Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc (26090 Views)

Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by OneCandleAway(f): 5:12pm On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

so if you personally enjoyed everything you listed, what exactly is the contention?

I can see you go about asking stu.pud questions from people not just me.

Read my first response to the person I quoted so you understand the response which wasn't even directed to you.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 12:08am On May 16, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I can see you go about asking stu.pud questions from people not just me.

Read my first response to the person I quoted so you understand the response which wasn't even directed to you.

was the comment made by the person you quoted directed at you? if it wasnt directed at you and you decided to respond to it, why should my responding to your comment be an issue?

its because i read all your comments hence my question...so if you personally enjoyed everything you listed, what exactly is the contention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.