Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue (953 Views)

Is Anyone Experiencing This Wema bank Issue / Help Me Please With Solving This Problem Accessing Website. / My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 10:14pm On May 12, 2023
I apologize for I know this is not the right section for this but I needed quick response because it's urgent

please guys, I need help , I transferred money to someone
directly at the bank, they gave me a receipt which I lost, my
question is that Can I be able to get that receipt again from
the bank if I go to their cc?
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by ahnie: 10:16pm On May 12, 2023
Screenshots your alerts on your phone as evidence nau.
Tekahashi:
I apologize for I know this is not the right section for this but I needed quick response because it's urgent

Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 10:20pm On May 12, 2023
ahnie:
Screenshots your alerts on your phone as evidence nau.
i sent it at the bank counter, not my phone
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by frozen70(f): 10:32pm On May 12, 2023
Tekahashi:

The transaction is permanently recorded in the system
So go therw and make your complain and remember the date you made the transaction

You will be sorted out

But make sure that the recipient is not giving you false information because the computer record will prove that the transaction went successful or not
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 10:39pm On May 12, 2023
frozen70:

The transaction is permanently recorded in the system
So go therw and make your complain and remember the date you made the transaction

You will be sorted out

But make sure that the recipient is not giving you false information because the computer record will prove that the transaction went successful or not
thank you ma'am and no it's not a false transaction, I already collected the receipt when I did the transfer but I lost it, so I'm told to get a new receipt
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by frozen70(f): 10:43pm On May 12, 2023
Tekahashi:
thank you sir and no it's not a false transaction, I already collected the receipt when I did the transfer but I lost it, so I'm told to get a new receipt

What I mean by false transaction is that, the recipient may have received the money yet denies it
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 10:49pm On May 12, 2023
frozen70:

What I mean by false transaction is that, the recipient may have received the money yet denies it
oh no, the recipient received the money but the receipt for the transaction is needed for another issue
apologies for addressing you as sir earlier, didn't notice the F in the mker
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by frozen70(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2023
Tekahashi:
oh no, the recipient received the money but the receipt for the transaction is needed for another issue
apologies for addressing you as sir earlier, didn't notice the F in the mker

Ok am, I saw that but felt you didn't actually took notice of it

Well till you get to the bank, then your fears and worries will be handled

But am sure they will have a prove for you to go home with
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by biggy00000(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2023
Bank receipt is always in duplicate or triplicate.
A copy for you(now lost) a copy for the bank or 2 copies for the bank.
Go to the same branch where transaction was made (to make it faster) or any branch ( they will have to request for a scan copy from branch where transaction was made)
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 12:54pm On May 13, 2023
biggy00000:
Bank receipt is always in duplicate or triplicate.
A copy for you(now lost) a copy for the bank or 2 copies for the bank.
Go to the same branch where transaction was made (to make it faster) or any branch ( they will have to request for a scan copy from branch where transaction was made)
can't go to same branch because it's far and the receipt I was given was like that one given at a pos stand, not the colored and manually filled one
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by biggy00000(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=Tekahashi post=123110225]can't go to same branch because it's far and the receipt I was given was like that one given at a pos stand, not the colored and manually filled one.

The second copy is in the teller/cashier's batch( total daily transaction) for the day.
Process.
Visit a branch of your bank
Talk to the CC
He/she should help send a mail to the branch you paid from and request for the banks copy.
( This can either take hours or days)
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Artemis444: 3:24pm On May 14, 2023
Tekahashi:

Be careful so you won't cause problems for yourself.
Did you use your "real names" in transferring that money? You can't just walk in the bank, claiming you sent money with missing receipt and different identity. The bank will likely have the copy but you must prove it was you that made a deposit before it may be verified. If you use the "receiver's names" it may be seen as a deposit made by the receiver.
Re: I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue by Tekahashi: 4:24pm On May 14, 2023
Artemis444:
Be careful so you won't cause problems for yourself.
Did you use your "real names" in transferring that money? You can't just walk in the bank, claiming you sent money with missing receipt and different identity. The bank will likely have the copy but you must prove it was you that made a deposit before it may be verified. If you use the "receiver's names" it may be seen as a deposit made by the receiver.
i was the one who deposited the money, I used my real name and I'll take my school ID card with me

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Going To School. Wish My Parents Listened To Me / Please Help,.me And Gilrs / My Wife To Be Abort For My Close Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.