Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives (556 Views)

Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious / Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by Stephen2324(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2023
Women are hilarious, they reject men who were going to make them wives, for guys that made them single mothers, then complain when they can't get a "good guy."

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2023
Get well soon!
Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by Sammy101111(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2023
I know it will hit front page
Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by Aonkuuse(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2023
That is how mysterious women are, the only creature that spits on itself to prove a point

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by Sucre6: 9:52pm On May 14, 2023
Lemme know when this hit front page 😎
Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
men and women interaction is never easy and straight forward.... these are just the unfrtunate ones who made the wrong choices. the rest made the right choices and are happily married.

not everyone out there will have a successful love life... some will, others wont!
Re: Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On May 14, 2023
"I will marry you" is different to "will you marry me".

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called Love / Regretted Being A Nigerian / Will I Make It To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.