Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Have You Forked A Girl Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Forked A Girl Today? (13609 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
My Niggaz in the house, my proteges , beloved fans, followers and loyalist , have you forked a girl today? If u have, please feel free to tell us about it, or if it is one of the bitches I supplied you, do well to let us know as well...

These are creatures meant to be forked, that is their only use....

Please shear...

Paul killerman says so....

If u haven't and need some hoes , just let me know, tell me your location if I have any, I'll oblige....

Just go on and keep on forking...

One love Niggaz ....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Marlvin(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Take My advice; check this out www. joberman.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Cbeatz(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Nigga pass me da oshogbo weed u r smoking grin
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by PoundspassDolla(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't know if yaba left run 24hrs service,so that one can bundle some client for them.
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Fajs: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Killerman u neva send am reach my side will appreciate a text From u 07082715165

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Marlvin:
Take My advice; check this out www. joberman.com
. U know what? I'm very sure I can feed u, unhindered for 1year, it won't take a sweat from me.... Brother, job is not my problem.... I'm settled...
Fajs:
Killerman u neva send am reach my side will appreciate a text From u 07082715165
Nigga send me a PM

2 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by MrCork: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
killerman57:

My Niggaz in the house, my proteges , beloved fans, followers and loyalist , have you forked a girl today? If u have, please feel free to tell us about it, or if it is one of the bitches I supplied you, do well to let us know as well...

Please shear...

If u haven't and need some hoes , just let me know, tell me your location if I have any, I'll oblige....

One love Niggaz ....

not yet...Self service in the makin! angry
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Marlvin(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
killerman57:
. U know what? I'm very sure I can feed u, unhindered for 1year, it won't take a sweat from me.... Brother, job is not my problem.... I'm settled... Nigga send me a PM

This is nairaland were we all claim to be CEO's and living the american dreams , think you can feed me ? okay how about we discuss your net worth and your bank draft as an evidence ? If you can't back up your claim , then I suggest you swallow your pride n look up for something to keep busy on that website, instead of making counts on those that indulged in sexual activities in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Marlvin:

This is nairaland were we all claim to be CEO's and living the american dreams , think you can feed me ? okay how about we discuss your net worth and your bank draft as an evidence ? If you can't back up your claim , then I suggest you swallow your pride n look up for something to keep busy on that website, instead of making counts on those that indulged in sexual activities in the morning.
nigga, I have absolutely nothing to proof to you,..... so u can go fork yourself ...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Tafari1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Baba, I never fuvk ó. But this evening one pussssy dey come my side. I go yarn you as e be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
P
Tafari1:
Baba, I never fuvk ó. But this evening one pussssy dey come my side. I go yarn you as e be.
u dey represent my niggy, fork her like the bitch she is... Fork her up and down (swallow Vega 100) fork her till she know say overdose dey kill... When u done, u pay her and allow the bitch go....
Then prepare to fork another..... Give us sexcapades, we are waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Tafari1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
killerman57:
P u dey represent my niggy, fork her like the bitch she is... Fork her up and down (swallow Vega 100) fork her till she know say overdose dey kill... When u done, u pay her and allow the bitch go....
Then prepare to fork another..... Give us sexcapades, we are waiting...
Wish I have narrative skills like you boss. I will try sha

She came a little late than initially planned. I went out to drink cos I thought she wasn't coming again. I was on my second bottle when she call that she was on her way. I sharperly down am,took bike and headed home. She came about five minutes later...she sat on the bed, in my mind I say confirm waa gbayì.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tafari1:
Wish I have narrative skills like you boss. I will try sha

She came a little late than initially planned. I went out to drink cos I thought she wasn't coming again. I was on my second bottle when she call that she was on her way. I sharperly down am,took bike and headed home. She came about five minutes later...she sat on the bed, in my mind I say confirm waa gbayì.

angry grin grin ride on nigga

3 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Tafari1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
I just gave her some minutes to chill with the drink I offer her. After some time, I move closer to her and started playing with her hair. From there I move for kiss. Ńa so we start o ... Thank God she dey on top bed before. I off her dress... Chai see boobsi. Her two boobsi were standing like two Hills separated by a valley. I took one into my mouth and suck until I heard a soft moan,for my mind I say confirm.. I was rubbing one while sucking the other. I could sense she was trying to reach for my dickkk from underneath. I adjusted myself so that she can have a feel of my mamba. I could see the lust in her eyes as she continue to rub my dickson from the trouser.
No time to waste jare I pull her trouser down in one swift move, adjusted the panties and inserted my finger. Heard a soft moan, I say confirm.
I brought my mamba to the entrance of her pussssy and make a circular motion, she adjusted wanting me to move in.. In one swift push I thrust in... Chai, th pussssy was damn hot and tight... I waited for some secs to acclimatize my dickson to the new environment.
After that, I started to give it to her. This gal can scream for Africa o.. Haba! I did her for like 10 mins in the missionary position before switching to doggy. Did that for another ten or 15 minutes.. I dey sense say the drink for my system no make me feel like I wan release soon. We continue to dey Bleep in different positions until I finally came. She slept and I went to bath. I cam back from bathroom and met her pressing her fone. She went inside the bathroom and bath also. We did another round before she said she was going. She promise she will come this weekend.
Na so the thing be....

6 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
killerman57:

Please shear...

One love Niggaz ....

Baba nla
Silver and gold I have none
I for manage send one crate of harp come ya side
I say make I troway salute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by titosantana(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Making love with a woman and broadcasting it is so childish OP.

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
titosantana:
Making love with a woman and broadcasting it is so childish OP.

Sue him angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by titosantana(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sue him angry
Yea we can do that with your money
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tafari1:
I just gave her some minutes to chill with the drink I offer her. After some time, I move closer to her and started playing with her hair. From there I move for kiss. Ńa so we start o ... Thank God she dey on top bed before. I off her dress... Chai see boobsi. Her two boobsi were standing like two Hills separated by a valley. I took one into my mouth and suck until I heard a soft moan,for my mind I say confirm.. I was rubbing one while sucking the other. I could sense she was trying to reach for my dickkk from underneath. I adjusted myself so that she can have a feel of my mamba. I could see the lust in her eyes as she continue to rub my dickson from the trouser.
No time to waste jare I pull her trouser down in one swift move, adjusted the panties and inserted my finger. Heard a soft moan, I say confirm.
I brought my mamba to the entrance of her pussssy and make a circular motion, she adjusted wanting me to move in.. In one swift push I thrust in... Chai, th pussssy was damn hot and tight... I waited for some secs to acclimatize my dickson to the new environment.
After that, I started to give it to her. This gal can scream for Africa o.. Haba! I did her for like 10 mins in the missionary position before switching to doggy. Did that for another ten or 15 minutes.. I dey sense say the drink for my system no make me feel like I wan release soon. We continue to dey Bleep in different positions until I finally came. She slept and I went to bath. I cam back from bathroom and met her pressing her fone. She went inside the bathroom and bath also. We did another round before she said she was going. She promise she will come this weekend.
Na so the thing be....
. Ma niggy , that's a nice one, u dey learn fast and doing very well... I like it.... But I want ask, hope you use condom? Ma niggy, abeg make sure u use oooohhh, I beg u, bbitchee are meant to be forked like hoes they are , but with condoms.... Do not play with ur life 4 a silly Hoe...
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Baba nla
Silver and gold I have none
I for manage send one crate of harp come ya side
I say make I troway salute
I salute u too ma niggy.... .much respect.... Breh... Much love breh... TitosantanA fork outta here.. They collect ur money and broadcast u to their friend as being a mugu... Dey jones

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by titosantana(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
killerman57:
. Ma niggy , that's a nice one, u dey learn fast and doing very well... I like it.... But I want ask, hope you use condom? Ma niggy, abeg make sure u use oooohhh, I beg u, bbitchee are meant to be forked like hoes they are , but with condoms.... Do not play with ur life 4 a silly Hoe...
I salute u too ma niggy.... .much respect.... Breh... Much love breh... TitosantanA fork outta here.. They collect ur money and broadcast u to their friend as being a mugu... Dey jones

You are the mugun and a newbie in the game. It's so obvious from your comments.

I'm way smarter and a Pro in the game, I don't have to make it public like you infantile doofus.

I'm about to retire in the game.
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Enjoy yourself bro ^

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Tafari1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
baba, like I said, I'm not good with narration. I skipped the part where I wore cd. condom dey every corner for my room. Even I dey carry am for wallet.

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by braine(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
I didn't fork any today, but I spooned one.
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tafari1:
baba, like I said, I'm not good with narration. I skipped the part where I wore cd. condom dey every corner for my room. Even I dey carry am for wallet.
cool, correct nigga...

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by updatechange(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by wordbank(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
updatechange:
Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed. grin

That's what I'm talking about people!
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by killerman57: 2:52am On Apr 27, 2016
updatechange:
. Abobi, fork that.... No matter how good u in bed , if money no dey, forget it ... Its just like telling me u went to a brotel to fork a Hoe , and made her squirt, so becos of that u no want pay (na newspaper we go read your story) .... Bitches are moved by cash, I believe u read one front page thread about a bitch complaining of dating a broke nigga.... This bitches are hoes... Their Motivation is seeing change in a mans pocket (not their own pockets) ....... Fork them and pay them , that's their only use...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by titosantana(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
killerman57:
. Abobi, fork that.... No matter how good u in bed , if money no dey, forget it ... Its just like telling me u went to a brotel to fork a Hoe , and made her squirt, so becos of that u no want pay (na newspaper we go read your story) .... Bitches are moved by cash, I believe u read one front page thread about a bitch complaining of dating a broke nigga.... This bitches are hoes... Their Motivation is seeing change in a mans pocket (not their own pockets) ....... Fork them and pay them , that's their only use...
If you have all the money in the world but not good in bed your wife will sleep around, secretly and codedly.

Your brother, gate man, friend and maid could fall victim.

Harlots case are quite different from this - all they care after is for you to cum as soon as possible and pay them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
What a display of childishness!
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by H2Ossss(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tafari1:
Na so the thing be....

u sabi narrate ohh... well well sef.... but as i dey read your story .... i dey very sure say condom no follow.... my broda ...
Re: Have You Forked A Girl Today? by buharisbae(f): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
killerman57:

Please shear...

One love Niggaz ....
. I'm very sure this op is yowoobal
Cuz they can only b senseless like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.