Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi (26220 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2023
grin grin grin Another jester.

StrongAlphMale:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on its knees begging and pleading with Peter Obi to become the president with immediate effect. Man is just too much

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by aariwa(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I don't think anybody has done it. You can be the pioneer of the record.

So that Nigerians can celebrate you too like Hilda
😂 so that they will celebrate his dead body as he may not be alive to collect the prize
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On May 15, 2023
insidelife22:
May ur excellency recover our stolen mandate.

We well meaning Nigerians contested against the gangs of Godfatherism,corruption and Bulaba,through you.

And we won free and fair.

14 days left for you to either hang Tinubu picture in your office, or you relocate.

We're talking about the sad events that happened over the weekend and you're talking of someone doesn't see his manhood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by SeriouslySense(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by CursedOsuPigs: 8:12pm On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on its knees begging and pleading with Peter Obi to become the president with immediate effect. Man is just too much

Make him president of Biafra. Nigeria does not need a bloody bigot
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by skidomiller(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2023
You should mourn yourself
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Noble4life(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2023
dam2000:
i beg who hold the record of longest time having sex how many hour i want to break the record
E be like say 6feet below is beckoning on you. Good luck on your record breaking vision.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Sleekfingers: 8:39pm On May 15, 2023
aariwa:
😂 so that they will celebrate his dead body as he may not be alive to collect the prize

At least , his name will be in the Guinness book.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Illegal1(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Meanwhile Tinubu hasnt said anything about these 2 nollywood stars

He is busy following that olosoho cooker that wants to break record

omoh.......boss man,nah u talk dis 1?

bt i taught u said u are in love with her,hw cum she suddenly bcum an olosho cooker?

abeg clear me...
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Okhuadams(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2023
insidelife22:

We well meaning Nigerians contested against the gangs of Godfatherism,corruption and Bulaba,through you.

A very tall dream to recover
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by IamAsiri: 8:42pm On May 15, 2023
dam2000:
i beg who hold the record of longest time having sex how many hour i want to break the record

Why not check Google? Google documents almost everything.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Danniedpastor(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2023
Basic123:

Your "I must be president " is also looking for cheap popularity na
Lazy graphics designer.
Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by ukaface(f): 9:06pm On May 15, 2023
dam2000:
You go just die for something wey no make sense
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by JagabanBorgu: 9:27pm On May 15, 2023
insidelife22:

U Ióst free and fair
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Julius1995(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2023
He doesn't deserve one.
ecolime:
Their death hurts real bad. May God console their families 🙏

I hope you grow a brain 🧠 someday.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Quebec91(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2023
cheesy
dam2000:
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Burgerlomo: 9:52pm On May 15, 2023
So sad, may their soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Flick490(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I dey tell u
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Flick490(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2023
aariwa:
Mr President. The man voted by Nigerians. How do you know? Every time he makes a statement it would look like Nigeria came back from the dead. He gave life to the last elections and imagine for one second what last elections could have been like if he had not participated…something like two failed octogenarians insulting themselves baselessly.Peter Obi remains my president elect on until the crime committed on Nigerians by the mandate thief and bulaba Mahmoud is reversed

I'm telling ya

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Flick490(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2023
bestman09:
Thank you my great leader. Those who choose to steal what belongs to others will never have peace till they return back what they have stolen.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Samkuljax(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2023
Nigerian is currently record holder
Sleekfingers:

I don't think anybody has done it. You can be the pioneer of the record.

So that Nigerians can celebrate you too like Hilda
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by chipet67(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Thou hast spake foolishly
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by aariwa(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:

At least , his name will be in the Guinness book.
😂
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by OgaSeun: 2:04am On May 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by TrainPark: 2:12am On May 16, 2023
dam2000:

E dey mortuary since. You wan join am abi?
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by zomby(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2023
By force by fire, peter Obi must grab anything to get an attention. I doubt it if he knew these 2 dudes when they were alive.
Cheap Attention seeker!
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Hoelujohn: 7:39am On May 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Say wetin happen? Na WA for you self.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by OLOKOESHIN: 7:41am On May 16, 2023
dam2000:
I don do 3 days Sexathon.. without drugs na
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Lama70(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2023
These "other" people frustrated him to death, according to a fellow film maker callef Zik Zulu.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2023
Thank God the message was brief and straight to the point instead of a long epistle with political innuendos he is known for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader / Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.