Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Some Gals Are Crazy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Gals Are Crazy. (5206 Views)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^We love you for her and on her behalf dear. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
@poster
you started well: you (your friend) saw an attractive sexy gal and decided to make a move to get to discover her. sadly, something about his person wasn't there for the girl to want to get to know him. so she gave him the "no thank you" response.
if you never try, you would never know if you had an opportunity or not with that damsel so 10points for trying BUT what you (he) should have done from that point on is walk away and take that as a life experience like so many.

where he failed: he believed that any woman dressed sexy automatically should say YES to any Dikc/Tom/Harry and their wishes because THATS WHAT THEY WANT and thats the reason they dress this way.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
Looking at ur location makes me think you are a hypocrite. grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^specify xyner, biko who are u referring to before I shakabula u right this minute.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
xynerise:

Looking at your location makes me think you are a hypocrite. grin

again you are misunderstanding my location. . . . . .  . just because i love me some killa coochie, doesnt mean that A) any sexy looking gal has one or B) that i will automatically believe that a sexy dressed woman should hand over the toto (just because thats what i like)

we all know that some of the "lesser" fine women are some of the more rewarding in the bedroom. their lack of fine exquisite beauty will have them work EXTRA HARD in the bedroom to compensate the difference. lol
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

again you are misunderstanding my location. . . . . .  . just because i love me some killa coochie, doesnt mean that A) any sexy looking gal has one or B) that i will automatically believe that a sexy dressed woman should hand over the toto (just because thats what i like)

we all know that some of the "lesser" fine women are some of the more rewarding in the bedroom. their lack of fine exquisite beauty will have them work EXTRA HARD in the bedroom to compensate the difference. lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don't think you know how the bolded sounds, I almost fell off my chair. Please abeg don't put word like that together again, cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^bro, they are out there, and sadly, the only way to identify them is to take a ride on it.
some women out there are PASSIONATE about fukcing. they do it NOT for money, NOT for marital duties, NOT for fun BUT BECAUSE THE JUST LOVE TO PLEASE. . . . . . if they are experts in this art form then KILLA COOCHIE it will be!
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
@mrbrownjay, did u refer to me as bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by dealordea(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nobi my face i use see this one, Naa my yansh i dey use read am, Abeg, The op, Dem plenty nobi small ooo. grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

sorry if i thought you were a dude, my bad. . . . . sista. lol
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by dealordea(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^ It happens all the time, I forgive u. I have even been called daddy too cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
Na u no one put ur gender na. Uncle cuddlemi. grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^Uncle ke. Before it enter grandpopsy cuddles, let me go wallow. Good night mentor & stay off drugs
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by dealordea(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^Uncle ke. Before it enter grandpopsy cuddles, let me go wallow. Good night mentor & stay off drugs

cuddlemi in the making, grin grin grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
deal_ordea:

cuddlemi in the making, grin grin grin

Its bed time, im feeling sleepy. early to bed, early to rise. come back tomorrow. sleep tight & let the bugs bite.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2011
tellwisdom:

Op, why u self go dey wear ABA MADE canvass they toast them. Aby you think sey dem knw saby ORIGO ni? angry angry
You mind am grin.The bobo dey wear igbo made canvass with those im okrika jeans and im think say im get swag for some babe to fall for grin grin.Na naija babes we dey talk about.If u no show dem money dem no go open grin.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nayah(f): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2011
POSTER lol grin try to control yourself and ignore then you won't be bitter wink
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2011
You guys misunderstood me grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2011
xynerise:

You guys misunderstood me grin

mentor,

but i helped out by telling them u just speak and dnt practice wink wink wink.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Goldieluks: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

mentor,

but i helped out by telling them u just speak and dnt practice wink wink wink.

He speaks what he practices.You don't say the same thing always and still claim that you don't practice it.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by born2boink(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2011
Goldieluks,it is raining heavily and my Joystick is madly hard  , i need help please
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Cuddlemii: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Goldieluks: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2011
Born2fucck you can place your diccck on top of your village house zinc,it would cool your blood down.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

He speaks what he practices.You don't say the same thing always and still claim that you don't practice it.
you dont judge me by my post. tongue. Besides this one u are following everywhere. If u are interested then join other gals in the queue. Or better viene aspirar mi pene. grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

you dont judge me by my post. tongue. Besides this one u are following everywhere. If u are interested then join other gals in the queue. Or better viene aspirar mi pene. grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Goldieluks: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2011
xynerise:

Following you ke! So your asking every girl you come across to suck your penniss? shocked married man?
I said it.don't even go spanish on me cos imma beat u to it.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2011
Can u beat me on this J'aime mon épouse et ne tricherai jamais sur elle. grin
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Nayah(f): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2011
^^ ça c'est bien xynerise smiley
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by born2boink(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2011
Si vous n'êtes pas tricher sur votre femme, pourquoi déranger Goldieluks
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by xynerise: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2011
born2fuck:

Si vous n'êtes pas tricher sur votre femme, pourquoi déranger Goldieluks
je ne suis pas aprés elle. Elle est aprés moi.
@nayah. Remercie le bébé.
Re: Some Gals Are Crazy. by Goldieluks: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2011
Born2fucck gifusted no tiene una pista sobre el español, se calla

Xynerise that's not Spanish,that's French,duh!
Your saying something about loving your wife and you'll never cheat one her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike / Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.