Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) (14306 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin / Senator Adeleke Arrives Court For Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by tomax026: 5:23pm On May 10, 2023
Tinubu lule finally in his state
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Duru009(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2023
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice.....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Cuntface:
. We can now see how almost everyone is rejoicing because he's really the choice of the masses.

But a certain slow, criminal, useless drug dealer was fraudulently announced the president by a useless prof when Nigerian were sleeping, and sadness engulfed the whole country the next day.

Voice of the people is the voice of God. Tinubu is a criminal, he will never rule us.

Osun right now is free from Tinubu the parasitic "godfather''.

I shudder at how much of Osun money is in that £11 million house said to be owned by his son......especially when I realise that the former governor (Tinubu's nephew Oyetola) was mentioned in that acquisition saga.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by felifeli: 6:09pm On May 10, 2023
Hambivert:
On a certain day when INEC announced it's purported winner of the 2023 general elections, Nigeria was thrown into sadness.

One thing I know is that happiness cannot be hidden. I thank God the people of Osun are happy.
[I]After all these jubilation na make Adeleke no fall hands[/i]

On a certain day when INEC announced it's winner of the 2023 general elections, YOU were thrown into sadness. Millions of US rejoiced. Speak for yourself.
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by PJ123: 6:17pm On May 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
When justice is served, it's always sweet. Peter Obi is next to reclaim the stolen mandate

Don't be deceived. None of those guys voted Obi during the election. They voted for PDP and APC. Obi didn't win the election. Winning SE doesn't translate winning the election. Be realistic and objective.
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by silaswills01(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2023
The people of osun inpresses me they show us from other states that it's possible to escape bad governance and wicked people in power
P.S those people really love this man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Mrfixiit: 7:24pm On May 10, 2023
PJ123:

Don't be deceived. None of those guys voted Obi during the election. They voted for PDP and APC. Obi didn't win the election. Winning SE doesn't translate winning the election. Be realistic and objective.

You're either being insincere or you're uninformed. Obi won the election squarely and it's glaring to even the blind

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by NUGAWHITE(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] it's a well deserved celebrations. Well done guys!

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by NUGAWHITE(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2023
it's a well deserved celebrations. Well done guys!

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by TheFactMan: 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost
7. That’s why Yakubu had the temerity to return BAT at all costs despite the glaring rigging and BAT not meeting the stipulated requirements.
8. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by muykem: 8:25pm On May 10, 2023
That's good. I pray that their laughter will not turn to sorrow.
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 8:55pm On May 10, 2023
The day Tinubu was declared winner of the February 25th presidential election, a dark overcast covered the country, because the powers in the spiritual realm were downcast.
It is therefore necessary that Tinubu must surely return the stolen mandate to Peter Obi so that Nigeria shall see her true light shining on Nigerians who love to see the truth, again.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Aarenaija: 9:50pm On May 10, 2023
A lot of people underestimated this man. He is turning out to be a good governor, those who live in Osun state can relate.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by sweetgala(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2023
b3llo:
Oyetola go wound Osun State Civil servants once he smells government house again. Congratulations Adeleke, I like you well well.

Adeleke is still busing commissioning Aregbe/Oyetola projects and enjoying the goodwill of a newly elected Governor.

Reality of governance would dawn on the civil servants soon, they'll be the ones to reject him in 4years.
Adeleke has spent his time practicing selected ignorance of the illegal gold mining activity which continues to grow between the Ilesha-Ife axis and it's evident he knows about it.
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by jesustheissue: 10:15pm On May 10, 2023
If the judgment had gone the other way, would these same people not have trooped out to welcome the other contender? Just asking!
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Kcos: 11:50pm On May 10, 2023
APC, as a party should go and bury their faces in shame.
Although, the party has some few good members, but their shenanigans would not allow them to feed these ones.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by fascowilly(m): 4:26am On May 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
When justice is served, it's always sweet. Peter Obi is next to reclaim the stolen mandate
Either you like or not Asiwaju will rule you for good four years by God grace, you're free to relocate to Cameroon 🇨🇲 cone headed one, third candidate claiming victory, OLE
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by Mrfixiit: 6:18am On May 11, 2023
fascowilly:

Either you like or not Asiwaju will rule you for good four years by God grace, you're free to relocate to Cameroon 🇨🇲 cone headed one, third candidate claiming victory, OLE
Waste of a child

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by b3llo(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2023
sweetgala:

Adeleke is still busing commissioning Aregbe/Oyetola projects and enjoying the goodwill of a newly elected Governor.

Reality of governance would dawn on the civil servants soon, they'll be the ones to reject him in 4years.
Adeleke has spent his time practicing selected ignorance of the illegal gold mining activity which continues to grow between the Ilesha-Ife axis and it's evident he knows about it.
That's some serious allegation! Adeleke need to be focused and serious in government. I never knew illegal mining is going on in Osun State.
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by sweetgala(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2023
b3llo:
That's some serious allegation! Adeleke need to be focused and serious in government. I never knew illegal mining is going on in Osun State.

Serious illegal mining, if you know anyone from the Ife Ilesha-Ife axis ask them. A lot of families have disputes ongoing because their land is being illegally encroached on and dug up for mining which ultimately makes the land useless because of poisoning of the water table, erosion due to the dug channels.

Some of the kings are complicit. I don't want to say too much in a public forum
Re: Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) by b3llo(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2023
sweetgala:

Serious illegal mining, if you know anyone from the Ife Ilesha-Ife axis ask them. A lot of families have disputes ongoing because their land is being illegally encroached on and dug up for mining which ultimately makes the land useless because of poisoning of the water table, erosion due to the dug channels.

Some of the kings are complicit. I don't want to say too much in a public forum
I concur. Let's hope for government intervention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue’s Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Wants FG, NASS To Intervene / Police IG Apologises To Edwin Clark,orders the detention of four officers / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.