Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (92186 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Never judge a book by its cover, they say.....
Ok. But a lawyer, Doctor, Pilot etc are known by their Attire

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by YemyTemmy: 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Ode!!! Instead of her to cook beans ....... Akindeko kinda beans that will waste time....maybe na beans she wan use finish the race sha.... Happy cook-athon
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Renman:
I see an Olosho/Seductress!!!

So, it is now her fault that she's beautiful and making personal effort to sell her business to the world?

3 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by dazzlingd(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
So we should be celebrating someone contributing to global warming and greenhouse emission by cooking non stop.
See the amount of gas she is burning for one useless record that has no value to humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2023
YemyTemmy:
Ode!!! Instead of her to cook beans ....... Akindeko kinda beans that will waste time....maybe na beans she wan use finish the race sha.... Happy cook-athon
Akindeko! I lived there for complete 5 years!
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Konjiboii: 9:58pm On May 14, 2023
If I consider marriage she will be the one, fat ass, huge tits,awesome cook, cute face.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by niel63(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2023
All.the girls shouting I can cook... I can cook and still cook potti...see una mate oo... no be to wear frontal on top tiktok...in short, henceforth, she's the yardstick to all the "I can cook" girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 9:59pm On May 14, 2023
maasoap:

So, it is now her fault that she's beautiful and making personal effort to sell her business to the world?
So being beautiful is by dressing Seductive
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by folake4u(f): 9:59pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

Bunch of hypocrites, and if you check am na them knack pass me wey just they catch cruise oo, wen it comes to sex talks, they act sainted up

You were clearly speaking out of context, Mr. Man. Nothing concern sex now with the current situation on ground.

Everything isn't about catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On May 14, 2023
Now Baci's news is everywhere on Nairaland now.
A news we brought to Nairaland the first day this record breaking feat started.
Una try....

https://www.nairaland.com/7686665/hilda-bassey-eyes-guinness-book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Almunjid(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

Bunch of hypocrites, and if you check am na them knack pass me wey just they catch cruise oo, wen it comes to sex talks, they act sainted up
Ok. Sex Addict. Nobody stops u from talking about ur addiction.
However, it will be much better if u take ur sex talks to the appropriate thread.
Pls, try to see women as humans with potentials not as ur sex or pleasure objects, try this at least once in ur lifetime. We'd celebrate ur feat.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
folake4u:

You were clearly speaking out of context, Mr. Man. Nothing concern sex now with the current situation on ground.

Everything isn't about catching cruise.

See if you take life too serious like this, I’m so sorry for you oo. Catch cruise and be happy oo, all your seriousness never make you build house for banana island oo, it literally means her man will enjoy her, and you took it serious like this na wa oo.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by GeneralPula: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Ugaboy:
The energy she is using is massive... I've been thinking about how she is managing without sleeping
This is Wetin no clear to me..

Was she awake for 4days without sleeping?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
May she succeed and may her health not fail
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by bizhop01: 10:06pm On May 14, 2023
I believe gas no finish

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by aalangel(f): 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
The problem with Nigeria is that we don't have enough dishes.
God help her achieve her dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by nwasteve(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2023
No ofe ukazi, she has not started
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:09pm On May 14, 2023
Almunjid:

Ok. Sex Addict. Nobody stops u from talking about ur addiction.
However, it will be much better if u take ur sex talks to the appropriate thread.
Pls, try to see women as humans with potentials not as ur sex or pleasure objects, try this at least once in ur lifetime. We'd celebrate ur feat.

Yes I’m a sex addict, if engaging your wife in a hot steamy sex makes you a sex addict then I’m one, mumu man i treat woman more adorably than most of you hypocrite, women are queens

Peace!
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mecka: 10:10pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:
This Kain babe na to Dey nack am after food and before food
the gal sabi suck dick
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by slowice(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
Good luck to the beautiful young chick..... She's waisted grin grin

Add that to good food and thats long life for her man

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

See if you take life too serious like this, I’m so sorry for you oo. Catch cruise and be happy oo, all your seriousness never make you build house for banana island oo, it literally means her man will enjoy her, and you took it serious like this na wa oo.

Lol. And who says I don't catch cruise? You don jam Cruise Queen oh.

And has catching cruise made you build house in Banana Island? undecided

There's time for everything please.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
Mecka:
the gal sabi suck dick

Correct deepthroat
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mecka: 10:13pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This hilda baci is too hot, hotter than aboki frying pan kiss

i have download almost all of her pictures from google and instagram

i have never seen such a beauty like this,
imagine a hot awka ibom babe like this knack you shege and still serve you a plate with assorted meats and variety of dishes. shocked
with this babe, my stomach will be full and my balls will be empty as i unload on her in the ozza room

After taking a good look at all her pictures online
i'm very sure my vaseline and soap will finish tonight!!
i hear she sucks dick

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mecka: 10:15pm On May 14, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Full spec.....

She get front, get back, get brain, sabi cook, she be baddie, she be entrepreneur, sabi pray.....

Correct Akwa-Ibom woman. kiss cool
she sabi fùck
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:17pm On May 14, 2023
Renman:
Ok. But a lawyer, Doctor, Pilot etc are known by their Attire
Not exactly, but by what they do. A lawyer doesn't need a cloak and wig to be a lawyer, he only needs it in adherence to court rules, a doctor doesn't need to wear a stethoscope on his neck to be a doctor, he only needs in the ward/theatre, pilots can fly planes without their uniforms, they only need it to obey company policy etc .....

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Almunjid(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=SHIVA001 post=123138793][/quote]
Own up guy, I'm not the only one who drew ur attention to ur off-topic talk. Detailing the thread is against the rule of Nairaland (take a glance at rule number one). Take correction and move on.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. And who says I don't catch cruise? You don jam Cruise Queen oh.

And has catching cruise made you build house in Banana Island? undecided

There's time for everything please.

No special time for nacks, anytime he hungry me I nack, as long as na my wife. This Kain girl i go Dey nack am before and after food, we go nack for kitchen as she Dey cook and after i also belleful I go still nack also steamy nack serious one make I keep my balls empty
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
Mecka:
she sabi fùck

shocked Ah, I no know oo.......but e go make sense sha. That makes her a complete package
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mecka: 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

Is this how guys go crazy over bbl body
No wonder, ladies are doing it left right centre
show me what you got uka in private let me discharge spam
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2023
buygala:
Personal advert at its finest..

By the time she finish now begin pull G-Wagon and buy houses in Lekki and VGC, we are all to assume it's from endorsements and stuff from her being a Guinness World record Holder grin... Even tho we know World Record holders aren't paid a dime for their efforts...

Well played Hilda...Perfect update grin

Re check but facts
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by MrAgbako: 10:20pm On May 14, 2023
nifemi25:
Wish her best of luck....
she don grab the luck

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maxiart2(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2023
Afang soup....my favorite 😋

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? / Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.