Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,323 members, 7,864,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc (26085 Views)

Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by IfnobeGod20: 7:35pm On May 14, 2023
Their problem. They've never seen anything yet. When we tell them to do things justly and equitably they said, we don't know how to play politics. Their own politics is the politics of winner-take-it-all while ours is let every segment of the nation feel the impulse of the nation and carry every segment of national life along.
Let their father be sworn in, they would now know what is called autocratic leadership in democracy. They've not seen anything yet. They should heal their wounds and stop heating up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
steeltrust:
you no well
Which sweat and hardworking

You win through fraud you de call am hard work

If Tribunal overturn the victory and give to Obi I’ll see how many Igbos you will kill in Lagos cause na Watin you fit do when no pass that one and make you ready to face the consequences

Awon keypad warriors and chest beating

Lol 😂, no Ibo man ever won any presidential election before. Obi is a loser just like his progenitors and no one is taking you guys serious.

Why will the court overturn Tinubu legitimate victory and give it to Peter Obi the loser that came third? Na only una headless mob dey reason this way.

By the way, I heard your people were crying while holding their doors firmly during the last election. That election don show who be coward for Nigeria, only MC Oluomo voice alone na em dey make your people shake and piss for trouser.

Hope you’ve gone to visit Eze Kirikiri in prison?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2023
Anybody wey decamp now go miss opportunity
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by alkali45(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2023
Goldymafia:
see mumu open border one one litter of crude oil from the south go import the nonsense una dey sell give us...news flash north has no use to Nigeria
you can say that again,if nigeria was to be divided,the whole of southern nigeria put together cannot survive on its own
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Solsix(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2023
Fafesot:
FTC!..
Seun wey my money.

Zoning usually leads to a lot of tussle in the political space, in particular, in a grossly heterogeneous clime like Nigeria. Regardless, everything will be resolved and eventually falls back to place. What will be will be.

I implore our people from the East to stop spreading hate to other tribes because, honestly, they do not have the capacity to do so; Just a single policy from the government can destroy the business you have been building for numerous years. You cannot force others to submit to your idea, you people should learn to negotiate for power. Drop the arrogance, you don't feed anybody.

I urge those who wish Tinubu dead to stop. As old as he is, if God wants; he might outlive you.
Pray for Nigeria and wish her well so you can prosper in it.

I advise all mods to push important news only to front page. We need more positive news than negative.

I pray for everyone that is sick, broke and facing a lot of challenges that God in his infinite mercy will change your situation.

Don't curse Nigeria, it rains everywhere.
Are u ok?? Where did see east from the post??
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Bringbackmandat: 7:53pm On May 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's always about the interest of the north.

You don't contribute any meaningful thing to generate revenue for Nigeria but want to dictate and rule over others that contribute
the north decide who rule Nigeria. The almajiri that are useless to you are useful to them. There is no how you can ignore the north and succeed. That is the strength of human resources. The northern population make them to decide what goes or comes.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by alkali45(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2023
mp3ree:

You tried some time ago it didn't work, the south will not beg for food they are going to pay for, instead we will import every food items we need and you can take yours to Niger republic
imported foods have more health risks than locally grown ones,it is a shame to be importing food items when local food items can be grown at home.start importing cassava and yam make i check something
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Bringbackmandat: 8:00pm On May 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol who is Buhari and how did his 12 million vote bring him the presidency before the 2015 coalition with the SW? You guys just speak thinking you’re talking to minority tribe. Oga na Yoruba person you dey follow talk.

If Northerner don’t trust Yoruba then why did they give Tinubu the votes? Abi na alien vote am for North? You can’t fly the dummy of rigging coz how exactly will Tinubu be able to rig in the heart of Kano to get those kind of votes he had if there is no Northern support? If it’s that easy to rig where you’re unpopular, why Tinubu no go rig for Anambra or Enugu?

By the way, you’re non consequential in that said North and the people that move the votes are with Tinubu. A Yoruba defeated your Atiku in the same 19 Northern states, Abiola did the same so I don’t know what exactly you are bragging with.

North feel no hate towards Tinubu as we have seen in how the governors stood with him to the end. It is losers in Atiku camp that are trying to create some animosity and even Yari knows he’s going nowhere with his noise.

Lastly, Yoruba are majority tribe who cow to no one. It has been four occasions now that a Yoruba candidate won through the ballot for presidential election. What else do you need to prove that Yoruba have larger stake in Nigeria?
how did tinubu defeat Atiku in the 19 state of the north.
What is the number of votes Tinubu got in the north compare to Atiku votes.
In 2019 Buhari defeated Atiku with 3.7 million votes while the Yoruba gave Buhari only 2.9million votes. Therefore, Buhari would have still won without the Yoruba votes in 2019.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 8:04pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

You people are not ready to win any election, not only will you lose this appeal, you will lose again in 2027. APC is taking stock of where they went wrong because they know they should have lost if not for the ineptitude of the opposition, you are busy blaming others for your ineptitude.

Even Sowore or Kwankwaso alone should have sent APC parking from the presidency, talk less Obi or Atiku; considering the level of poverty and terrorism that APC visited upon Nigerians in the last 8 years. But you fly your deceptive kite in Obi and Wike leaving PDP as cause for your most despicable political party, APC, to have won. The
same APC which impoverished Nigerians; and in the 2023 presidential election, presented a presidential candidate with a bent back also weighed down with full negative baggages. Who did you think voted APC during the last presidential election? Perhaps a few of your sort blinded by ethnic or religious bigotry.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
In 2019 Buhari defeated Atiku with 3.7 million votes while the Yoruba gave Buhari only 2.9million votes. Therefore, Buhari would have still won without the Yoruba votes in 2019.
The votes Yoruba gave Buhari in 2015 was around 2.6m while in 2019 it was around 2.4m.
You should have asked LegendHero why Tinubu didn't make Ribadu and Atiku president in 2011 and 2007 respectively, if truly he has such influence they are trying to ascribe to him. The north holds the ace and they give it to who they want but only Buhari command their loyalty without doubt.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
Bringbackmandat:

So why did all the 12 million votes Buhari been getting not make him president until 2015? He should have been winning every election since only his votes can make him president.

Go and check presidential election result, Tinubu got more votes than Atiku when you count their votes in the 19 Northern states. Just go now and check.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 8:11pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

Even Sowore or Kwankwaso alone should have sent APC parking from the presidency, talk less Obi or Atiku; considering the level of poverty and terrorism that APC visited upon Nigerians in the last 8 years. But you fly your deceptive kite in Obi and Wike leaving PDP as cause for your most despicable political party, APC, to have won. The
same APC which impoverished Nigerians; and in the 2023 presidential election, presented a presidential candidate with a bent back also weighed down with full negative baggages. Who did you think voted APC during the last presidential election? Perhaps a few of your sort blinded by ethnic or religious bigotry.

I agree with you that APC has no right winning this election but you shot yourselves in the foot by splitting up. If you had any brain cells that would point to the monumental opportunity you just threw away. That’s your problem you deal in emotions not strategic thinking. The same emotion that won’t let you admit where you messed up, the same emotion that has taken you to challenge an election that you cannot win ( and will lose Obi many supporters for not being statesmanlike, the same emotion you will take to the next election and lose. You never learn, PDP never learns, so long as you are a product of PDP you will never learn and will always lose. Tambuwal warned the PDP to use Tinubus strategy of 2015 instead you split up…..the leopard could not change its spots.

The same emotion and no brain cells you are exhibiting now.

Elections are really very simple, elections are a numbers game. You line up the contestants and you count how many people line up behind them. If you don’t have enough, you split the opposition or you form aliances…simple! Everything else is just emotion and noise! No matter how good you claim to be or how bad your opponent is if you don’t have enough people lining up behind you and he has more than you, you lose…..simple!

The problem for you is that you are emotional fantasists going up against a very pragmatic experienced realist. The realist will be sworn in while the fantasists will waste more of their time in court.

Finally, it’s laughable to accuse APC of bigotry and tribalism, when your whole campaign was based on religious and ethnic bigotry, that’s one reason you lost. Was Atiku also based on bigotry because last time I checked you lost to him also. This is the reason you will never be president, Nigerians can see through you, you are not only dumb and unstrategic, you are religious and ethnic bigots and opportunists. Even the youth you managed to dupe will see through you. You assemble 15 lawyers from one tribe and you call others bigots?

3 Likes

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The votes Yoruba gave Buhari in 2015 was around 2.6m while in 2019 it was around 2.4m.
You should have asked LegendHero why Tinubu didn't make Ribadu and Atiku president in 2011 and 2007 respectively, if truly he has such influence they are trying to ascribe to him. The north holds the ace and they give it to who they want but only Buhari command their loyalty without doubt.

Then why did the North not make Buhari president since 2003 he’s been contesting for election? He won most of the core North in many occasion yet the man never became president. What does that tell you?

If Buhari can make himself president with only Northern votes, why did he failed for almost 3 times until the 4th he met Bola Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 8:49pm On May 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Then why did the North not make Buhari president since 2003 he’s been contesting for election? He won most of the core North in many occasion yet the man never became president. What does that tell you?

If Buhari can make himself president with only Northern votes, why did he failed for almost 3 times until the 4th he met Bola Tinubu?

Don’t mind these fools, they are an emotional mob who do not understand the basics of elections…..arithmetic! Numbers! ….and that’s why they always lose, that’s why they think they can split and opposition and defeat an incumbent.

The slowpoke is talking about 2.4m votes from SW shows he doesn’t understand the mathematics of elections. if he understood, he would know that those votes went to Jonathan in 2011 and every vote taken from an opponent actually has the effect of 2 votes. So it’s 2.4 away from Jonathan and 2.4 added to Buhari, that’s why Buhari won in 2011…a net addition of 4.8m votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

Don’t mind these fools, they are an emotional mob who do not understand the basics of elections…..arithmetic! Numbers! ….and that’s why they always lose, that’s why they think they can split and opposition and defeat an incumbent.

The slowpoke is talking about 2.4m votes from SW shows he doesn’t understand the mathematics of elections. if he understood, he would know that those votes went to Jonathan in 2011 and every vote taken from an opponent actually has the effect of 2 votes. So it’s 2.4 away from Jonathan and 2.4 added to Buhari, that’s why Buhari won in 2011…a net addition of 4.8m votes.

Exactly.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 9:03pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

I agree with you that APC has no right winning this election

but you shot yourselves in the foot by splitting up. That’s your problem you deal in emotions not strategic thinking. The same emotion that won’t let you admit where you messed up, the same emotion that has taken you to challenge an election that you cannot win ( and will lose Obi many supporters for not being statesmanlike, the same emotion you will take to the next election and lose. You never learn, PDP never learns, so long as you are a product of PDP you will never learn and will always lose. Tambuwal warned the PDP to use Tinubus strategy of 2015 instead you split up…..the leopard could not change its spots.

In bold:
you wrote that you agree with me that APC has no right winning this presidential election.

But you know full well, deep inside your mind, that APC did not win the presidential election.

Ask yourself the salient question: why did INEC midway into the election purportedly lost its electronic systems for transmission of vote results of the presidential election, but still transmismitted the National Assembly results using the same transmission system?

Are we all fools that can be told the story of computer suddenly deveoped a glitch not induced by a human being, and we agree?

I am not writing because Obi or Atiku is affiliated to me as you alleged, I write because if this 2023 presidential election robbery is allowed for APC, in future, you, or someone you are affiliated to, can become a victim of worse of this year's INEC'S weird, brazen and most primitive style of stealing election.
Think about how voters can accept to go out in future to vote if this fraud of presidential election of 2023 is ratified.

By the way; when your computer gets a glitch, whatever it processes is most likely to turn out erratic.
You are bound to stop further job with the computer, get it rebooted or repaired, but you cannot resort to use of typewritter to do the job, knowing full well that those for whom the job was ordered will not accept a job not elaborated or processed by a computer software meant for the job.
So why would any judge accept the result of the presidential election done out of order?

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 9:18pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

In bold:
you wrote that you agree with me that APC has no right winning this presidential election.

But you know full well, deep inside your mind, that APC did not win the presidential election.

Ask yourself the salient question: why did INEC midway into the election purportedly lost its electronic systems for transmission of vote results of the presidential election, but still transmismitted the National Assembly results using the same transmission system?

Are we all fools that can be told the story of computer suddenly deveoped a glitch not induced by a human being, and we agree?

I am not writing because Obi or Atiku is affiliated to me as you alleged, I write because if this 2023 presidential election robbery is allowed for APC, in future, you, or someone you are affiliated to, can become a victim of worse of this year's INEC'S weird, brazen and most primitive style of stealing election.
Think about how voters can accept to go out in future to vote if this fraud of presidential election of 2023 is ratified.

By the way; when your computer gets a glitch, whatever it processes is most likely to turn out erratic.
You are bound to stop further job with the computer, get it rebooted or repaired, but you cannot resort to use of typewritter to do the job, knowing full well that those for whom the job was ordered will not accept a job not elaborated or processed by a computer software meant for the job.
So why would any judge accept the result of the presidential election done out of order?

How daft are you…serious question? When I say APC had no right to win, I mean based on the last 8 years if the opposition had stayed together APC would have lost. You morons don’t seems to realize you lost this election because you split up.. end of story, I didn’t bother to read beyond the bold part because it is clear you are still not ready to engage your brains, take responsibility for your mistakes and still looking for anyone or any excuse but your failures. How the f u c k does an incumbent party go from 15m votes to 8.7m and the opposition goes from10m to 15m and yet the incumbent still wins? Monumental fu ck up by the opposition…an opposition of dimwits.

Nigerians did their bit, they withdrew 6m votes from the APC and delivered 4m additional votes to the opposition. If you want to blame anyone for the return of APC blame yourselves, if Obi or Atiku had paired with any of the 3 other factions they would be the ones being sworn in on May 29.

Stop chasing shadows and acknowledge your incompetence, foolishness and naivety and lack of strategic thinking. As someone who cannot stand PDP or Obi, I am quite happy for you to continue your emotional foolishness. As I HAVE SAID IN AN EALIER POST, the more you people remain emotional and unstrategic, the longer you are removed from Aso rock. So really, it’s not in my interest to point out to you where you lost the plot. I do so knowing that you guys are incapable of critical thinking no matter how much sense one tries to drum into your heads and emotion will always rule your thoughts and actions.

What you have just done and continue to do is like staining at the beach, stream or river an unable to find water. The election was yours for the taking, you effed up. All these excuses you are talking about, irev, 25%, INEC, rigging, disqualification, and all the other clutching at straws would have been irrelevant if you had stayed together, it would have been a landslide humiliation for the APC…..but alas to the good fortune of APC, they were contesting against dimwits!

Good night!

2 Likes

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by steeltrust: 9:27pm On May 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂, no Ibo man ever won any presidential election before. Obi is a loser just like his progenitors and no one is taking you guys serious.

Why will the court overturn Tinubu legitimate victory and give it to Peter Obi the loser that came third? Na only una headless mob dey reason this way.

By the way, I heard your people were crying while holding their doors firmly during the last election. That election don show who be coward for Nigeria, only MC Oluomo voice alone na em dey make your people shake and piss for trouser.

Hope you’ve gone to visit Eze Kirikiri in prison?
for your info I’m not Igbo so don’t fool your self

Mc olu Omo when be say na only lagos em for de make noise

Why em no make noise for the presidential election

Noise maker

Because it favors you today doesn’t mean it will favor you tomorrow
We know Nigeria as a country of fraud

So the court won’t do much
Imagine if ekweremadus case was in Nigeria
I’m sure he would win and even become senate president, that how low Nigeria can be
A country of zoo with animals applauding fraud just because it favors your tribe

But God pass ona
One day
Those of you who don’t want Nigeria to grow because of tribal, religious and party politics will be wiped out
It a matter of time
North make noise for buhari tenure
Watin happen
The north is even still worst than how he meet it

If them tell pdp say them go loose power them no go believe

One day na one day
No worry

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2023
steeltrust:
for your info I’m not Igbo so don’t fool your self

Mc olu Omo when be say na only lagos em for de make noise

Why em no make noise for the presidential election

Noise maker

Because it favors you today doesn’t mean it will favor you tomorrow
We know Nigeria as a country of fraud

So the court won’t do much
Imagine if ekweremadus case was in Nigeria
I’m sure he would win and even become senate president, that how low Nigeria can be
A country of zoo with animals applauding fraud just because it favors your tribe

But God pass ona
One day
Those of you who don’t want Nigeria to grow because of tribal, religious and party politics will be wiped out
It a matter of time
North make noise for buhari tenure
Watin happen
The north is even still worst than how he meet it

If them tell pdp say them go loose power them no go believe

One day na one day
No worry

What is your inconsequential tribe name. Let’s start from there.

Don’t be a coward, just mention your tribe name, I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by IfnobeGod20: 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
LegendHero:

The question is, why do you people think it was Tinubu that made Buhari president but could not make Ribadu and Atiku president? Yes, the coalition did wonders but Buhari still consistently got over 12m votes in 2015 and 2019, meaning Buhari followers were consistent and always with him and that gives him an edge over any contemporary politician in Nigeria if it comes to popularity contest.
However, nobody can make himself or herself president in Nigeria. Even where he always get those 12m votes in the north, there are people that believe in him that often make it happen for him.
Are you also aware that in the two elections, 2015 and 2019 he had over 1.5m in both south east and south south. Who also provide that? Was it Tinubu or nPDP and factional APGA? Tinubu contributed his quota like the rest in the coalition too.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

I agree with you that APC has no right winning this election but you shot yourselves in the foot by splitting up. If you had any brain cells that would point to the monumental opportunity you just threw away. That’s your problem you deal in emotions not strategic thinking. The same emotion that won’t let you admit where you messed up, the same emotion that has taken you to challenge an election that you cannot win ( and will lose Obi many supporters for not being statesmanlike, the same emotion you will take to the next election and lose. You never learn, PDP never learns, so long as you are a product of PDP you will never learn and will always lose. Tambuwal warned the PDP to use Tinubus strategy of 2015 instead you split up…..the leopard could not change its spots.

Elections are really very simple, elections are a numbers game. You line up the contestants and you count how many people line up behind them. If you don’t have enough, you split the opposition or you form aliances…simple! Everything else is just emotion and noise! No matter how good you claim to be or how bad your opponent is if you don’t have enough people lining up behind you and he has more than you, you lose…..simple!

The problem for you is that you are emotional fantasists going up against a very pragmatic experienced realist. The realist will be sworn in while the fantasists will waste more of their time in court.

Finally, it’s laughable to accuse APC of bigotry and tribalism, when your whole campaign was based on religious and ethnic bigotry, that’s one reason you lost. Was Atiku also based on bigotry because last time I checked you lost to him also. This is the reason you will never be president, Nigerians can see through you, you are not only dumb and unstrategic, you are religious and ethnic bigots and opportunists. Even the youth you managed to dupe will see through you. You assemble 15 lawyers from one tribe and you call others bigots?

Loud mouth and insulting epithets don't win you argument.

Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket started religious bigotry in political campaign.

Tinubu's hire of fake Christian Bishops was religious bigotry.

Tinubu's badmouthing that labourers shall Labour in vain was a despicable speech; more like a blasphemy than campaign because Tinubu is not God.

Tinubu's it's his turn declaration was like he spit on the face of the Igbo whose turn it's to present a successor to President Buhari.

Obi's visit to a Christian Evangelical Bishop in Lagos was turned to religious bigotry by loudmouths. Igbos react to your APC/Tinubu ethno-religious bigotry, you nickname Igbo reaction arrogance.

In your political calculus the Ijaws you nicknamed their wife as Shepopotamus, nicknamed Ijaw born president as clueless and ogogoro drinker, the Ijaws are now more intelligent, better thankful than the Igbo, and more positioned to win presidential election in Nigeria, before the Igbo. All figments of your imagination.

But why do you Tinubu people ignore Atiku with his supporters assigned 2nd position on the presenditial election finish line, but face denigration of Obi and the Igbo, at times, denigrate also the non Igbo Obidients? You mean, all these blackmail and propaganda of falsehood of APC/Tinubu people against Obi and the Igbo, is a clear sign of your fears and knowledge that Peter Obi won the presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The question is, why do you people think it was Tinubu that made Buhari president but could not make Ribadu and Atiku president? Yes, the coalition did wonders but Buhari still consistently got over 12m votes in 2015 and 2019, meaning Buhari followers were consistent and always with him and that gives him an edge over any contemporary politician in Nigeria if it comes to popularity contest.
However, nobody can make himself or herself president in Nigeria. Even where he always get those 12m votes in the north, there are people that believe in him that often make it happen for him.
Are you also aware that in the two elections, 2015 and 2019 he had over 1.5m in both south east and south south. Who also provide that? Was it Tinubu or nPDP and factional APGA? Tinubu contributed his quota like the rest in the coalition too.

If you see in my comments, I acknowledge Northeen governors because without their support, Tinubu cannot have those votes he got in the North.

Like you said, no single person can become president on his own without the support of the other part, not Tinubu and not Buhari.

But in 2015, without Tinubu alliance, Buhari can never be president. Just that I’m 2023, without the Northern governor support. Tinubu can never be president.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 9:35pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

Loud mouth and insulting epithets don't win you argument.

Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket started religious bigotry in political campaign.

Tinubu's hire of fake Christian Bishops was religious bigotry.
Tinubu's badmouthing that labourers shall Labour in vain was a despicable speech; more like a blasphemy than campaign because Tinubu is not God.
Tinubu's it's his turn declaration was like he spit on the face of the Igbo whose turn it's to present a successor to President Buhari.
Obi's visit to a Christian Evangelical Bishop in Lagos was turned to religious bigotry by loudmouths.

In your political calculus the Ijaws you nicknamed their wife as Sheptototamus, nicknamed Ijaw born president as clueless and ogogoro drinker, are now more intelligent, better positioned than the Igbo, and more positioned to win presidential election in Nigeria before the Igbo.

But why do you Tinubu people ignore Atiku with his supporters assigned 2nd position on the presenditial election, but face denigration of Obi and the Igbo, at times, denigrate also the non Igbo Obidients? You mean, all these blackmail and propaganda of falsehood of APC/Tinubu people against Obi and the Igbo is a clear sign of your fears and knowledge that Peter Obi won the presidential election?

You still don’t get it, elections are about numbers. If a Muslim Muslim ticket is what it takes to win an election, then that’s what Tinubunwill field. You made it about religion and it backfired on you. Those who made it about religion, tribe and divisive politics lost Osinbajo tried to make it about religion….he lost, obi played the religious and tribal card he lost. Tinubus decision was a strategic decision, interestingly those who did not play the religion car (despite what you claim) came 1st and 2nd, those who played the religious card Osinbajo and Obi, either came 3rd in their primaries or the actual election.

The day I hear Obidients admit that they would have won if they had made some compromises and aligned with either Kwakwanso or Atiku is the day I know they are a serious party, until then they are effectively the new APGA and will score less in 2027 because Tinubu will be better than Buhari, youths will not be so naive, moderates will flee Obi because of his unstatesmanlikelike behavior and 4 years of Tinubu will remove the Religious fear promoted by Obi. The only people left will be predominantly the ibos. Once in a lifetime opportunity and he blew it, come 2031 power returns to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Ubdavis(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
As you buy the goat,so you will sell it.

But some people do buy, kill, cook and chop
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 9:47pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

How daft are you…serious question? When I say APC had no right to win, I mean based on the last 8 years if the opposition had stayed together APC would have lost. You morons don’t seems to realize you lost this election because you split up.. end of story, I didn’t bother to read beyond the bold part because it is clear you are still not ready to engage your brains, take responsibility for your mistakes and still looking for anyone or any excuse but your failures. How the f u c k does an incumbent party go from 15m votes to 8.7m and the opposition goes from10m to 15m and yet the incumbent still wins? Monumental fu ck up by the opposition…an opposition of dimwits.

Nigerians did their bit, they withdrew 6m votes from the APC and delivered 4m additional votes to the opposition. If you want to blame anyone for the return of APC blame yourselves, if Obi or Atiku had paired with any of the 3 other factions they would be the ones being sworn in on May 29.

Stop chasing shadows and acknowledge your incompetence, foolishness and naivety and lack of strategic thinking. As someone who cannot stand PDP or Obi, I am quite happy for you to continue your emotional foolishness. As I HAVE SAID IN AN EALIER POST, the more you people remain emotional and unstrategic, the longer you are removed from Aso rock. So really, it’s not in my interest to point out to you where you lost the plot. I do so knowing that you guys are incapable of critical thinking no matter how much sense one tries to drum into your heads and emotion will always rule your thoughts and actions.

What you have just done and continue to do is like staining at the beach, stream or river an unable to find water. The election was yours for the taking, you effed up. All these excuses you are talking about, irev, 25%, INEC, rigging, disqualification, and all the other clutching at straws would have been irrelevant if you had stayed together, it would have been a landslide humiliation for the APC…..but alas to the good fortune of APC, they were contesting against dimwits!

Good night!

It's like you are now drunk.
Repeating the same line over and over but in your same semi-literate's way of mixing insults with unsubstantiated statements.

Abuja federal capital territory, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Rivers States; Tinubu couldn't win. Where did he win the false votes from? Your opposition theory my foot.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 9:52pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

It's like you are now drunk.
Repeating the same line over and over but in your same semi-literate's way of mixing insults with unsubstantiated statements.

Because you are apparently too foolish to realize this is a numbers game and you lost this election because of your strategic ineptitude. If you don’t have the numbers, you don’t win elections, if you don’t have alliances in a country like Nigeria, you won’t win elections and no matter how good you may be your ideas and plans will remain in your head. Ideas and plans are for those who are in power. Awo is called the greates president Nigeria never had but he never won a national election, so today, Mandela and Nkrumah are more famous internationally than him, most people don’t know Awo outside Nigeria.when destiny calls upon you you grab it but you may never get another opportunity. Tinubu swallowed his pride and ego to get to where he is today because strategy was more important than emotion. He sought Buhari and gave him his platform, he didn’t say, I must be president or I must be Vice President, even when Buhari won and he was sidelined he bid his time and didn’t scatter the table. You morons had victory on a platter of gold but ego, emotion and no strategic plan or thinking led you to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Your fu ck up will be studied in political science classes in universities across the country.

Elections are a numbers game, until you understand that I will keep repeating it if I decide to respond to you. Like I said in my previous posts as far back as 2022, I have been saying it, Obi handed Tinubu the presidency the day he left PDP. If you don’t understand this basic f7ck up you d9nt understand elections, yo7 don’t 7mderstand where you lost an election, you had no business losing. Obi would be VP or President if he had stayed in PDP or aligned with Kwakwanso. He should have done the dea and sold it to his followers just like a Tinubu sold Buhari to the SWl, that’s where he effed up!! Once in a lifetime, generational opportunity lost of the table of emotion, bigotry, ego and unstrategic thinking.

What a bunch of morons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 9:59pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

Because you are apparently too foolish to realize this is a numbers game and you lost this election because of your strategic ineptitude. Tinubu swallowed his pride and ego to get to where he is today because strategy was more important than emotion. He sought Buhari and gave him his platform, he didn’t say, I must be president or I must be Vice President, even when Buhari won and he was sidelined he bid his time and didn’t scatter the table. You morons had victory on a platter of gold but ego, emotion and no strategic plan or thinking led you to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Your fu ck up will be studied in political science classes in universities across the country.

What a bunch of morons

I thought you'd gone to sleep as you wrote earlier.

They also forgot to fix 25% of Abuja votes to the fake result of your drug trafficking lord and certificate forgery expert, Tinubu.
Is a moroon like you (let me now descend to your level) coming from abroad to tell the judges to rewrite Nigeria's Constitution to exempt the drug baron from Abuja 25% votes clause?

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

I thought you'd gone to sleep as you wrote earlier.

They also forgot to fix 25% of Abuja votes to the fake result of your drug trafficking lord and certificate forgery expert, Tinubu.
Is a moroon like you (let me now descend to your level) coming from abroad to tell the judges to rewrite Nigeria's Constitution to exempt the drug baron from Abuja 25% votes clause?

25% of Abuja is dead on arrival read section 42(1)b of the constitution. You cannot enact or implement a law in such a manner that it gives privilege to residents of one community over another simply because they reside in that community. It is a fundamental right of every Nigerian citizen. You cannot give a resident of Abuja any privilege vote that a resident of any other part of Nigeria does not enjoy or implement any law in such a manner that it does.

You guys are clutching at straws

I know you guys don’t like to read and take your instructions from praise singers and other morons, so I’ve posted the relevant law below to help the intellectualy disadvantaged Obidients.

Section 42 of the constitution.

1) A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:-
(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject; or
(b) be accorded either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any such executive or administrative action, any privilege or advantage that is not accorded to citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Goldymafia: 11:05pm On May 14, 2023
alkali45:

you can say that again,if nigeria was to be divided,the whole of southern nigeria put together cannot survive on its own
baba they have what it takes to survive, every country in the world will want to partner with them than north..Thailand and Indonesia will supply them foods in exchange for oil..they got crude
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Jack500: 11:16pm On May 14, 2023
Odin13:

Empty Bragg by a Yoruba man…

You’re not talking to your fellow Yoruba .. you’re discussing with a mainstream Nigerian.. not some Yoruba people that love your propaganda

In same post you abuse north.. in same note you wan praise north… wetin you Dey fear

Thing igboes might be into business and not politics.. still they remain superiors to Yoruba people .. this is fact every nigerian knows .. and no matter Yoruba propaganda fighting hard to paint em evil.. they’re still loved more than the Yoruba in Nigerian

Reason why Nigerians keep rejecting Yoruba people at the polls .. even those who believe..that sacrifice blood were all disappointed by Nigerians ..

They’ve to steal the mandate of Nigerians through back door .. betraying the south, negotiating .. and still stabbing the north

Oga how many votes asiwaju get for Kano ..less than 450k.. this including the governor rigging and suppression of votes .. . Told you I no be Yoruba man.. no Dey carry propaganda

So which 19 northern state tinubu win? Hehehehehe this Yoruba man self .. and na so una go tell una selves till una start to believe una lies ..

And the northwest that gave you the votes… are happy with Yoruba and asiwaju to fight “ his presidency “.. I’m in the north and you’re in Yoruba land or anywhere aside north.. cos if you’re in the north right now.. you will never make some statements you’re stating to deceive your gullible Yoruba people

The reality is on ground and that reality is the northwest is not happy with the Yoruba god asiwaju.. and they’re out to check mate him and that they will.. they call him a drug man and barawo.. even by his party chiefs

Oga mention the governor in northwest that gave tinubu 50% of his votes ..
oga tinubu paid his way through with bribe .. north is supporting him .. based on its the will of allah and as a Muslim.. aside that .. Walahi riot for don breakout for Nigeria ..

Yoruba people are not trusted with power by the north .. ask any Hausa , Fulani, Beri,Chamba, kanuri, jukun, tiv, any northerner close to you.. no be on top igbos and gibberish ..

North use Yoruba Muslim for political expediency.. not for deals .. they know who to for business and deals .. is not hidden .. you can still ask any northerner

If riots starts today.. Yoruba Muslims are slaughtered.. Yoruba too are killed majorly .. but Yoruba media will always be the first to call igbos .. but we here knows how it goes ..

Forget all this epistles ..
let asiwaju make akpabio the senate president let’s see how and how he wan be president for a year..

No be bragging and noise and social media noise

North is home to me .. my grandparents are here .. have northern blood same way I have Igbo blood and sagbama.. ekeremor blood ..

Speak Hausa Fulfde ijaw Igbo fluently.. so I hear it deep .. I get contracts from any government in power .. so I’ve got nothing to gain or lose .. Nigeria military university.. I shared a contract with seyi tinubu .. through an Alhaji from bornu state ..

So you calling igbos or speaking to taunt is waste of time ..

All am telling you is this

Let asiwaju of Yoruba land .. make akpabio senate president and let’s see how the game is played ..

As for his presidency as hehehehehe .. tribunal is open .. game on..

To you north no be anything and Yoruba na major stake holder .. only based on what north decide for Yoruba .. just as the decide for other south.

No this and know peace ..

Yoruba will never ever make themselves president in Nigeria .. outside north

Thrash and balderdash from an empty being.

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, go and hang yourself.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Jack500: 11:20pm On May 14, 2023
Odin13:

Rigging.. buying out inec officials.. suppression of votes.. ain’t no mark..

Keep your statistics.. it’s not needed at tribunal..

We patiently wait for Supreme Court… on how asiwaju plays will determine how many months he will seat as president..

Know this and have peace

Your Atiku doesn't have money to buy inec officials?
Useless failure. Tueh!
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by alkali45(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2023
Goldymafia:
baba they have what it takes to survive, every country in the world will want to partner with them than north..Thailand and Indonesia will supply them foods in exchange for oil..they got crude
we also have crude oil in the north search kolmani oil field.from all indications u guys do not go to work on mondays mr/mrs thailand and indonesia.i hope u know indonesia is an islamic country though not widely publicised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others / APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.