Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78740 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Basildvalour(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Simple!

The real Nigerian man is hot, strong, muscular and can translate his athletic muscular fitness into making the veejay boil in excitement....you know wink

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by T3Amo(f): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol the poster above is a typical example of the average Nigerian man. They think that they are God's gift to women. The best thing on earth. It all boils down to ego, I guess it makes them feel more 'manly' perhaps if they believe all women have the hots for them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Its not a lie. They r desperate for us. Av had a couple of white girls chyke me

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Simple!

The real Nigerian man is hot, strong, muscular and can translate his athletic muscular fitness into making the veejay boil in excitement....you know wink
lol so there are no other attractive strong hot and muscular men out there who are good in bed? Angolan men for example have all these qualities and more and you don't hear them going round saying/believing that all foreign women love them? Is that not cocky?

Secondly not every Nigerian man fits that stereotype

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
80% of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

Check it. Most of them that make those claims are usually ugly.

For me, I prefer foreign guys especially Ghanaians black adonis.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not a lie. They r desperate for us. Av had a couple of white girls chyke me
so a couple of white girls mean all white girls love you? A couple does not present the majority or the whole population. It simply means that those couple of girls liked you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:
80% of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

lol I have noticed the same thing. That's what makes it even more ironic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin lol. The op wants us all to know that she is also a foreigner! grin grin
Op, grin grin how 'markate'? grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I have noticed the same thing. That's what makes it even more ironic
The cute ones have many Nigerian girls at their disposal instead of wallowing in self-delusion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ene bayanuka,abagezi,badayisa izidakamizwa, futhi bathanda noku boaster.bayangidina sometimes.most of bona nje abalungaga.ngingamane ngizwane namazimbabwe noma abakithi emzansi.kodwa nje ezinye intlobo,hawu cha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:
Ene bayanuka,abagezi,badayisa izidakamizwa, futhi bathanda noku boaster.bayangidina sometimes.most of bona nje abalungaga.ngingamane ngizwane namazimbabwe noma abakithi emzansi.kodwa nje ezinye intlobo,hawu cha

Lolz. AmaZimbabwe nawo enuka so!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
so a couple of white girls mean all white girls love you? A couple does not present the majority or the whole population. It simply means that those couple of girls liked you

most of the time when a nigerian marries a white,its usualy one of those fat,ugly desparate white.its rare to find a white girl who knows her story to wana date a nijer

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by steppin: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
They don't think, it's real! Especially S.A women!
They have hots for Nigerian men. Can't say I blame them.
Naija men are adventurous and also good in bed!
That's why foreign women like S.A women find them irresistible.
They also got deadly swags which other African men lack.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Cutehector(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
alryt.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lolz. AmaZimbabwe nawo enuka so!

heheheh kusho ukuthi we are in the dog mntaka baba
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MaLAdyy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
not all Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin @ the zimbos part

Anyways I thought I was the only one that noticed this. It was on Nairaland that I first heard that Ghanaian girls are crazy about Nigerian guys. I was wondering which Ghanaian girls exactly cos it was really news to me.

This one Nigerian guy told me that Ghanaian girls tend to marry Nigerian guys. That we don't like Ghanaian guys undecided. So in my head I thought is it Ghanaian girls that chase them and marry them and pay bride price. It really must be an ego thing indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

They don't think, it's real! Especially S.A women!
They have hots for Nigerian men. Can't say I blame them.
Naija men are adventurous and also good in bed!
That's why foreign women like S.A women find them irresistible.
They also got deadly swags which other African men lack.

lol my bro. Naija men have big dicks yes, but they do not explore enough in bed, and the other thing dat makes SA woman want to stay away frm nigerians is the fact dat dey sell drugs or do 419,or are barbers or camera man.i dont know wat happens to nigerian men when dey leave nigeria,bt wen they get to other countries dey do not give a good picture at all.i have met a lot of dem who claim to have degrees bt at de end,most wer fradulent qualifications.most ladies stay away frm dem bcoz dey r bad news.ppl who like naijas are zimbabwean ladies.i dnt even know y

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

heheheh kusho ukuthi we are in the dog mntaka baba

Maar eminye imihlobo are not bad imo. The only ones endingabathandi ngalaba.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Dnt knw where u got yur stats frm but its complete BS... inferiority complex is sometin not associated with Nigerian men.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by justmag(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some foreigners like foreigners as well. Only some. It's normal anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Dnt knw where u got yur stats frm but its complete BS... inferiority complex is sometin not associated with Nigerian men.....
Yet, they marry an old rich white woman to get a visa.

That's a superiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

lol my bro. Naija men have big dicks yes, but they do not explore enough in bed, and the other thing dat makes SA woman want to stay away frm nigerians is the fact dat dey sell drugs or do 419,or are barbers or camera man.i dont know wat happens to nigerian men when dey leave nigeria,bt wen they get to other countries dey do not give a good picture at all.i have met a lot of dem who claim to have degrees bt at de end,most wer fradulent qualifications.most ladies stay away frm dem bcoz dey r bad news.ppl who like naijas are zimbabwean ladies.i dnt even know y
Zimbabwean and South African ladies like Nigerian men and we can tell the difference between you two. I find Zimbabweans more beautiful, homely and civilised. The reason why you women like us is because of money. Most Nigerian guys who are with SA ladies is because it's easy to get sex from you women, in a foreign land you don't have much options with regards to women plus some marry for papers. I don't even know why you people brought up South African women because you women are not usually the ladies we mention when we speak of foreign women, you are at the bottom of the list. What are you guys doing on a Nigerian site with some of you displaying your profile pics? Is it not to find a Nigerian man?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Yet, they marry an old rich white woman to get a visa.

That's a superiority complex.

Dat's some of em nt all of us.... marrying 4 visa is nt a big deal nowadays. ..maybe u ave only seen 9ja guys with ugly white chics bt ders alot of em wit stunnin babes....soo dnt generalize...

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Batman123: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Ghanaian guys like pretty ladies like yourself. Where are you from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Foreign girls taking over. [/size] . cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Dat's some of em nt all of us.... marrying 4 visa is nt a big deal nowadays. ..maybe u ave only seen 9ja guys with ugly white chics bt ders alot of em wit stunnin babes....soo dnt generalize...
Those with stunning babes are rich, therefore making girls fall for them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Batman123:
Ghanaian guys like pretty ladies like yourself. Where are you from?
I'm a Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by T3Amo(f): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

where are these Nigerian men with big dicks that I keep hearing about cos from what I know and have heard from many women. It is a big myth except hausa men offcourse grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by frankmoney(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
*yawns* white girls are ugly leprechauns forget what u see in d movie only few of them are cute
..smiley

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Batman123: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:

I'm a Nigerian.
you are pretty smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.