Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra (51246 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Treasure17(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerians with their Useless, worthless, fruitless and unprofitable traditions that are of no benefit to the world.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 8:50pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2023
The same Anambra of our dear saviour and rescuer? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2023
Nazgul:
A woman of that age should have grown up children who should be able to protect her from all those village men and their useless traditions.

If she do have grown up kids, all I can say is shame on them. No creature dead or alive can force my mom to drink water used to wash a corpse, whoever tries it would end up as a corpse.

The problem is that those children too believe in that trashy culture just like many of them on nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by flokii: 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
i cursed the day British merge me and this animals in one country i swear

The British wanted a great nation with talents but didn't factor in tribal tension, agenda and clashes.. the first ever Igbo coup on 15 January 1966 killed the beautiful dream when Igbo soldiers killed leaders and prominent figures of other ethnicities in Nigeria except theirs.
Many years have passed, still no headway.

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..
This is being objective in your dictionary? Lol. That's diversionary

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Guynexttdoor: 8:57pm On May 11, 2023
I'm from Anambra state and there's no such thing like that, unless the family na occultic people or fetishism.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by viodemus: 8:59pm On May 11, 2023
A very foolish and archaic culture that we need to get rid of.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

You are nothing than fool
Try to get sense or keep mute 🤫 when people of knowledgeable talking

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by tonicyril: 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
Wawelexy:
The easterners ought to have outgrown this barbaric practice by now... It's 2023 for God's sake
No

Some hanimers among them are busy spying on logos and cursing tinubu grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by mamoh2k3: 9:04pm On May 11, 2023
You are an IPOB. A biafran, gun man. We don't need you in Nigeria. I repeat you and your biafrans can't rule this country. Pig

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:04pm On May 11, 2023
Igbo people sef. Illiterates. Them still dey do this stupid and dirty practice? Nawa o. Silly people.

7 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Shaev7(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2023
For this modern time. Lol. Na she want drink am na! Trash.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by tonicyril: 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

OK, now to the question, is this barbaric act write or wrong??
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by ivolt: 9:11pm On May 11, 2023
Nazgul:
A woman of that age should have grown up children who should be able to protect her from all those village men and their useless traditions.

If she do have grown up kids, all I can say is shame on them. No creature dead or alive can force my mom to drink water used to wash a corpse, whoever tries it would end up as a corpse.
You have no idea how the village network operate.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 9:12pm On May 11, 2023
These people and their evil beliefs. Very wicked people

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by vastolord4(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2023
DisLifeSha:
Anytime is not okay. Even a living being is not okay

True

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 9:14pm On May 11, 2023
tonicyril:

OK, now to the question, is this barbaric act write or wrong??
you and this your made in aba spelling. Na wetin be write?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by adams123: 9:18pm On May 11, 2023
They will b shouting Jesus Jesus while they are evil worshippers.. all bab bad things na their hand, cheating people in business, by counterfeiting products, arm robbery e.t.c but they are still busy calling themselves the followers of Jesus, is that how Jesus did? Nawaooo for Una oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by delishpot: 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
Can someone organize boys to beat those inlaws up for me?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Auto58(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2023
Too bad
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by richmond500: 9:20pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

do you understand the meaning of being objective?

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by delishpot: 9:21pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

Very true. Where their religion is concerned those same people would happily wipe out a whole village.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by harmonyglobal: 9:33pm On May 11, 2023
Jesus Jesus jesu
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:
Useless Chimamanda Adiche, Ezekwesili and likes won't come out to condemn this barbaric culture of their people.. culture that ill-treats women but they will be all over the place forming woke while their sisters and aunties are being dehumanized back home in their enclave.

She actually speaks against it cos she's a feminist.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Comedian2019: 9:39pm On May 11, 2023
Nazgul:

The so-called grown ups could be backward like their ancestors.
That's why parents who help their children to think outside their crude beliefs enjoy at their old age.

2 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by isabi2lof: 9:41pm On May 11, 2023
Na wa o undecided very disgusting and barbaric act .

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by tonicyril: 9:44pm On May 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you and this your made in aba spelling. Na wetin be write?
I wanted to say right
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Harrynight(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2023
When my mum was pressured to drink same about 17 yrs ago, she refused and stood her ground nothing happened till this day.

I don't know why people will give in this the pressure to do this barbaric, Disgusting, Detestable and God forsaken thing.
Where was her children when she was forced to drink it?

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Illegal1(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2023
Merite:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

omoh.......cum ooh,online begging nah ur hand work?

i've seen dis post more than 50 times,wetin dey occur?

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Airlord2030: 9:46pm On May 11, 2023
TheOnlyUyai:
Igbo people sef. Illiterates. Them still dey do this stupid and dirty practice? Nawa o. Silly people.
your manfriend nor be igbo ?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by pagorino(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2023
Barbaric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) / Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.