Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro (4307 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by OpzyGist(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2023
Judith Nwokocha, a Nigerian photographer, recently shared pictures of her twin babies, a black boy named Kamsi and an albino girl named Kachi.
The proud mother expressed her surprise upon meeting her two beautiful babies for the first time.

Despite being biological twins, many people find it hard to believe that Kamsi and Kachi are related.
Judith explained that Kachi’s hair texture often confuses people, with some even asking where her parents are. When Judith tells them that she is Kachi’s mother, they are often shocked.

See more details and pictures here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/news/people-dont-believe-they-are-twins-nigerian-mum-flaunts-albino-daughter-and-her-dark-skinned-brother-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Hotwest: 8:45am On May 12, 2023
Beautiful

10 Likes

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Houseontherock1: 8:52am On May 12, 2023
Apart from the albinism, they actually look alike

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by MRDEE01: 9:00am On May 12, 2023
cute Children.
Rich albino kids are beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by nazicartel(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2023
Beautiful kids. Female children should be celebrated by all means ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2023
There is also an albino / dark skin twin in my area.

1 Like

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by makdcash(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2023
Aaaaaaw,lovely twins

1 Like

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Rokiat(f): 11:32am On May 12, 2023
Black women carry the Eve gene indeed…..beautiful wonder of God. cool cool
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2023
She look more like a blond slavic than albino.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by fourboys: 11:34am On May 12, 2023
Wow they look good..

3 Likes

Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by eepeepook: 11:38am On May 12, 2023
Nothing new.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Generalwoodz(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2023
This is albino weekend
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Lista14(f): 12:34pm On May 12, 2023
They are beautifully made.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2023
Rokiat:
Black women carry the Eve gene indeed…..beautiful wonder of God. cool cool

Why una dey tag race for everything
So wetin happen to white people them nor carry eve gene

So much insecurity and inferiority complex coming from just one race in the world d black race
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Ehinjuola: 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
Rich albinos are so cute apart from the one from omuokpro.
May God bless us financially.
Aside, who can explain this genetically?
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by mysticwarrior(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
She look more like a blond slavic than albino.
I was about to say she looks like a Slovak from Slovakia.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Primrose9ja: 2:46pm On May 12, 2023
They look alike, same nose, eyes and smile.

Sexually active women, check signature!
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Rokiat(f): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Why una dey tag race for everything
So wetin happen to white people them nor carry eve gene

So much insecurity and inferiority complex coming from just one race in the world d black race

No they carry the Eve gene. What sort of stupid question is this?

This place must be full of teenagers because even white people knows they don’t carry the Eve gene.

Fu..ck off my mentions please.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Bakrabas: 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
The girl looks like Haaland
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Sweetvie: 3:49pm On May 12, 2023
Cute
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2023
Rokiat:
kiss

This place must be full of teenagers because even white people knows they don’t carry the Eve gene.

Bleep off my mentions please.

Lol, white people know they don't carry the Eve gene.. Haha

So a dark Indian who gives birth to an albino and another dark Indian twin, what would you want then to say....

Nothing Africans are contributing to the world except talk about racism and slavery
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by workchopNG: 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
They are beautiful and have some facial resemblance .
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
They're fraternal twins
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by constance500: 5:28pm On May 12, 2023
Ice spice on the low
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by ProphetM0hammad: 5:39pm On May 12, 2023
Rokiat:
kiss

Bleep off my mentions please.

What is the eve gene?
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2023
Can this girl pass as a white person?

##
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by westlius(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2023
Lovely kids.
To born dey hungry me
But when I remember say na Buhari/Tinubu dey
My mind dey cut
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by madscientist88(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2023
their eyes, nose and chin verifies that.
Re: People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro by Illegal1(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2023
Omoh........I've seen such

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Is This Considered As Cheating? / 10 Things That Are FAR Better Than Sex[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.