Is she a deeper life member!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Sammy101111(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

100 percent right dear na true
Woman want more pleasure than man
If you don’t give them enough love romance they won’t do they same thing back .
If you be man if you think say you get sense
Them go find other guy outside to please them
.and you won’t even know that is the funniest thing

Give her she will give you simple

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Bukola94: 5:41am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

LOL! Mr sucker and Mrs plater the movie. Mrs Rokiat,u make me laugh like smoking gun, chai! u nail it & I respect your opinion
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Bukola94: 5:50am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Whether a woman is into receiving head or not a woman is supposed to be clean and neat always.

If your women is not clean talk to her straight up. Some women don’t even realise they stink, also the female body is very complicated but many women don’t even understand their own body.

I am not here to shame any woman as I am a woman myself some women are actually clean and it ain’t their fault many men out here fucking hella bitches and coming back and putting that community dick in your pussy which can upset the ph balance as well.

Women just need to be careful who they fucking out here as well.

P.S everyone has their own preferences. If you only like good old missionary style, do you lol.

thanks Ms. are you a doctor or u are in the health line? I like your comment,but the community Dick psycho got me LOL.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by 1Alex: 5:55am On May 10, 2023
Ajione:
you are very correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Deerahone: 6:04am On May 10, 2023
Ajione:
I had no secret in my house. Not one. Everything that happened in my house, my wife told everyone that cared to listen starting from her family. If I borrow 1k,next minute her mama don hear am. Imagine there was a time I sold my laptop and added all my money to buy a new one, I am cinematographer so I bought a brand new HP omen laptop for ₦960k. I went to work for a church somewhere with the laptop, on my way back were robbed and the laptop was stollen.

I could not accept any more job because of no laptop to work with. After like 3 weeks, it was time to pay for my daughter's school fees of 23k, it was difficult for me to raise the money because I was not working, the idiot girl I called my wife told everyone that cared to listen that I could not pay 23k for my daughter. And she failed to tell them that I lost my newly bought working tool.

Coupled with other betrayals and sabotage, I sent her packing.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Rokiat(f): 6:09am On May 10, 2023
Bukola94:
thanks Ms. are you a doctor or u are in the health line? I like your comment,but the community Dick psycho got me LOL.

A doctor? Oooh I wish lol I am an RN but apart from that I take my feminine hygiene serious.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Samsunny99: 6:11am On May 10, 2023
Your wife never gain independence from her family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Fiscus105(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2023
lecowas:

What kind of shame pls? Infact ,the action of her father is enough to let go of her daughter, no single father can insult and curse me, (just because I asked my own wife to suck me). I WILL TELL HIM FRANK, HER AUTHORITY ON HER DAUGHTER ENDED THE DAY I PAID DOWRY AND SEX BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE IS NONE OF BUSINESS OF COUPLE'S PARENTS.

for the daughter, I would make sure she regrets her stupid action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by zieraw2005(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2023
You guys play too much. Where is the family secret na?
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by FirmTR(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2023
Sucre6:
Omo, u made mistake marrying that lady oh, me I can't cope if I was in your shoes, you both are married and suppose to explore all kind of sexual fantasies, God allows that one..

If I was in your shoes, I will quietly allow her to remain in her fathers house henceforth, since the father too supports her attitude.

It's not even about this issue alone, she seems not to know how to keep a secret, for the fact say your father inlaw will support her laidis means say u dey for serious problem. I hate it when men aren't masculine enough, I remember when my sister got married, my dad told my brother in law,

From now henceforth, you are my daughters new dad, and she is your wife, both of you should never allow external body know what goes on in your marriage, no marriage is perfect but you both can make yours very blissfully

my dearest daughter, he's is your husband now, play all your wife duties and never deny him his conjugal right, he's your husband you people are now allowed to explore and enjoy your new generation marriage, no limit of any kind, then with a smile on his face he said raise your hands on my daughter and loose those hands forever 😂

Chai my dad is a real ass gee, I too like that man, he is codedly telling them to go crazy and explore and enjoy their marriage, a though ass gee with ice in the blood 😁.

Make sense..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.