Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi (26200 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by DamnnNiggarr: 1:18pm On May 15, 2023
Peter Obi mouns Saint Obi and Afolabi

Peter Obi
@PeterObi

I just heard the sad news of the deaths of Obinna Nwafor, popularly known as Saint Obi and Murphy Afolabi, both Nigerian actors and filmmakers.
Saint Obi and Afolabi were popular faces among the Nollywood circle and they created many fond memories with the perfect interpretation of their roles in movies. They contributed to building Nollywood and Nigeria's entertainment industry.
I condole with their immediate family, the Nollywood family, and the Actors Guild of Nigeria over this sad occurrence. May God comfort all who mourn them and grant them eternal rest. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1658081257597685761?t=7xk5oeBt_oxjBGAg6zze5A&s=19

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by DamnnNiggarr: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Xscape1993(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by insidelife22(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2023
May ur excellency recover our stolen mandate.

We well meaning Nigerians contested against the gangs of Godfatherism,corruption and Bulaba,through you.

And we won free and fair.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On May 15, 2023
Very unfortunate

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by christejames(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
RIP to the deceased...

The kind of president Nigeria 🇳🇬 needs; a compassionate one.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by StrongAlphMale: 7:03pm On May 15, 2023
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on its knees begging and pleading with Peter Obi to become the president with immediate effect. Man is just too much

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by dam2000(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2023
i beg who hold the record of longest time having sex how many hour i want to break the record

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by YeyeGbami: 7:04pm On May 15, 2023
Ko dun lenu baba

I hope say you go attend their burial. Oni kara mo

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by ecolime(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2023
Their death hurts real bad. May God console their families 🙏

saasala:
Dude still chasing shadows
I hope you grow a brain 🧠 someday.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:04pm On May 15, 2023
Peter obi thank you for creating nollywood

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Cyphar(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2023
My president ❤️

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:05pm On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on its knees begging and pleading with Peter Obi to become the president with immediate effect. Man is just too much
is it by force for him to rule us

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by IrepChrist: 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
dam2000:
i beg who hold the record of longest time having sex how many hour i want to break the record

All you need is Jesus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by saasala(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
😓😢 so sad to be said
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Dpharisee: 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
saasala:

Quiet, we are in mourning and deeply saddened by their untimely deaths, everything is not politics.
Now go outside and play and leave this particular topic for adults undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
Meanwhile Tinubu hasnt said anything about these 2 nollywood stars

He is busy following that olosoho cooker that wants to break record

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On May 15, 2023
dam2000:

I don't think anybody has done it. You can be the pioneer of the record.

So that Nigerians can celebrate you too like Hilda

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by aariwa(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2023
Mr President. The man voted by Nigerians. How do you know? Every time he makes a statement it would look like Nigeria came back from the dead. He gave life to the last elections and imagine for one second what last elections could have been like if he had not participated…something like two failed octogenarians insulting themselves baselessly.Peter Obi remains my president elect on until the crime committed on Nigerians by the mandate thief and bulaba Mahmoud is reversed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Abolodje: 7:08pm On May 15, 2023
My president💯

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by kevweflex(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2023
What's the cause of Saint Obi's demise? I missed it.
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by bestman09(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
Thank you my great leader. Those who choose to steal what belongs to others will never have peace till they return back what they have stolen.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I don't think anybody has done it. You can be the pioneer of the record.

So that Nigerians can celebrate you too like Hilda

🙄😅.., they'll install surveillance cameras to have footages of the Kamasutra during sex to judge and know if he broke the record, abi??

Maaaaaadddddddddd ooooooooo,🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Basic123: 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
insidelife22:
May ur excellency recover our stolen mandate.

We well meaning Nigerians contested against the gangs of Godfatherism,corruption and Bulaba,through you.

And we won free and fair.
Mr "I must be president " stolen manhood 😆

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 15, 2023
I don dey begin to like obi small small grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Reference(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2023
Poignant that the late famous actor could have perhaps been the best person to do a biopic on the very man of the present time.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi by Adrian9(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2023
RIP...Rest In Power!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State / Buhari Appionts Ben Akabueze As Budget Office DG / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.