Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Safe Space To Vent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Safe Space To Vent (228 Views)

... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony / He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Safe Space To Vent by MikeofKd(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2023
For the past one week now Life has been really tough ,extremely tough sef. From losing a huge contract , to women getting on my nerves ,especially my ex , to heat and mosquitoes pouncing on me , to my health declining , to all my cooked food getting spoilt cause there was no light to store in the fridge and the crazy thing is each day for the past one week just came with it own bad luck and bad Vibe ,Omo I just weak walai.

Alcohol and sleep ,mostly naps has really been a helping and coping mechanism for me ,if not ehn. I fit don craze fr.

Y’all should come and vent ,this is a safe space , we go Dey alright Las las ,no matter how frustrating life can be sometimes.

1 Like

Re: A Safe Space To Vent by Rosaline5000: 6:40pm On May 14, 2023
I am seriously broke and depressed right now cry

1 Like

Re: A Safe Space To Vent by PerfectStranger(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2023
You even get fridge. Rich kids.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Linda Who Is Now Called Fortunate! / You Need To Read This - The Challenges In The Childbearing Stage Of Marriage. / Romantic Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.