Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc (26070 Views)

Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Jack500: 11:26pm On May 14, 2023
Odin13:

Your confidence is that the Cjn is a Yoruba man gringrin

I laugh in kontagoraa.. make tinubu install akpabio as senate president..

That’s all

You said the same thing before the election, Tinubu must Contest, e must, he contested and win. Shameless loser

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Jack500: 11:29pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu; Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of people of your mindset who don't choose leaders by merit but by your religious or ethnic conviction.
That pattern of sharing votes between the trio mentioned above led to Obi winning by a wide margin of votes. Even a kid would tell you the above facts.
But on seeing that Obi was giving wide votes gap ahead of the trio, APC'S devilish agents planted in INEC DISABLED THE SYSTEMS FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF VOTES RESULTS FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION; but forgot to also disable the system for electronic transmission of vote results for the National Assembly that was using the same transmission system as the presidential election.
Did Mahmood Yakubu not VOW in November 2022 that no other system except electronic transmission of vote results from the BVAS to INEC server must be used for the 2023 presidential election? The same Mahmood told us that his systems had computer glitch on the presidential election side after his manipulation of presidential election results to make Tinubu win.
COMPUTER GLITCH? Computer glitch cannot be excuse to give a country a president through a computer glitch.
You can be abusive as much as you want, but facts of the presidential election heist are glaring.

Keep fooling yourself. More reason why your kind can never become president. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Jack500: 11:32pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

Read your comment again. Stop taking Oshogbo weed before you come on Nl to write. Well, you were able to at least, concede that Obi won in the Christian areas in the south. If you had your senses correct, you should have known that distribution of Christian population in Nigeria extends beyond the South into the North.
Obi won states in north also, even 25% in one or two of the sharia 12 states where he did not win any state outrightly.
As you based your calculations on Muslims not giving Obi votes, you don't see that those Muslims shared their votes between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso; thus made votes of Christians, and possibly moderate Muslims, give Obi the win in the presidential election, even with a wide margin of votes.

Stop convulsing, why don't you bring out the original results that show how obi won since inec own is not correct

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by steeltrust: 11:32pm On May 14, 2023
LegendHero:

What is your inconsequential tribe name. Let’s start from there.

Don’t be a coward, just mention your tribe name, I want to check something.

the foolish In you makes you feel your tribe is superior to others just because you have the presidency

Inconsequential being
I’m Yoruba/urhobo
Oya insult me
Tell me I’m not a real Yoruba because I didn’t support your fraud of an election
I’m waiting 😅😂
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by Goldymafia: 11:33pm On May 14, 2023
alkali45:

we also have crude oil in the north search kolmani oil field.from all indications u guys do not go to work on mondays mr/mrs thailand and indonesia.i hope u know indonesia is an islamic country though not widely publicised.
😂 oil in Niger republic or the one NNPC and buhari has been scamming you guys since with... bros rest am a Niger delta man we know oil no be NNPC scam we they believe of finding oil in the north.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 11:34pm On May 14, 2023
casualobserver:

25% of Abuja is dead on arrival read section 42(1)b of the constitution. You cannot enact or implement a law in such a manner that it gives privilege to residents of one community over another simply because they reside in that community. It is a fundamental right of every Nigerian citizen. You cannot give a resident of Abuja any privilege vote that a resident of any other part of Nigeria does not enjoy or implement any law in such a manner that it does.

You guys are clutching at straws

I know you guys don’t like to read and take your instructions from praise singers and other morons, so I’ve posted the relevant law below to help the intellectualy disadvantaged Obidients.

Section 42 of the constitution.

1) A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:-
(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject; or
(b) be accorded either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any such executive or administrative action, any privilege or advantage that is not accorded to citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions.

The moroon is imposing his interpretation of another section of Nigeria's Constitution upon another; aimed to delete the clearly stated wordings of Section 234 (2) (a) and (b) of the same Constitution that states;
a candidate must (a) have the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) have not less than 25% of votes cast in two-third of all the States in the Federation and the FCT before he can be declared as president.

If we apply your quoted section of the constitution regarding restrictions of advantages of other sections or groups, etc, in Nigeria through the rights enjoyed by other sections, or groups, etc., in Nigeria; it then implies that since, for example, Tinubu did not win Kano state, he cannot be made president of Nigeria even if he won 24 states and highest number of votes, because citizens of say, Maiduguri or Oyo state, where Tinubu won, are enjoying the advantages of having the Tinubu they supported presiding over Nigeria; while Kano which didn't support Tinubu remains disadvantaged.

Listen:
if I want 24 Femis and Abdul, if I am sent 24 Femis but no Abdul, my demand has not been met. The Constitution is as clear as crystal on the 25% requirement for Abuja federal capital territory where the president is also meant to administer. Who administers a territory he is not welcome?
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 11:44pm On May 14, 2023
onuman:

The moroon is imposing his interpretation of another section of Nigeria's Constitution upon and to delete the clearly stated wordings of Section 234 (2) (a) and (b) of the same Constitution that states;
a candidate must (a) have the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) have not less than 25% of votes cast in two-third of all the States in the Federation and the FCT before he can be declared as president.

If we apply your quoted section of the constitution regarding restrictions of advantages of other sections or groups, etc, in Nigeria through the rights enjoyed by other sections, or groups, etc., in Nigeria; it then implies that since for example, Tinubu did not win Kano state, he cannot be made president of Nigeria because citizens of Maiduguri or Oyo state where Tinubu won are enjoying the advantages of having the Tinubu they supported presiding over Nigeria; while Kano which didn't support Tinubu remains disadvantaged.
If I want 24 Femis and Abdul, if I am sent 24 Femis but no Abdul, my demand has not been met.

Fundamental rights of citizens. No law can override the fundamental rights of citizens. You clearly (like many Nigerians) have a poor grasp of English comprehension. Can you not read, how many times do I have to spell it out to you….I forgot you are an Obi diot. You cannot implement ANY LAW in such a way that it denies or grants privileges to any citizen of Nigeria that other do not enjoy. Including the section you have just quoted. If there is ambiguity, section 42 wins because Section 42 because equality is a fundamental right of all Nigerian citizens.

Although there is no such law that says a candidate MUST win 25% of FCT just your biased emotional interpretation, Section 42 clearly says it cannot be implemented as it is a breach of citizens fundamental rights. That is the essence of section 42. It says clearly even if such a law exists, it cannot be implemented.

The idea that anyone even thinks that somehow someone can win 36 states and not become president because he didn’t score 25% can only appeal to people without brain cells, emotional morons and obiidiots. That’s why so many respected ibo SANS who should know of section 42 have suddenly taken leave of their senses.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 12:02am On May 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Fundamental rights of citizens. No law can override the fundamental rights of citizens. You clearly (like many Nigerians) have a poor grasp of English comprehension. Can you not read, how many times do I have to spell it out to you….I forgot you are an Obi diot. You cannot implement ANY LAW in such a way that it denies or grants privileges to any citizen of Nigeria that other do not enjoy. Including the section you have just quoted. If there is ambiguity, section 42 wins Schedule 1 which identifies them.

Conversely, an interpretation that Section 299 only countenances the FCT as a State to the extent of conferring executive, legislative and judicial privileges accords and makes sense with Section 3, 134(2), Part II of the Second Schedule and the remainder provisions of the Constitution which clearly identify the FCT as distinct from a State and isolated it in the enumeration of the 36 States that make up the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This interpretation also finds basis in the context of how the Courts have in their decisions classified the FCT as a State.

Further, going into the mischief of the additional requirement of 25% of votes in the FCT, we note that the 1979 was completely silent on this requirement and only stopped short at stating that the winning candidate must have 25% of at least two-third votes cast in all the States of the Federation. Hence, the deliberate amendment of the drafters of the 1999 Constitution, to include the additional requirement of 25% votes in the FCT must not be rendered redundant as it is possible that the drafters intended that the popularity of the winning candidate must extend not only to an appreciable geographical spread but also to the FCT being the capital city and melting pot for all Nigerians and which would truly reflect the will of all Nigerians.

CONCLUSION

Overall, it is my considered opinion, that the scope of consideration of the FCT as a State only applies to the enjoyment and vesting of executive, legislative and judicial powers by relevant bodies on behalf of the FCT and does not apply to all extents and for all purposes. Further, an interpretation that Section 299 of the Constitution applies for all purposes is not holistic and renders a part of Section 134(2) and Section 3 redundant, unnecessary, and incorrect.

To this end, Section 134(2) ought to be interpreted to mean that a winning candidate must obtain 25% of total votes cast in two-third of all the States of the Federation (24 States) and also in the FCT.

because Section 42 because equality is a fundamental right of all Nigerian citizens.

The idea that anyone even thinks that somehow someone can win 36 states and not become president because he didn’t score 25% can only appeal to people without brain cells, emotional morons and obiidiots. That’s why so many respected ibo SANS who should know of section 42 have suddenly taken leave of their senses.

But it's only in the minds of Tinubu urchinss that there can be any ambiguities in a clearly written sentence: must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the number of states and Abuja.

Nobody would mention Abuja after if 25% of Abuja votes is not also a requirement for a presidential candidate.
Little wonder they said Tinubu supporters are senseless. More of senselessness in their support for a globally celebrated drug trafficking offender to become president of a country in the 21st century. Where is it done elsewhere? And much more senseless support for president, the old, frail, octogenarian Tinubu who forged Affidavit of age 71, and obviously suffers dementia with ocassional speech defects, shuffling gait, wears diapers and catheter, moves from one hospital bed to the other in Europe. Where are your senses?
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 12:05am On May 15, 2023
onuman:

The moroon is imposing his interpretation of another section of Nigeria's Constitution upon another; aimed to delete the clearly stated wordings of Section 234 (2) (a) and (b) of the same Constitution that states;

If we apply your quoted section of the constitution regarding restrictions of advantages of other sections or groups, etc, in Nigeria through the rights enjoyed by other sections, or groups, etc., in Nigeria; it then implies that since, for example, Tinubu did not win Kano state, he cannot be made president of Nigeria even if he won 24 states and highest number of votes, because citizens of say, Maiduguri or Oyo state, where Tinubu won, are enjoying the advantages of having the Tinubu they supported presiding over Nigeria; while Kano which didn't support Tinubu remains disadvantaged.

Listen:
if I want 24 Femis and Abdul, if I am sent 24 Femis but no Abdul, my demand has not been met. The Constitution is as clear as crystal on the 25% requirement for Abuja federal capital territory where the president is also meant to administer. Who administers a territory he is not welcome?

I just read your second paragraph. Like I said your postings show with every post that yo7 are devoid of brain cells so I don’t read in full because you are bound to type utter tripe. You example shows you are a notwit, an imbecil3 and lack any grey matter. You have unwittingly with your example proven why 25% in Abuja cannot fly. If the man in Kano does not have the privilege that you and your merry band of idiots. Cla8m the FCT voter enjoys, then the FCT resident had a privilege merely by his place of residence which is a breach of the rights of other. Iberians. If you had any brains you would have realized that if your interpretation is right then even Obi cannot be declared president because he did not win Kano. What makes the FCT resident to special that a president must get 25% in FCT but does not need it in Kano?

If you had any working brain cells left, somewhere while typing it would have occurred to you that it makes no sense otherwise everybody would register to vote in FCT and certainly parties would encourage their supporters to register to vote in the FCT.

Like I said, you people are too emotional to be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by casualobserver: 12:06am On May 15, 2023
onuman:

But it's only in the minds of Tinubu urchinss that there can be any ambiguities in a clearly written sentence: must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the number of states and Abuja.

Nobody would mention Abuja after if 25% of Abuja votes is not also a requirement for a presidential candidate.
Little wonder they said Tinubu supporters are senseless. More of senselessness in their support for a globally celebrated drug trafficking offender to become president of a country in the 21st century. Where is it done elsewhere? And much more senseless support for president, the old, frail, octogenarian Tinubu who forged Affidavit of age 71, and obviously suffers dementia with ocassional speech defects, shuffling gait, wears diapers and catheter, moves from one hospital bed to the other in Europe. Where are your senses?

I am done with you, I shall save this post and come for you when Supreme Court judgement day comes. He who refuses to be educated will get his education on the streets.

I can already feel my IQ drop from this interaction.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by onuman: 12:23am On May 15, 2023
casualobserver:

I just read your second paragraph. Like I said your postings show with every post that yo7 are devoid of brain cells so I don’t read in full because you are bound to type utter tripe. You example shows you are a notwit, an imbecil3 and lack any grey matter. You have unwittingly with your example proven why 25% in Abuja cannot fly. If the man in Kano does not have the privilege that you and your merry band of idiots. Cla8m the FCT voter enjoys, then the FCT resident had a privilege merely by his place of residence which is a breach of the rights of other. Iberians. If you had any brains you would have realized that if your interpretation is right then even Obi cannot be declared president because he did not win Kano. What makes the FCT resident to special that a president must get 25% in FCT but does not need it in Kano?

If you had any working brain cells left, somewhere while typing it would have occurred to you that it makes no sense otherwise everybody would register to vote in FCT and certainly parties would encourage their supporters to register to vote in the FCT.

Like I said, you people are too emotional to be sensible.

APC encouraged its supporters in Abuja to register and vote. Tinubu lost. Abuja is the seat of APC-led government and should have been a test case for APC popularity, Abuja being a territory where practically people of every ethnic and religious groups in Nigeria can be found. But APC flunked woefully in Abuja. Tinubu urchinss want the constitution on 25% votes requirement in Abuja interpreted upside down because the ancient drug trafficking offender and certificates forgery expert Tinubu, said it's his turn to become president. And we must grant his request? No. He was rejected by voters during the last presidential election. The election umpire appointed by Tinubu's party deactivated the modern electronic voting system and resorted to the morribund and Illegal system of vote results collation - all in the efforts to satisfy his appointees to the office he occupies. He should have been expelled after his 2019 INEC SERVER SCANDAL. But he was retained for the purpose of doing his magic but usually fraudulent election umpire for the favour of the ruling APC in the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by WhereMyLoud: 12:41am On May 15, 2023
N9 be mumu make Buhati still wear nosr mask for that picture? And we are here wondering if it is still buhari there. See how the dude dey light skinned.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by LegendHero(m): 1:43am On May 15, 2023
steeltrust:
the foolish In you makes you feel your tribe is superior to others just because you have the presidency

Inconsequential being
I’m Yoruba/urhobo
Oya insult me
Tell me I’m not a real Yoruba because I didn’t support your fraud of an election
I’m waiting 😅😂

Lol I am also Igbo/Yoruba and my grandfather compound is in Ozubulu.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by rummmy: 3:26am On May 15, 2023
Buhari exit will be the end of APC. ..
Mark this
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2023
casualobserver:

You guys are so dumb. APC would not have won if you morons did not decide the best way to win an election is to split the opposition 4 ways.

Instead of you to ponder on how you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory you are busy talking about mind bending. Who is the one doing mind bending if not you morons?

APC had 14m votes in 2019 and could only manage 8.7m in 2023. The opposition got 10m votes in 2019 and together got almost 15m votes in 2023 but you morons decided to split up but somehow it is APCs fault you lost.

T
Your emboldened statement shows APC was going to lose votes in 2023 for reasons you highlighted. But you fools decided to split up and now you are complaining for your own error of judgement?

If just 2 of the Atiku, Obi, Kwakwanso or Wike factions had joined forces, APC would have lost. All four factions were members of PDP in 2019. The fact that you still don’t know where you went wrong shows you are not ready to win elections either now or in the future.

Like they say if you don’t even know what your problem is, you can never solve it.
Atiku had no business contesting when it's turn of the south. He has been permanently retired from active politics.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:24am On May 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol.. don't be silly grin
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by steeltrust: 6:10am On May 15, 2023
LegendHero:

goan and cry in a bucket

No be me tell your father to be unfortunate for only south west 😅😂🤣
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 7:17am On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The agricultural products we pay for.

Can you compare to niger delta oil?

What have you benefitted from the oil?
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 7:18am On May 15, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Atiku had no business contesting when it's turn of the south. He has been permanently retired from active politics.

Who made it the turn of the south?
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by OneCandleAway(f): 8:31am On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Please don't ask silly questions.

The oil is what runs the economy. Even your president knows that that's why he keeps searching for oil in the desert.

You might have beef with naija delta but don't discredit their contributions. The oil is even why Nigeria is one. Do you think if only north has oil we will still be 'one nigeria' you think north
will let people take their oil like Niger delta let's us.

Ordinary gold that they have we don't know what happens to the profits but rhe gold ends up in uae and other countries abroad.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by slivertongue: 8:50am On May 15, 2023
Goldymafia:
pls tell me what the north contribute...that SS don't contribute 50percent higher

The oil money benefits the elites not the masses, the oil wealth goes to the ruling class. The ruling class are very powerful far more than their contemporaries in the ancient times when agriculture was the mainstay in the North. Over 90% of northerners are farmers
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by slivertongue: 8:52am On May 15, 2023
Father254:

Lies! FG pay lots of money and grant the northern farmers loans with no pay back.

Both fertilizer, machine for farming like tractor, harvesters etc are given by FG .

Just go and verify both state and FG support them

That is what you are told but the reality is that they are given to cronies of politicians who ain't serious farmers
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by slivertongue: 8:57am On May 15, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
who told you it is cheap? let them open the borders for agricultural products to come in and let us see if it is cheap, besides govt provides fertilizer at a cheap subsidized rate, where does the money for that come from? oil of course.

Govt provides nothing, anchor borrowers program is a scam. Oil money is used to subsidize imported foods.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by slivertongue: 9:04am On May 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Educate us what the North contributes but don't come with that pedestrian argument that they feed the country. Northern foods are over two times more expensive than Thailand imports. If not govt policy, it would have been cheaper for South to import than buy from the North.

They bring insecurity that has crippled the country. So what exactly do they contribute?

90% of the North don't benefit from crude oil. The North is backward because the elites are terribly powerful and their power is courtesy free oil money in their hands as against the situation of the people. The North is in turmoil today because the elites want it and it's a ploy to keep the people subservient. Without oil wealth the North would have tapped her potentials to grow faster and stay peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Who made it the turn of the south?
No need for a response
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by DMerciful(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2023
Exactly however the masses keep electing these so-called elites because of sentiments
slivertongue:

90% of the North don't benefit from crude oil. The North is backward because the elites are terribly powerful and their power is courtesy free oil money in their hands as against the situation of the people. The North is in turmoil today because the elites want it and it's a ploy to keep the people subservient. Without oil wealth the North would have tapped her potentials to grow faster and stay peaceful.
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by slivertongue: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Exactly however the masses keep electing these so-called elites because of sentiments

The sentiments are a handiwork of the elites. The North is in a sorry state

1 Like

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 1:26pm On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Please don't ask silly questions.

The oil is what runs the economy. Even your president knows that that's why he keeps searching for oil in the desert.

You might have beef with naija delta but don't discredit their contributions. The oil is even why Nigeria is one. Do you think if only north has oil we will still be 'one nigeria' you think north
will let people take their oil like Niger delta let's us.

Ordinary gold that they have we don't know what happens to the profits but rhe gold ends up in uae and other countries abroad.

Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by OneCandleAway(f): 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

The proceeds of the oil was used as salary payments to our parents that they used to train us, used to subsidise education , fuel, used to sponsorpeople on pilgrimageof which I benefited, to build abuja which I lived, to fix roads, to earn forex for the nation
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 3:51pm On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The proceeds of the oil was used as salary payments to our parents that they used to train us, used to subsidise education , fuel, used to sponsorpeople on pilgrimageof which I benefited, to build abuja which I lived, to fix roads, to earn forex for the nation

I didnt ask you about us. am asking about what YOU have benefited from oil
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by OneCandleAway(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

I didnt ask you about us. am asking about what YOU have benefited from oil

I enjoyed everything listed up. Replace us with 'my'
Re: Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc by lexy2014: 4:51pm On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I enjoyed everything listed up. Replace us with 'my'

so if you personally enjoyed everything you listed, what exactly is the contention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.