Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu (32775 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On CBN Governor, Emefiele’s Study Leave / Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by gidgiddy: 11:23am On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. The dishonesty of the average Biafran on show for the world. Why are you avoiding the fact I factually busted you lie about Kanu's bail below? If Tinubu wants progress for Nigeria he should follow his regional autonomy agenda aggressively so Nigeria can be free of the hateful sabotage of Igbos. If you have any shame the. Apologize for your attempt at blatant deception exposed below!

You wrote:

To which I replied.

Please, IPOB propagandist, address your lie and attempted deception above with facts and no ifs or buts. You guys are not even ashamed that you can all never defer to facts and reality. You must always argue dishonestly, sentimentality, emotionally and deceptively using wholesale lies and propaganda such as "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan" type of lunacy.

You guys are funny, cant even get your timeline right

The military illegally invaded Kanu's home in 2017

Justice Binta Nyako did not revoke Kanu's bail bail until 2019
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 11:23am On May 16, 2023
Sltp:
Crucified Emefiele for disastrous naira swap policy but showered praise on Buhari even when it's obvious Buhari was the architect of the policy? Emefiele cannot be exonerated because he has no morality. If he had, he would have resigned when he saw that nobody can work with Buhari and succeed
Don't mind them.. hypocrites everywhere. They should blame Buhari period. He went on air to justify the confiscation policy

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2023
kingsways:
The worst Governor in the country

only if you come from the state
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by tungamaje: 11:24am On May 16, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Blame Buhari period...I blame Buhari not Emefiele. Buhari went on air to justify the bad policy that killed our people. I know some one who lost his wife due to his inability to get money for her treatment. So blame Buhari
My belief is that both Emefiele and Buhari should be blamed. Emefiele received authorization from him before embarking on the policy
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2023
tungamaje:

If I understand what you are saying, Emefiele out of greediness allowed himself to be used by the northern oligarchs to cripple the southern economy by killing their businesses. But my question is why people avoid blaming the president over the disastrous naira redesign and swapping policy whereas both of them worked together. Why only Emefiele who received authorization from the president?

You will have to ask others because, as you can see from my response below to a supporter of Emefiele, I am no hypocrite and never did what you say. I have called it as I have seen it. Even directly against Buhari and his pro-North cabal.

A meritoriously employed CBN governor must be an individual of unimpeachable integrity which all CBN Governors worldwide must personify. All CBN Governors must automatically understands their sacrosanct duty of being the incorruptible voice of our monetary policy.

No man or vested interest must compromise the integrity of our monetary policy because such is meant to be above cynical hijacking by anyone.

Most CBN Governors worldwide will therefore resign before allowing themselves be used as tool of internal sabotage against their own nation via abuse of office.

Emefiele was too much of a criminal posing as a CBN governor. He even tried to contest to be President for God sake. I am not one of those who hides. Buhari and his group cornered Emefiele for use as their tool of massive and unfair enrichment of the North punitive of the rest of Nigeria.

The fall of the value of the naira that Emefiele supervised seriously devastated the South because we host the most businesses that trade with the West and thus need sensible exchange rate to operate profitably and beneficially for Nigeria be it through employment of Nigerians or payment of tax.

Conversely, the North would have been creating billionaires daily, via control of the forex trade, the worse the value of naira becomes because of the massive profit they are mopping up through dual control of CBN , via political executive power, and black market forex rate

Emefiele had no decency to resist being used for such a wicked plot , with devastating long term effects, because he was only greedily focused on the money he is amassing illegally and the enormous power he is abusing.

Those trying to blame the overlords of Emefiele do not see the big picture which is that common decency should have stopped Emefiele from being someone others can use so destructively.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 11:30am On May 16, 2023
DJInfluence:
This same people praising Buhari today will soon start insulting him and spreading their dirty laundry in a month or 2 after Tinubu swearing in. Just wait.

There's just no way you will blame only the CBN governor without giving part of the blame to the president after all he approved the policies and the buck falls at his feet.
Don't mind them, buhari should be blamed totally not Emefiele. Buhari went on air to justify the confiscation policy of his government so blame him squarely for the hardship we all faced during that period
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by nedekid: 11:30am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The best Buhari can do for Emefiele now is to sack him so he (Emefiele) quickly handover and japa. I strongly doubt Tinubu will not set an Investigative board to x-ray his stewardship as the cbn governor. It will take more than a miracle not to find him culpable of some shady deals and that is where the hammer will be brought down on him.

And to make things worse for him, Nigerians are very united in their agreement that Emefiele should be seriously punished not just for the suffering he inflicted with that naira swap dogshit, but for taking the whole country for a ride. Okay, the new naira note he claimed should take over the old one, where is it now?

The only two people happy with this Emefiele madness are Atiku and Peter Obi, unfortunately for him, they both lose the presidential elections.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hand.
That is why impunity is preached against. The president elect was governor, since he left office he has ensured to dominate the state to make sure his ass is covered. What do you think would have happened if the opposition took over, especially the opposition lead by Bode George? All the deals starting from alpha betta, advertising signages etc would have been exposed.
Same thing with Emefiele and the cbn. If Tinubu was not exposed, you should not expect Emefiele to be exposed also.
Unfortunately in all this the average Nigerian suffers.
Anyway, for all I care, Emefiele should rot in jail or hellfire if possible.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 11:31am On May 16, 2023
Lovenorth:
The useless CBN governor must be seriously dealt with
Yes plus Buhari.infact, blame Buhari more
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2023
Freelancer2020:
Emefiele or emi-were must give account, and face the music, what goes around comes around.

Pushing Emifele may open can of APC worms.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 11:33am On May 16, 2023
tungamaje:

My belief is that both Emefiele and Buhari should be blamed. Emefiele received authorization from him before embarking on the policy

Yesooo both should be blamed. Infact, I blamed Buhari more.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by dyera(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The best Buhari can do for Emefiele now is to sack him so he (Emefiele) quickly handover and japa. I strongly doubt Tinubu will not set an Investigative board to x-ray his stewardship as the cbn governor. It will take more than a miracle not to find him culpable of some shady deals and that is where the hammer will be brought down on him.

And to make things worse for him, Nigerians are very united in their agreement that Emefiele should be seriously punished not just for the suffering he inflicted with that naira swap dogshit, but for taking the whole country for a ride. Okay, the new naira note he claimed should take over the old one, where is it now?

The only two people happy with this Emefiele madness are Atiku and Peter Obi, unfortunately for him, they both lose the presidential elections.

There was nothing wrong with the naira redesigning, the thing would have worked had CBN decided to print and release enough new notes.

Peter Obi supported the naira redesign, called on CBN to print and release new notes to eliminate the hardship, then called on Nigerians to be patient.

Only criminal politicians like Tinubu, bandits and kidnappers were against the naira redesign from the start and calling on the govt to bring back the old notes instead of to print and release new notes.

Well criminals won, the govt did not print and release new notes to end the hardship and keep all the benefits of naira redesign, they brought back the old notes suspended the hardship, eliminated the benefits of naira redesign and Nigeria went back to square one instead of moving forward.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by SLOVFO(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2023
Cantonese:
How is Matawalle better than Emefiele, corruption wise? With all the stories of unaccounted gold and funds stolen in Zamfara state under his watch, how can he make such a comment?

Matawalle is in no position to make such a request. Those who go to equity must have clean hands.

And they think that a man like Emefiele won't have state secrets that when released will cause a lot of havocs... they will give him a soft landing
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by baralatie(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2023
I d y laf
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 11:40am On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're a clown and a big joke. I know you monitor any mention of your username so you can rush to proffer senseless defense of your clannish affiliations as you are programmed to do given you are an irredeemable and highly unreasonable bigot.

Kanu was "forced to leave ba"? Where is your sense of respect for the law that should make you conclude Kanu was originally wrong for violating his bail conditions disdainfully and multiple times to then justify Buhari sending the Nigerian army to check what appears an effort of Kanu to continue with treasonous actions his bail conditions forbade and that Kanu himself signed to abide with according to the instruction of the conditions that granted him bail?

Should Kanu have been ignored for violating several of his bail conditions again and again unrepentantly? When will you lawless clowns accept that Nigeria is not the lawless SE?

This is what marks out you Igbos as hopeless and a people best released from Nigeria for the greater good. You are all shamelessly lawless with no respect for constituted authority. You have no sense at all for appreciating wrongdoing from your own and prefer trying to present yourselves as victims always when the law we are all bound over to abide by see you as perpetrators.

To show the forum, once and for all, that you are a shameless liar and lawless apologists for wrongdoing from your fellow Igbos, that is your utterance below where you try to use deception and half-truths, as most Igbos are adept at doing, to deceive others that Kanu's bail was not revoked officially.

Below is incontrovertible evidence that Judge Binta Nyako who granted bail to Kanu also formally declared revocation of that bail after Kanu's flagrant disregard of the law that is a common quality in Igbos .

What else do you have to say now? Like I said before, you Igbos are only exploiting the lackadaisical approach of Buhari and the ineptitude/compromised mien of Malami etal.

Akeredoku or Fashola, both SANs, would have supervised the jailing of Kanu, in absentia, years ago. That is why I cannot wait for Buhari's indulgent and unfocusedt rule to be over. Oga, abeg try spinning what is shown below that disgraced your deliberate lie above. You lot are aberrant clowns deserving your own planet where you alone should live.

https://www.reuters.com/article/cnews-us-nigeria-security-idCAKCN1R91ZT-OCATP

You're just mouthing words that are opposite logic.
The bail revocation was done AFTER soldiers invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house on the orders of the COAS and not BEFORE.
The action of the military in that regard was ultra vires as they don't have the authority to effect arrests moreso for someone under the protection of the courts on bail grounds. The Appeal Court actually ruled against the FG in that regard
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys are funny, cant even get your timeline right

The military illegally invaded Kanu's home in 2017

Justice Binta Nyako did not revoke Kanu's bail bail until 2019

Guy shut up na. You no get even 0.000001% of shame. You say Kanu's bail has not been revoked. I showed it has 4 years ago by the same judge that granted him bail.

You still will not disappear into your dark rodent hole and must continue talking.

Na wa for you guys sha. Your dishonesty, lack of integrity and shamelessness na follow come.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Assetosky(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2023
chiedozie198100:
can you imagine these northern/fulani f00ls trying to absolve Buhari of this naira swap disaster, by calling a hapless emiefele who was just carrying out orders of the brainless president?

Where and how would a brainless person get idea of money policy?
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On May 16, 2023
omohayek:

Contrary to what the Emefiele apologists would like you to believe, he is not in fact at the beck and call of Buhari. The CBN is statutorily independent: once Buhari appointed Emefiele to a second term, he lost any real control over what Emefiele could or should do. As such, any decision by Emefiele to go along with Buhari's preferences would simply have been due to a lack of backbone on Emefiele's part, not because the law compelled him to do so.

https://businessday.ng/news/legal-business/article/what-does-the-cbns-independence-really-mean/

It is quite telling that so many can be found trying to shift blame from Emefiele onto Buhari despite all of the above. Even more telling is that every single one of them happens to share the same ethnicity as the feckless CBN governor who has single-handedly done more damage to the Nigerian economy than even the utterly useless Buhari. Worse yet, these are the very same people who make a big show of supporting the mediocre Peter Obi because they value "competence", even as they rally round a kinsman who has been the most spectacularly incompetent person to hold high office in Nigeria for the last 30 years. They are quick to accuse others of tribalism, yet exemplify it in their inability to acknowledge any flaws whatsoever in their own ranks.
stop talking like a pained partisan character always. The economy is not a game of chess or monopoly you adjust indices by hand. The economy is a system(a complex one) with many complex interconnected subsystems whose cycle of cause and corresponding effect are diverse.
Take agriculture and security as an example. A group of bandits in Zamfara or Katsina hold rice farmers to ransom and forcefully collect N30 million before allowing them to harvest their produce. The affected farmers go to their associations(trade or market unions) and lay this complain which leads to increase in prices to accommodate rent seeking terrorists or bandits as APC under Buhari love to call them. This makes the final rice produce more expensive and less attractive in international market if it ever makes it there. As a result, forex that could have been earned isn't earned and everybody in that association of rice farmers continue to depend on FG through CBN and Emefiele for forex to import machinery, equipment, spare parts and bring in expatriates.
In all of this, whose fault is it that we lack forex and therefore foreign currency is going up against the naira. Is it Emefiele or those in charge of security?

You guys blinded by partisan support easily forget the central role the government under your darling party plays in economy and believe it is one Emefiele putting on suit and tie and trying to channel limited forex towards the most pressing needs, is the problem. It is pathetic how your thinking cap suddenly began to evade you Gbawe after APC got power.
This pattern is replicated across multiple sectors leading to a weak system yet you guys demand strong currency from an obviously weak mono economy just because of the tribe of the central bank governor and his own involvement in partisan politics.

I blame him(emefiele) for buying that APC ticket wholly but that doesn't mean I will be blinded too to the extent you are, and not see beyond partisan interests.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by omohayek: 11:44am On May 16, 2023
tungamaje:

However, there are three issues for which the CBN, in the discharge of its functions, is required to seek external authorization, and only from the President of Nigeria: any alterations to the legal tender (the Naira);
At the bolded, if there is any negative outcome from the naira redesign and swapping policy, why should Emefiele alone be held responsible whereas I believe he must have sought an authorization from the president before embarking on it?
Why not quote the full paragraph from which you cribbed that quote? Because it doesn't support your attempt to exonerate your kinsman? Here it is, for the record:
However, there are three issues for which the CBN, in the discharge of its functions, is required to seek external authorization, and only from the President of Nigeria: any alterations to the legal tender (the Naira); any investment of the Bank’s funds outside Nigeria; and the Bank’s annual report. However, this is as far as it goes. The president can neither direct the Bank on what policies to take nor issue directives on how the policies of the CBN should be implemented.
So much for your attempt to deflect blame from where it is due. Emefiele needed Buhari's authorization to carry out his "New Naira" policy, but it wasn't (or at least, shouldn't have been) at Buhari's direction. It's hardly surprising that an economic illiterate like Buhari should have simply rubber-stamped a CBN proposal under the delusion that Emefiele actually knew what he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 11:45am On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

See the lawlessness , ignorance and lack of exposure of Igbos on display again.

The CBN governor of any nation should be above reproach !!!

99.99% of CBN Governors worldwide will choose to resign rather than accept to be used deliberately as evil tools to undermine the very essence of a nations monetary policy.

If our CBN has no integrity then what does that make of our monetary policy that underpins our core essence as a nation? Only war-torn nations with no integrity whatsoever, and totally despotic leadership, that would have a CBN as rogue and as fraudulently compromised as Emefiele made our central bank.

Where did you get your statistics from? Did any CBN gov resign during the military junta when hard currencies were moved out of CBN vault in clandestine manner.
When Sanusi claimed albeit falsely that $49bn was missing from nnpc remittances, did he resign when it became obvious he was lying?
The redesign policy was badly implemented but there's nothing illegal about it. It's something done at the behest of the CBN gov with the imprimatur of the president.
So quit all this posturing simply out of political and tribal bias.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by omohayek: 11:46am On May 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
stop talking like a pained partisan character always. The economy is not a game of chess or monopoly you adjust indices by hand. The economy is a system(a complex one) with many complex interconnected subsystems whose cycle of cause and corresponding effect are diverse.
Take agriculture and security as an example. A group of bandits in Zamfara or Katsina hold rice farmers to ransom and forcefully collect N30 million before allowing them to harvest their produce. The affected farmers go to their associations(trade or market unions) and lay this complain which leads to increase in prices to accommodate rent seeking terrorists or bandits as APC under Buhari love to call them. This makes the final rice produce more expensive and less attractive in international market if it ever makes it there. As a result, forex that could have been earned isn't earned and everybody in that association of rice farmers continue to depend on FG through CBN and Emefiele for forex to import machinery, equipment, spare parts and bring in expatriates.
In all of this, whose fault is it that we lack forex and therefore foreign currency is going up against the naira. Is it Emefiele or those in charge of security?

You guys blinded by partisan support easily forget the central role the government under your darling party plays in economy and believe it is one Emefiele putting on suit and tie and trying to channel limited forex towards the most pressing needs, is the problem. It is pathetic how your thinking cap suddenly began to evade you Gbawe after APC got power.
This pattern is replicated across multiple sectors leading to a weak system yet you guys demand strong currency from an obviously weak mono economy just because of the tribe of the central bank governor and his own involvement in partisan politics.

I blame him(emefiele) for buying that APC ticket wholly but that doesn't mean I will be blinded too to the extent you are, and not see beyond partisan interests.
More meaningless drivel from an economic illiterate. Why don't you take a hint and stay the f*** out of my mentions? Buzz off, I don't have time for your nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Veegil: 11:50am On May 16, 2023
Impossible ask. The polity is too hot to make such a move by the government.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 11:50am On May 16, 2023
omohayek:

More meaningless drivel from an economic illiterate. Why don't you take a hint and stay the f*** out of my mentions? Buzz off, I don't have time for your nonsense!
You are in power now and only your personal interest counts, I get it. I will keep quoting and mentioning you as long as I see you posting illogical epistles in support of a catastrophic party on public forums.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 11:52am On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're just mouthing words that are opposite logic.
The bail revocation was done AFTER soldiers invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house on the orders of the COAS and not BEFORE.
The action of the military in that regard was ultra vires as they don't have the authority to effect arrests moreso for someone under the protection of the courts on bail grounds. The Appeal Court actually ruled against the FG in that regard

Completely dishonest and ignorant rubbish. Kanu was suspected of terrorism. That led to his initial arrest. Subsequently he was released on bail.

I realize I am dealing with "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan" simpletons, propagandists and liars but where in the world do you see Government waiting for bail revocation or anything else to move against what they consider to be outlawed internal, secessionist or militia terrorist threats?

A government can never be at fault going after suspected terrorist because all powers are with it over the protection of the integrity of her national space. Or were you on Mars when USA went and arrested many across the world to lock them in Guantanamo bay, after 911 attack, without access to their family, lawyers or legal representation?

What is wrong with you people? Is it a madness that makes you ignore reality to begin talking as if you are in an alternative universe?

Is the Government the police, that deals with violation of bail, to be constrained by non-revocation of Kanu's bail before they move against him for even suspected terrorist activities?

You guys are too damaged and I cringe when I even respond to some of you totally self-delusional and unreasonable excuses for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 11:52am On May 16, 2023
omohayek:

Why not quote the full paragraph from which you cribbed that quote? Because it doesn't support your attempt to exonerate your kinsman? Here it is, for the record:

So much for your attempt to deflect blame from where it is due. Emefiele needed Buhari's authorization to carry out his "New Naira" policy, but it wasn't (or at least, shouldn't have been) at Buhari's direction. It's hardly surprising that an economic illiterate like Buhari should have simply rubber-stamped a CBN proposal under the delusion that Emefiele actually knew what he was doing.
epistle.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by joba4luv: 11:54am On May 16, 2023
His lost in his re-election bid is still paining this local governor. Is Emefiele account to any governor? No Emefiele is account to PMB this useless governor is just wasting his time upon all his brouhaha going to supreme Court on old naira notes to enable him buy voters all didn't yield any result so reason for transferring his aggression to Emefiele
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 11:54am On May 16, 2023
ivolt:

I don't see anyone praising Buhari here.
But I see some greater fools blaming Buhari who does not know his right from left
and is not aware of his surroundings for a monetary policy fiasco.
buhari does not know his right from his left but u fools were totally confident of handing the country to him since 2015, u lot were screaming Sai baba at the top of ur useless vocal cords when his deficiencies were pointed out.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by fawaz050(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Please stop talking like a defender of criminality. Yes Matawalle may have his own case to answer but this does not mean he cannot give his opinion on Emefiele's actions which are a monumental disgrace I don't think has been seen anywhere in the world in recent memory.

Emefiele undermined the integrity of the entire monetary system of Nigeria. Do you understand what that means and how seriously such is taken worldwide?

No greater crime than that at national level because any country with a rogue central bank and saboteur central bank Governor is doomed to implode 100%.

Emefiele, working for very selfish and irresponsible people, supervised the monumental loss of value of Naira against the major trading currencies of the world destroying so many small to medium businesses to the unspeakable detriment of Nigeria.

Creating SMEs, small to medium size enterprises, is always the aim of most nations because they are the lifeblood of the economies of many developed Countries. Emefiele directly worked to kill and frustrate our own SME sector. He is an evil and thoughtless rogue without any conscience or goodness in him.

Emefiele must be punished and seen to be punished very severely. It is a measure of how bigoted and casually criminal Nigerians have become that even one Nigerian can defend Emefiele never mind many who will begin senseless 'whataboutism' over his unforgiveable actions as you are doing here.

Never forget Emefiele's criminal actions put an entire nation in serious and grave trouble. Not one State alone.

All this epistle Oga!

You purported it as if he was acting on his own volition. For God's sake Buhari ratified the policy!!!

Abi, which kind people be Nigerians sef?
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Slurity(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2023
both Buhari and Emefiele should be in jail after may 29.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by MrDoGood(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2023
juvewalex:
E wan japa , it shows that the rubbish naira swap policy was intentional and he wants to escape probes.

I think say e get liver to withstand whatever comes his way. Very incompetent CBN governor.

Him and bubu know watin dem agree on. The masses are not even the third party. Na we be end users grin

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
ivolt:

I don't see anyone praising Buhari here.
But I see some greater fools blaming Buhari who does not know his right from left
and is not aware of his surroundings for a monetary policy fiasco.
and the greatest fool of them all is the druggie who says he want to continue from where buhari stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.