Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra (51252 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Akharmony: 9:48pm On May 11, 2023
All this barbaric act no deh quick make country develop. . This was the main reason why chrsitainity was introduced to just gv the people a new way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2023
Wicked relatives.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by NapoleonHill: 10:03pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

You want to deflect? grin grin That's why they say you don't see the logs in your own eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:05pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
your manfriend nor be igbo ?

Na you be my man friend, abi?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by MOHSHESHI(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2023
My brother's from AfghanEastern shaaa uhmnn

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by magzey: 10:10pm On May 11, 2023
i tot is only happened in the Nollywood movies, Igbos always going by their ancestors ways of life it is well grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by legba1(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
You wont see the likes of madam Ezek standing up to be counted here. Very barbaric practice. In most cases, the contaminated water end up killing the poor widow thereby falsely justifying those nincompoops.

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Nefort: 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
Praktikals1000:
Igbos are just too barbaric.
Africans in general are barbaric. Not just Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Bigchristo: 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by jojothaiv(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
Reminds me of Mode Nine 'Cry' featuring Nnenna

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Cassandraloius: 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
This is babaric!
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by zabson(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

mumu... always trying to deviate from the topic of discussion. You guys are pathetic... barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by fablani(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2023
See as Anambra people dey disgrace the Igbo people all the time.
Had it been this thing happens in other Igbo States. We won't have hear word

5 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:23pm On May 11, 2023
tonicyril:

OK, now to the question, is this barbaric act write or wrong??
devilish act
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Bringbackmandat: 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
My daughter can never marry an Igbo man.

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:28pm On May 11, 2023
zabson:

mumu... always trying to deviate from the topic of discussion. You guys are pathetic... barbarians.

You want to play double standard ?

The above act is devilish, but you cannot condemn this, but see nothing wrong in the killing of DEBORAH... If you didn't fall among those double standard hypocrites, you won't quote me, but your conscience and stupidity will not allow you read and pass
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:29pm On May 11, 2023
NapoleonHill:

You want to deflect? grin grin That's why they say you don't see the logs in your own eyes.

The above act is devilish, but you cannot condemn this, but see nothing wrong in the killing of DEBORAH... If you didn't fall among those double standard hypocrites, you won't quote me, but your conscience and stupidity will not allow you read and pass
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:29pm On May 11, 2023
richmond500:
do you understand the meaning of being objective?

JIBO4REAL:

You are nothing than fool
Try to get sense or keep mute 🤫 when people of knowledgeable talking

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:30pm On May 11, 2023
Benwallt:

You called this objective? This is plain crass

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:30pm On May 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You tried to make sense then ended up trying to justify the said act. Wow!

‘what-about-ism’

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Thoceen: 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
Many people from the east claim to be Christians or Catholic yet they are more diabolic than anything.

How can people still practicing this nonsense in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by richmond500: 10:45pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

na wa.
You said you will be objective.
And I asked, do u understand the meaning of being objective.
Im not pertubed Sha, Obidients na on way, insults are your only escape from a reasonable argument

2 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Ingocof(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Goodman2023: 10:50pm On May 11, 2023
richmond500:
na wa.
You said you will be objective.
And I asked, do u understand the meaning of being objective.
Im not pertubed Sha, Obidients na on way, insults are your only escape from a reasonable argument

did I see obidient ?

Hahahahhahahah
people like you are the ones who align with those thieves called politicians... it is your business whether you support agbado, PDP or obidient... I am not in that class, non of them feeds me ... My point is that not everyone align with those thieves you worship
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by NapoleonHill: 10:55pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

Leave those who do no see wrong in the killing Deborah to be dealt with on a thread for Deborah as it has always been. Here, this barbaric act of your kinsmen should be condemned without mincing words.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

I don't know why your father didn't remember to wear condom to have prevented a disaster like you.

Something happened in your backyard and phian! You brought in Sokoto case

2 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by ignis: 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So those things chinua achebe discussed in things fall apart are still in existence? Nawao.

Ofcourse.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by richmond500: 11:19pm On May 11, 2023
Goodman2023:

did I see obidient ?

Hahahahhahahah
people like you are the ones who align with those thieves called politicians... it is your business whether you support agbado, PDP or obidient... I am not in that class, non of them feeds me ... My point is that not everyone align with those thieves you worship
typical obidient.
Your body odour smells Obi all over

3 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Guyman01: 11:24pm On May 11, 2023
Wawelexy:
The easterners ought to have outgrown this barbaric practice by now... It's 2023 for God's sake
That's why they are prosecuting the perpetrator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) / Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.